Bisky's Twitterling's Scribbles! discussion

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bisky (new)

Bisky Scribbles (bisky_scribbles) | 2536 comments Mod
If your book was made into a movie/series for TV, would you want to cameo in it?

message 2: by J. David (new)

J. David Clarke (clarketacular) | 418 comments No. I use to be a stage performer, but I can't stand to see myself on camera. Always have hated it. So nope, not me, thanks. The credit that says this was based on my work is enough of a cameo.

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark Bordner I wrote a part that specifically described Dwayne Johnson- The Rock, in the hopes that....someday...maybe...

message 4: by G.G. (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 1053 comments Mod
Nope. I definitely wouldn't want to be on TV!
I'll leave that to real actresses and actors. :)

message 5: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Wolfenberger | 85 comments Yes, I would love to cameo. Even if it was just a tiny, non-speaking role, I think being part of a video production, then being able to look back and watch myself on camera would make it that much cooler.

message 6: by Brian (new)

Brian Basham (brianbasham) | 390 comments I would only want to do it if it was like the Stan Lee Cameos in the Marvel movies. A little comedic portion where people can be like "That's the guy who wrote the book!"

message 7: by Mark (new)

Mark Bordner I'm cameo-ing here right now to wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving. I enjoy interacting with you guys and gals, thanks for the grins.

message 8: by Bisky (new)

Bisky Scribbles (bisky_scribbles) | 2536 comments Mod
Ahh Kevin I don't feel so narcissistic now! Be in all the movies! :D

Happy thanksgiving to you too Mark ^-^

message 9: by Kamil (new)

Kamil | 187 comments In my WIP there's the description of the statue of the first emperor, and "casually" it resembles this humble me

message 10: by Mark (new)

Mark Bordner I put some imagination into this cameo thread, and have to admit, it would be fun to do. Though, not in a lead, better to be a passing face in the background, some wizened old fellow selling apples from a cart or something.

message 11: by Carl (new)

Carl | 424 comments Only if I can meet Kate Winslet.

message 12: by Adam (new)

Adam Ickes (adamickes) I wouldn't want to be in it unless it was just a small background role. Think guy filling up at a gas station or something of that nature. I'll leave the real acting to the people who know what they're doing.