Angel Academy discussion

Girl Dorms > Ileane's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane opened the door to her Dorm and let a breath out.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Stay for a bit?" Ileane asked, feeling a sudden fear of being alone.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane smiled. "Thanks."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Same, how did you fall?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Some other Angels were threatened by me and cast me out."

((Sorry it took so long ))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Yeah, and they tried to cut mywings off."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "I don't know."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane smiled. "It's ok, I need a laugh."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane smiled.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane sat up. "Wanna have some fun?" She asked, waggling her eye brows.

((She wants to go drinking))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Don't have to drink."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane laughted. "We are getting dressed up."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane walked in and kicked off her heels.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Meh." She said, walking into the bathroom and washing her face. At least she had good tasting food in here.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) She pulled out some deven. "It sucked." She held the meat up. "But this is good."

((What are they gunna do??))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane giggled and took three pieces of deven, put the rest back and flopped on the bed.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Takes awhile.... I'm sorry I kissed you before."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "How old are you?" She asked.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Bet someone who's been around 700 years has gitten around fairly well."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((Bye))

"Try never even having someone to love, or like, or just have sex with."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Nah." She said, putting her arms behind her head.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Serious." She sighed.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane sat up and glared at him. "What's so funny?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((Still multitasking? ))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((Its ok))

Ileane sighed and lay back down. "Nah, still haven't had sex with anyone..."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane looked up at him. "Ok..."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane punched him in the chest. "It's not nice to do that!"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane laughted. "Yeah, beer ir my water."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "I am sorry I kissed you." She said.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane stood, sober. Beer never stayed in her system long. She stretched and yawned.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane looked at him from where she stood at the foor of her bed. She sighed and threw her clothes off before changing into her pjs. She then curled up on her bed and fell asleep.

A few hours later she woke, confused.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) She sat up and started at Zeke. Then flicked him on the nose. "Get up."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane stood and got out of bed before grabbing some ice cubes and shoving them down his shirt.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane slappee him. "Get up and out of my bed." She said and walked to her bathroom, getting ready for a shower.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Well you did." Ileane said and shrugged her top off.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Oh I tried." She said turned and closed the door.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) After a few minutes she came back out, her hair damp.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Nah, stay, theres nothing you haven't seen before, I'm guessing." She said and snapped a bra on then a slightly too big shirt on, then some jeans.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane laughted and followed him, but then headed to the garden to be on her own.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane walked in and slammed the door, feeling tears prick her eyes, he'd basically called her a slut. She growled and lay down on her bed, then jumped up when she remembered that he had slept there. She stripped the bed and made it fresh, then lay down.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) (( WHAT SHE IS NOT NAKED!!))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((It did give me a good laugh))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((Its ok, I did say she stripped the bed, you didn't read "the bed" part))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((You gunna post?))

« previous 1