Bisky's Twitterling's Scribbles! discussion

Fun! > Playstation 4 or Xbox One

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bisky (new)

Bisky Scribbles (bisky_scribbles) | 2536 comments Mod
Gotta ask :p

I'm mostly a PC gamer, but I can see they both have good qualities.

Gaming Twitterlings, what will you be getting?

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Hawes (little_red_writes) | 143 comments My boys preordered the Xbox one. They saved all summer (they actually had good jobs for being only 13 & 15 yrs. old.) When it arrived my youngest son screamed for five minutes straight!! I should've video taped it. They actually bought two. Now they won't fight... Hopefully. I snuck into their room & cleared my throat & said, "Xbox on." Voice control works:)

message 3: by J. David (new)

J. David Clarke (clarketacular) | 418 comments I used to be a big Playstation guy but these days I just don't have the time or inclination to play games. If I were being held at gunpoint and forced to buy one (it could happen!) I'd probably buy the XB1 just bcs it looks awesome.

message 4: by G.G. (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 1053 comments Mod
I'm a PC gamer (When I find time that is.)
We do have a PS3 and I only played one game ever on it. Some kind of Frisbee game with the motion sensor. I like seeing others play though but even at that, my husband only plays it when his family comes to visit, which is something like once every 2 years so. Although he wants the new Xbox and the new PS4, that'd be a waste of money, so nope... neither.

(I prefer saving money to buy the new 4k resolution UHD TV!!!!)

message 5: by Molly (new)

Molly Mortensen (mollymortensen) | 25 comments I used to be into playstation, but now I spend all my free time writing. :) I have more fun and I have something to show for it in the end. (Not to mention it's cheaper)

message 6: by Brian (new)

Brian Basham (brianbasham) | 390 comments I'm more of a PC gamer. The next game I'm looking forward to is Extraction. Free to play first person shooter by splash damage. I don't really play games that much anymore though. If I did get one I would probably get a ps4, but I must admit the xbone looks cool. I'm going to wait until they both come down in price and see which one has the games that I really want to play. Until then I still have a ton of games for ps3 that I haven't played that I can get for much cheaper now.

message 7: by G.G. (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 1053 comments Mod
@Brian Xbone? Mium! that sounds good! Serves with barbecue sauce? /ducks *let me guess, auto correct!!*

@Molly I don't know if it's cheaper. In the long run, with editing, book covers, etc., it can become pretty costly :P But I agree it's more fun!

message 8: by Brian (new)

Brian Basham (brianbasham) | 390 comments Nah. Xbone is an internet nickname for the new xbox. I'm not really a fan of Microsoft, so I usually try to stay away from their products if I can.

message 9: by Bisky (new)

Bisky Scribbles (bisky_scribbles) | 2536 comments Mod
@G.G or you can just edit all yourself and get some extra grey hairs! ...

I'm 23.

Gonna save up for the next book ;-;

#FeelingAlittleXmen

I really want to play that kinetic fighting game but i just know It's going to dissapoint me :[