Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

General Books Discussion > Best Book You've Ever Read

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Coco (new)

Coco | 5 comments What's the best book you've ever read and why do you like it?
Talk about who would like the book and why.

message 2: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana (gringachronicles) One of my favorite books is Delirium (series) by Lauren Oliver. It is a dystopian novel and the plot is really genius. The government has convinced its people that love is a disease. Even though this sounds kind of stupid, Lauren Oliver really gives good reasons for why the government would do this. The third book in the series really disappointed me but the first two are really good.

message 3: by Max (new)

Max Turner | 1 comments A Clockwork Orange. Nuff said.

message 4: by Portia (new)

Portia Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones is my favourite book because I like the twists in the plot and the fact that it is not a traditional fairytale. The characters are quirky and loveable. I especially liked it because there is strong female lead.

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara A hard tie between Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Divergent.

These Violent Delights (Robin) Tigers Curse by Colleen Houck for sure

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter (the whole series). That's all that I can think of at the moment. >.<

message 8: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 24 comments One of the best books I've ever read was Something Witchy This Way Comes along with Prince of Wolves and Obsidian.

message 9: by Katarina (new)

Katarina | 290 comments Wintergirls by laurie halse anderson. It was a direct image of myself and my friend. This book had me so emotional.
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson There is the link to it.

message 10: by Ruby (new)

Ruby (rsr13) | 179 comments How do you guys choose?????????????

message 11: by Peter (new)

Peter Fischer (capdiy) | 3 comments "Count Caprioli's Wonderful Adventures at Sea"
Written by my father and now translated to English. I loved those stories as a young boy and still enjoy them now that I am much older.
Can you imagine: a flying dachshund, riding on a shark, battling pirates with cheese balls playing tricks on the devil etc etc etc
There will be a free download shortly and I will advise you.

message 12: by Séjal (new)

Séjal Goel (sejal_herondale) | 5 comments Definitely the fault in our stars by John Green
It's a very touching and nice book

message 13: by Arbaaz (new)

Arbaaz Khan (arbaazkhan1999) | 143 comments I like HP of course and beside HP i woud say the kite runner.

message 14: by Lilly (new)

Lilly | 11 comments I have to say divergent by Veronica Roth

message 15: by Maii (new)

Maii (maiita) One of the best is Just One Day by Gayle Forman.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) | 1580 comments Definitely "Crown Duel" by Sherwood Smith. It blends suspense, fantasy, humor, spirit, and a marvelous world. Her writing is a bit disconcerting sometimes, but it has always been a favorite. Since the year or so I have read it!

These are giving me a lot of ideas for books...They all sound great :).

message 17: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 1 comments A Snicker of Magic
I really liked it because of all the secrets that you have to wait to the end to find out!!

message 18: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 1 comments I have a few favorite books, the Maze Runner series, Perks Of Being A Wallflower, The Diviners, The Madmans Daughter and the sequel Her Dark Curiosity.

message 19: by Jessica (new)

Jessica I don't have a number one spot, but I'll say that some of the best books I've read included Harry Potter, Vampire Academy, The Da Vinci Code, and Divergent. I am anxiously waiting to find the next book that mesmerizes me like these ones did.

message 20: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelluvzcooking) | 14 comments i read alot of books every now and then but still dont have a favorite book

message 21: by Caitlyn (new)

Caitlyn Edwards | 23 comments It's not the end of the world by Judy blume

message 22: by Anna (new)

Anna The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling

message 23: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 115 comments I really enjoyed the Twilight series and I'm not afraid to say so. :-)