Shadowhunters RP discussion

New York Institute > Sierra's room

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments The place where Sierra sleeps. It's not decorated at all and pretty plain because she doesn't have much stuff with her.

message 2: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Sierra marched into her room and threw her purse at the wall. Sh was very angry and her face was slightly red. She never let this anger show in front of other people. With others, she was always coolly angry. She dropped down onto her bed, trying to calm herself.

message 3: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments Miranda knocked on the door to let Sierra know she was there, before entering her room. "You okay?" She asked in a soothing tone, walking over to stand next to Sierra. "You seemed pretty upset, and your purse was either chucked at the wall," She gestured towards the purse that was lying on the ground next to the wall. "Or it exploded by itself."

message 4: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "It was chucked at the wall." Sierra said sharply. "Isn't that obvious." she sat up. "Why did you come here? I wanted to be alone." She smoothed down her hair and composed her features into a cool expression again. "I'm fine." she said. "Not upset at all."

message 5: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments Miranda smiled knowingly at Sierra. She could tell that Sierra was going to put up a wall, separating her true feelings from others, but she desperately wanted to help Sierra break down that wall, and break free of the prison she had surrounded herself in.
However, she didn't feel that now was the right time to test Sierra's patience, so instead she said, "Alec's a jerk, don't let him get to you, or make you think that all Shadowhunters are like him. There's plenty of good and nice Shadowhunters out there."

message 6: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "Why are you smiling?" she asked, shaking her head. "Sometimes I relly don't understand you." she frowned. "I know Alec's a jerk." she said. "And I thought Isabelle was the only one. I don't think all shadowhunters are bad though. You're okay. You're nice to everyone and Amy...she seems okay and..." she stopped. "That's it." she said, not saying what she was about to say. "Nobody else."

message 7: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments Suddenly the door opened, and Miranda turned to see who it was.
Standing there was James, who looked quite angry, until he realized where he was. All of a sudden, his facial expressions turned from anger to confusion to realization to embarrassment. "Oh God," He said, looking horrified. "Wrong room. I- I- I thought-" He stopped talking and just looked sheepishly at the two girls.

message 8: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "What are you doing here?!" Sierra glared at him, not because she was angry but to hide her surprise. She stood up. "I thought the door was locked." she said. "But somehow, the two of you managed to open it. Can't I just be alone for sometime?" she looked at James, as if daring him to say something.

message 9: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments James cheeks went scarlet again, and bit his lip in a feeble attempt to hide his embarrassment. "I was looking for my own room," He said, casting an apologetic look to Sierra. "If I interrupted anything-"
Miranda shook her head, "No, it's okay. It's not your fault- trust me, this place is a maze. Maybe Sierra can show you around it sometime," She said, smiling knowingly again at Sierra. She knew this would annoy Sierra at first, but she figured Sierra would thank her for it later.

message 10: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "You should have asked Akec which of the rooms were empty!" Sierra said. "You can't just....walk around and barge into rooms like that!" she scowled at him and then looked at Miranda. "There is no way I'm showing him his room. I've just been here a few days. Why don't YOU go with him?Then you guys willleave me alone for sometime." she was completely oblivious to Miranda's knowing look.

message 11: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments "What's that?" Miranda asked, cupping her hand to her ear, as if trying to hear something. "Oh, it must be Alec calling me!" She exclaimed.
James looked confused, "Why would Alec-"
Miranda cut him off by saying, in a sing-songy voice, "Well I really must be off, wouldn't want to get on Isabelle's bad side."
"But I thought you said Alec-"
"Goodbye!" She shouted, running out of Sierra's room and leaving behind a befuddled James.
"She is quite weird," He said, scratching his head in confusion. "I wonder what she was on about."

((Miranda is literally going to be the weirdest wingman on the planet.))

message 12: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((Haha yeah :D))

"Alec is not calling her." Sierra said frowning as Miranda disappeared. "She hates Alec more than me actually. She just-she just...." she made an exasperated gesture at him. "She's crazy." she said. "Come on. I saw a few empty rooms earlier. I guess you can take one of them." she walked out of the room, waiting for him to follow her and resolving that she would kill Miranda later. Brutally.

message 13: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments ((Post on the institute tag or...?))

message 14: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments ((I actually gtg to bed so wherever we pls next I'll have to do it tomorrow.))

message 15: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments *rp next

message 16: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((Okay. Tomorrow then :D))