1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Skybabe & Cece

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Here we are :)

Oh my god, i hate to do this to ya, but I actually have to go now!
If you have any ideas, please do list them and when I get back we can discuss things further! :)

message 2: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Don't worry love, I've got to be getting ready for school too XD so I'll be back eventually. Probably after school :3.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Thanks for ya understanding :)
Well I'm back now, clearly, and ready to discuss ideas! Is there anything you'd like to do in particular? Or anything you dont do?

message 4: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Sorry XD I was asleep.

No worries. :3 trust me, demanding RL is all I know.

I tend to like realistic things or really anything but zombies.

And no insta love. Or Mary Sues. XD

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments No worries :)

Great, because I love realistic too! Not a huge fan of fantasy, so are you happy to stick with the whole realistic thing? :D

Insta love?

message 6: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments I'm perfectly happy with realistic XD

Instant love. When people meet and then they start making out.

It's like my biggest pet peeve ever omfg. XD

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Great :) So on that note, anything in particular you'd like to do?

Ah, right xD
Oh ma gawd, same here! Its soooooo annoying. Like, I don't want it to take a billion years for them to kiss, but seriously, I don't want them to be saying 'I love you' in the third post, like, they're complete strangers! Agh! I'm so glad I have found you! :D

message 8: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments I'm seriously in love with cliche based things, though not entirely cliche if you know what I mean... Like adorable good girl bad boy or something like that. XD y'know?

Oh god I hate it so much. Love takes time to develop and insta love isn't love. It's not. It's just now. Lol.
No insta love and no Mary Sues are really all I ask for in RP.

Though it hadn't even been decided that were doing romance lol

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Oooh I love good girl/bad boy ahah :) Just a question, are we doing doubles or what? :)

Same ugh! Like, come on, its called a realistic roleplay for a reason!

I'm happy with that :)

Well Romance its kinda a given with all my roleplays, I don't have a single one that doesn't involve romance, of course if you don't want to include romance, that's fine :)

message 10: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments doubles is fine with me. I can play both guys and girls so I'm cool with it :3 though I'll warn you I'm downright awful at bad boys XD

OMFG I know.
I love you.
I love you.

XD XD good. Because Mary Sues make me stab my eyes (not really but you know XD)

I'm such a hopeless romantic all of my RPs have romance, though they're not necessarily centered around it. Though I adore those that are XD

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Honey, no need to worry. I'm like a goddess of bad boys, so if your up for that kind of rp, I'm more than happy to play the guy for that one :D

I love you!
I love you!
xD

Same here, like, some of them are centered around it, and others aren't. But romance is kinda a given for me :D eheh I adore them to! Perhaps we can do an rp that romance is the basis?

message 12: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Oh my god youre fantastic. I love bad boys. In theory. Not in real life. XD or maybe that's just because 'bad boys' my age aren't bad, just asses lol
Yes. We must do that. :3

I love you!
I love you!
WE ARE SOUL MATES.

Soul mates. We must. XD

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Oh please, stahp you :D You're fantastic! ehehe, well I'm more than happy to do it. Oh my god, you just explained my life! Asses indeed!

I love you!
I love you!
We really are! ITS LIKE WE WERE DESTINED TO MEET EACH OTHER! :D

We must! We must! :D Is there any plot line in particular that you'd like to do?

message 14: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments So I'm guessing we figured out who plays who XD XD

WE WERE DESTINED TO MEET AND FALL IN LOVEEEEEEEE. :D

I'm okay with absolutely no plot in particular except love XD

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Indeed we did :D

YAY! DESTINY! I NEVER REALLY BELIEVED IN IT UTIL NOW! AWH LOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3

ehehe me either actually xD

message 16: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments That was easy :P

ME NEITHERRRRRR.

Age range: high school?

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Ehehe indeed it was :D But easy is good. I hate fighting over roles with people!

EEEEEEEEEP!!!!!

Yes pleeeeease! Like..... 17/18?

message 18: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments I do too omfg. But I usually just suck it up and take it as it come XD they're the one who has to suffer my awful bad boy.

EEPPPPPPPPP.

I may make mine sixteen because I'm a rebel like that >:D but yeah, high school XD

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Ahhahahah thats really funny cause its like, karma! xD

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Sixteen is perfectly fine :D So, any ideas for these two?

message 20: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Yes! Exactly! XD XD

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Uhhhhh... they need to be super frigging adorable.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments That would've sucked for them! but it wont suck for us! Playing the bad boy is like my forte! That and eating xD

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Yesh! Yesh they do! Perhaps we could go with the whole best friends kind of romance? Or maybe the two were in a relationship, but they didnt want to tell anyone cause when you tell people, they get involved and ruin a good thing. So they kept it a secret from everyone including their parents, but then! In a twisted turn of events the plot thicken and the boys dad and the girls mom ends up getting married!

message 22: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Eatinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. I'm not great at that lol I don't eat much.
Unless there's ice cream O.O

what are we 'eepp' ing about again? XD

wait, are we doing singles or doubles?

Because if singles we could like make them bad boy/good girl best friends with that whole plot thing you had because that'd be adorable omfg. we'd start the romance back when they were just friends and then dating and then adorable secrecy and then oh crap XD

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Ooooh I do like ice cream :D

That we found our soul mates and were in love xD

I believe we said we were doing doubles

message 24: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Ok yeah! XD XD I remember now! I was just too lazy to go looking.

I didn't really remember so I took a leap :3

Heh... I like both of the plots you proposed... shall I do some digging just for some more ideas? I've got loads :3

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Ehehe no worries xD

Leaps are good :D Provided its not off the edge of a cliff, cause I can only imagine that would end badly!

Awh thanks xD I dont know where the second one came from. I was just like "Yeah lets do that, and that, and OMG THIS CAN HAPPEN AHHHHHH!"

Hehe up to you, I'm happy to hear some more idea's for these two :)

message 26: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Oh wow, that would seriously end badly >.> unless there was a big pool of ice cream at the bottom :D

XD XD XD it wasn't that bad, though :3

alright, gimme a minute.

message 27: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments I had this idea, I don't know what you'll think, but I figured I'd offer it up.
Okay, so character A is dying of an extreme illness, cancer or something of the sort. B is their best friend and/or boy/girlfriend. The RP is about fulfilling A's bucket list before it's too late.
There's a lot of twists we could put in this, though it would have an end. I dunno, I was just thinking and this happened lol

The prince/princess of a foreign country has fled their home in search of a safe haven from assassins. After hiding in plain sight at an elite boarding school for six years, the royal child decides they'd like to go home and track down their assassins. In order to do this, the royal heir and their newly assigned bodyguard (who also happens to be their mortal enemy) must learn to get along. But along the way, they realize they're not just getting along; they're falling in love.

I got this off Tumblr, so it's not my idea. But it seemed interesting enough :3
~ Two characters have been pen pals for years, never meeting and always stuck to paper. But one day out of the blue one of the characters recognize the name of their pen pal being mentioned in a conversation and finds out their pen pal is in town for a couple of weeks. Now it’s up to find out whether or not their friendship is genuine (especially if one of the character has been keeping a big secret).

• A tale of a stalker and his/her stalkee (this one could get really creepy)
• A bittersweet love story resulting in a tragic death by car crash

I got this off tumblr ^^ looks interesting, though ^^
(view spoiler)

• Two childhood best friends were separated by a move at a young age, and now they are just reuniting at eighteen. The boy is dependent on drugs and the girl is broken. And just as the two start to grow close again... (and then something major that could be anything really, happens ^^)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Oh yes! Cant forget the ice cream! In which case, I wouldnt be leaping, I'd be diving! :D:D

Ahah thanks :)

A minute you shall receive!

message 29: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments posted them! I may disappear for a bit to eat, depends on whether or not dad takes my phone :D

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Holy mother of god, why you do this to me! I love them all so much! ARGH!

I love these two!

• For years she has been dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts/tendencies. Living in a small town means word gets around fast, especially if you spend a few months in the mental hospital. The stares and whispers that follow her when she’s in town keep her confined to her house. Rarely does she leave the two story farmhouse that has become her safe haven. When she does go out or is approached by someone, even members of her own family, she is very quiet and reserved. Though she has lied to her therapist, saying she is completely fine now, she is not. She is far from fine.

He is just a nice boy that always tries to do what’s right. The crowd he hangs out with suggests otherwise. Guys and girls in his little group of college friends are the ones that tease the ‘weird’ girl in town. He doesn’t understand why they torture her so, he feels bad for the quiet girl but he isn’t sure how to approach her.

This changes when one dark, stormy night he finds the town ‘freak’ sitting on the sidewalk, soaking wet from the steady down pour. It doesn’t take long for him to go to her and offer her a ride home or a place to stay, whichever she would like. Something about him makes her feel safe, something she hasn’t ever felt with anyone, so she decides to go with him. Soon a love blooms between the two, but will her fragile state will it last long? (hide spoiler)]

• Two childhood best friends were separated by a move at a young age, and now they are just reuniting at eighteen. The boy is dependent on drugs and the girl is broken. And just as the two start to grow close again... (and then something major that could be anything really, happens ^^)

message 31: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments I love those too. Okay! XD those are my favorite two actually.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments I dunno which one to pick!

message 33: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments We could just do doubles and incorporate our other plots into them? >:D the more drama the better!

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Wait a minute! Weren't we already doing doubles?

We have the good girl/bad boy.

And my gal and your guy,

aren't these plot lines for my girl and your guy? xD

message 35: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments I knew thatttttttt.

But maybe we could put a plot behind good girl bad boy
unless we did that already and I'm just too blind to notice lol.

Yenno, don't mind me.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Okay so! The first idea can be for.my girl and your guy

And the second one for good girl bad boy. Cause I was gonna have him dependent on drugs anyway, so that kinda fits.

Happy with that? :)

message 37: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Yupp :3

I think that works out XD

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Great wanna make your charries first?

message 39: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments I'll do it later XD
It's four thirty in the morning and I'm sick. But I can't get back to sleep >_> so we'll see.
Simple formats?

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments No worries :)

I'm fine with the simple format :)

message 41: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Alrightie! I'll do it later then :P

message 42: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments alright, finally doing this! XD

message 44: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Lol sorry my friend is here so I'm kinda distracted XD

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Thats okay! Oh my, well if your friend is there, forget about meh and enjoy yourself! :)

message 46: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments I'm almost done. Just gotta put down the misc. details and stuff.
But I didn't write history and personality so XD

message 47: by cecilia (last edited Dec 10, 2013 01:38PM) (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments
.:Name:. Kyra Rimmie Carter
.:Nickname:. Kyra, Rimmie

.:Age:. Sixteen { 16 }
.:Date of Birth:. December 28th
.:Time of Birth:. 18:28 o'clock
.:Place of Birth:. Madrid, Spain

.:Gender:. Female
.:Sexuality:. Heterosexual
.:Relationship Status:. Single

.:Appearance:.

(view spoiler)

.:Other:.
While Kyra's early childhood in a small American town was rather lovely, she was abruptly moved away after an accident in which she was badly injured. She is just now moving back to this old town, six years later, though with a much darker story.

~~~~

.:Name:. Greyson Chase
.:Nickname:.

.:Age:. Seventeen { 17 }
.:Date of Birth:. October 27
.:Time of Birth:. 14:38 o'clock
.:Place of Birth:. USA

.:Gender:. Male

.:Appearance:.

(view spoiler)

.:Other:.
Greyson is probably the nicest person imaginable, though he isn't against sarcasm.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments I love them! Mine will be up wheb I'm on my computer! :)

message 49: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments alrightie :3 eventually I'll make them better but I'm feeling lazy :P

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Name: Spencer Avery
.:Nickname:. Spence

.:Date of Birth:. October 8th
.:Time of Birth:. 13:34 o'clock
.:Place of Birth:. Ottawa, Canada

Appearance:
Other: Spencer has a gorgeous Canadian accent, but he's also pretty dependant on drugs and is known as the schools biggest 'bad boy'

Name: Rosalie Clarke
.:Nickname:. Rose, Rosa, Rosie.

.:Date of Birth:. March 16th
.:Time of Birth:. 20:25 o'clock
.:Place of Birth:. Marseille, France

Appearance:

Other: She has a thick French accent, but no one really knows it because she doesn't talk seeing as she's the town freak.

« previous 1