One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > ~ Amy & Echo ~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So do you have any ideas?

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Psy and Shifter
A young Psy girl who somehow lost all of her memory and the pack the shifter boy belongs to brought her in

Also, could I be the girl?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

What does psy stand for? Plus I was wondering if we could do doubles if that's okay :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

It doesn't help >.<

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Agh, Psy is like, Psycic or something, they have powers that normal people don't

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahh, okay. So should we do doubles or not? I have some basic ideas

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) I'm not that good at doubles, but what are your ideas?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Well they're the usual ones,

*) Two best friends fall for each other
*) A werewolf imprints on a human.
*) Two supernaturals that are destined to hate each other end up falling for each other and form a forbidden love.
There's others but I think you'll prefer supernatural if I'm not correct?

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) I like the werewolf one

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

We could do that one. I'll be the boy since you want to be the girl. Which would you prefer to be the werewolf?

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) I think it's better when the Girls the human

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so shall we move on to charries?

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Sure, could you do the templates?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure thing

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Name: Hazel
Species: Human
Appearance: description
Personality: She's the girl-next-door type
History: After her mother died in a house fire and her father's murder, she's been tossed around from foster home to foster home

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Caleb Claymont
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: http://giulianobekor.com/wp-content/u...
Personality: He's very quiet and keeps to himself.
History: His mother died when she gave birth to him, and he's now next in line to be alpha for his pack.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Awesome, so, how should they meet?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe she's new in school?

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Sure, so, you start?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure))

Caleb walked into school on the first day of the new year with a sigh. It would be a long and boring year. As he made his way to his locker, he gathered his things for P.E. And changed in the boys locker room.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Hazel jumped off the bus and flinched when someone pushed her. She managed to keep her balance and walked to the school.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Caleb walked out of the locker room dressed in some black shorts and a white tshirt. He made his way to the gym and sat on the bench with his book as he waited for the class to start.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Hazel walked to the gym, it was her first class and she knew she needed to get a bit stonger. Mainly because Nick will be waiting.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Caleb lifted his eyes as he heard someone else walk in. He looked at the beautiful girl as something overcame him. Something new. It was as if the future flashed before his eyes and a whole passion came with it. He had just imprinted on this girl. He immediately got up and walked up to her with a smile. "Hi, I'm Caleb. You must be new here."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Hazel jerked and nodded at the boy. God, I'm dead meat. Her thoughts were still on Nick and what he'd done last night.

((I have to say, I thought it would of taken a bit longer))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((It happens when they first see them))

Caleb raised an eyebrow at her, "Something on your mind?" He asked sweetly.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Hazel shook her head. "No, just-nothing."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Caleb shrugged and smiled at her. "So... Want me to introduce you to people? Even though I'm not the most popular here." He chuckled.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Hazel shrugged. "That would be nice." She kept her eyes down cast.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Caleb smiled at her and gently lifted up her chin with a finger. "It's okay, I don't bite. You should cheer up, I'm not as mean as a lot of other people." He said quietly.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Hazel jerked her face away, she didn't mean to, it was just how she kept herself alive.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Caleb looked at her worryingly. "It's okay. I won't hurt you." He said sweetly and lead her over to the bleachers where he invited her to sit next to him.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Hazel didn't sit next to him, but moved so that she sat above him and slightly to the left, keeping her distance.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Caleb looked up at her and smiled. "So what sports do you play?" He asked, folding his hands in his lap.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((gtg))

"None." Hazel said, not looking at him.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))

Caleb looked down. "How about books? Do you like any books?" He asked gently,

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Yeah." Hazel said, still not looking at him.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Caleb smiled, "What books do you like?" He asked and looked over her.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Paranormal, stuff like that."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Caleb nodded, "That's cool. How about... Hobbies. What are your hobbies?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Climbing." She still didn't look at him.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Caleb smiled, "Awesome. I like hiking." He said quietly.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Hazel stopped breathing when she saw Nick walk in.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Caleb looked at her worryingly. "You okay?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Hazel didn't move, couldn't breath.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Caleb gently rested his hand on her shoulder. "Hey. Are you okay?" He asked, a little more panicked now.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((Sorry))

Hazel wanted to speak, but her throat closed when Nick walked over and sat down next to her, putting his arm around her. "Stay away from my girl, you freak."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's okay))

Caleb immediately stood up, anger flashing in his eyes. "I'm the freak? Can't you see how afraid she is of you?! You must be one disgusting excuse for a man if you make her that afraid. Nobody deserves scum like you!" He growled, feeling very protective over her.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Hazel kept her head down, her whole body was held tight while she heard Nick laugh. "Her father tried to rape her when she was eight, I think that she's going to be afraid of men for most of her life."

« previous 1