Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers, #1)
This topic is about Seven Sons
Book Cover Help > New cover pretty please?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lili Germain (lilistgermain) | 2 comments I am trying to add my real cover to goodreads now that my cover reveal has gone live. However, I am being told that only a librarian can do this?
Pretty please could some one help me? I'd love to give you an ARC of the book to say thank you for your time!

message 2: by Scarlett (last edited Nov 25, 2013 04:22AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Scarlett | 163 comments I already uploaded the cover because I saw the cover reveal. If that was the wrong cover, provide a link to the correct cover so that can be fixed. Did the release date changed to February 2014?

Lili Germain (lilistgermain) | 2 comments Scarlett, you're amazing! I'm so sorry! This is absolutely the correct cover <3
The release date is 5th January 2014.
Thank you so very much for taking the time to upload the official cover - if you need the favor returned in some way, please let me know!

message 4: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Nelson (authoryourreality) | 1 comments Hi!

I have tried to read all the help stuff; but I cannot figure out why 2 of my AMAZON Book covers are not showing up! The thing is...All the other ones are showing just fine! The Newest Secret which I WANT to be a book giveaway, does not have its very dynamic cover showing, its juts a default GoodReads cover.

I just don't understand that.

It is showing everywhere on Amazon; and the extended distribution.

I have covers I can upload, but I would not know how or where to do that. I have scoured the site.

Can you help?

The Newest Secret

http://www.amazon.com/Newest-Secret-I...

Thank you.

Deborah S. Nelson

PS I want to give a few away but I won't approve it until we can all the the REAL BOOKCOVER.

message 5: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments Hi Deborah,

Cover uploaded:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

I don't know how bulk imports work from Amazon or other databases, but feel free to ask librarians to upload or edit your books whenever you want.

And FYI, for future requests, it's better to start a new thread rather than tacking onto an old thread that is specifically linked to another book.