YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

All About Books! > The Best of 2013!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments We're going to announce some group awards at the end of 2013 and some of them are going to be decided via member vote. Some polls will be made torwards the end of December but for now we need nominations!

So, please tell us...

What has been your favourite YA release of 2013?

What has been your favourite NA release of 2013?

Who is your favourite YA author of 2013?

Who is your favourite NA author of 2013?

Nominate as many people as you want and polls will be created mid December!

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments Thanks Missy, some great choices there!

message 4: by Su-Yin (new)

Su-Yin (suyin2309) NA release & author of 2013:Forgiving Lies by Molly McAdams,Too Far series & Perfection series by Abbi Glines,Reckless by S.C. Stephens

YA release & author of 2013:The Distance Between Us by Kasie West,The Elite by Kiera Cass,Let the Sky Fall by Shanno Messenger

Those are the books that I really like & could think of at the moment.

message 5: by Chris (new)

Chris | 176 comments This is such a tough question, because I put several in my favorites this year. But it says BEST and 2013 release. I'm going with:

NA: Making Faces by Amy Harmon & Unteachable by Leah Raeder

YA: Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2) by Colleen Hoover & Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell I know Losing Hope can be considered NA too, but since it's high school I put it here. Either place is fine.

NA Author: Jessica Sorensen

YA Author: Colleen Hoover

message 6: by Jen (new)

Jen (jennyjenjen2013) | 3 comments NA books: Hopeless, Losing Hope,Taking Chances &The Edge of Never

YA books: Pretty Girl-13 & Splintered

NA Author: Molly McAdams &
Colleen Hoover
*couldn't choose between the two*

YA Author: A.G. Howard

There were so many more I loved beyond these but, these definitely left some of the biggest impressions! :)

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura Wells | 2 comments I loved Hopeless for NA and The Fall of Five both books were so emotive and well written.
As for authors... My NA vote would be for Colleen Hoover but I also love Alessandra Thomas Jessica Park Samantha Young and Cora Carmack
For YA Veronica Roth for the Divergent series.

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura Wells | 2 comments Also Flat-Out Love after thinking about it. Lived this book!

message 9: by Mitsy (new)

Mitsy (mitsyc) Assured Destruction for YA.

Out of Breath for NA. It's the third and final book in The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan.

My favorite YA author of 2013 is Michael F. Stewart.

My favorite NA author is Rebecca Donovan.

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments Thanks for the great nominations everyone, keep them coming!