Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > HuskyBabe13 & Pennie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 457 (457 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Hello! What do you like/want to do?

message 2: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Yep, I have a some plots

One is where a girl, who was raised by wolves(or some other forest animal), meets this guy. The girl can't talk and can't even walk upright. The guy begins to take an interest in her and soon helps her become human.

There's another one where a child(boy or girl) is left on the streets and a person finds them and takes care of them.

The last one is kind of long...
So a company takes children and raises them to be slaves. They call the children 'pets' though. The children are taken because they have powers so they must be put under control. No one knows about these 'pets' because the company keeps them a secret. Outsiders also don't know about what the company truly does. Most don't know that it exists. The 'pets' are given to 'owners' who also may or may not have powers. The reason the 'owners' with powers aren't 'pet's is because they are wealthy. That is another feature with the 'pets'. They are poor or do not have a lot of money so not many people notice if they are taken away. I can play a guy 'pet' who is in training but can already be owned. He is not owned yet so he is constantly locked up in his house and do not know much about the outside world. At one point, he manages to escape the hell hole but bumps into a regular girl who has no involvement with the company. Her background isn't great though. (she can have abusive parents or something. she can have powers). The story goes on from the chance encounter and the two trying to fight against the forces that try to pull them apart.

One based off of a Doctor Who episode, you don't have to have seen it before...
Anyway, so this girl or guy has been this test subject, being injected with diseases, never seen sunlight, never talked, never even touched another person and his or her purpose isn't even clear. Then a person comes along and saves him or her and cures them of their disease... and yea :)

One in a war like setting and a guy falls for this girl. He tries to ask her out, get to know her, but everything he tries fails because the girl doesn't want him to get hurt if torture comes up. One day when they're spying or something they both get captured. The enemy figures they are a couple and tortures the guy, she can't watch and the guy thinks that she hates him. Then after a while, the enemy tortures her instead and yea.... (I haven't figured it out...)

This is placed in medieval times and it's supernatural.
So there is this menace in a village who runs the entire town and anyone who tries to go against he kills. He's basically a demon who doesn't care for anything except of that what he wants. But a girl comes along, she can be an angel, human, what have you, and she actually confronts him/gets a crush on him/wants revenge on him. And the rest I'm hoping to figure out.

message 3: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Yep :)

message 4: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Yep, again, I can go first if you want

message 5: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Full Name: Dillon Shields
Date Of Birth: 5/08
Appearance:
Personality: Dillon is kind and clever, he can be a bit of a scientist at times. But in the long run he is sweet and kind. He's loyal and chooses to stick with someone until he can't.
He's also patient, really patient... He will wait forever, as long as he needs to get something done. He's also kind of quiet and mysterious, but he doesn't notice it much.
History: Dillon was born into a family with a father who wanted to be the best. He forced his son to learn science and math at the age of five and tried to make him a math prodigy. Even though Dillon is nothing close to one.
He was picked on at school because he was so smart and taking math with the fifth graders when he was in third grade. He was always alone and barely had any close friends.
In middle school, he was taking algebra, pre-calculus, and trigonometry in that order by grade.
He's taking online college, since he doesn't want to go to an actual college and his dad visits him time to time to see how he is doing.
Strengths: Math, some science.
Weaknesses: Getting a friend
Dislikes: Math... he doesn't like it
Other: His father is a real jerk and will do anything to get money or even a mention in a newspaper.

message 6: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon was actually camping that night, bundled in a jacket and sitting by a fire. He was drawing the stars at the moment, smiling as he did so. He drew diagrams and other such even though it had already been done.

message 7: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon came back to reality when he heard a bark. He glanced over at a girl and raised an eyebrow. He put down his journal and carefully walked over to her. "Hello?" He asked hesitantly.

message 8: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon frowned and went over to his tent. He grabbed a hoodie then walked back to her. He raised his hands up with the hoodie still in his hands to show that he was nothing harmful. He carefully knelt down to her size to give her the hoodie.

message 9: by Azzy (last edited Nov 24, 2013 10:34PM) (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon watched her, frowning. He sighed and grabbed her hand gently. He led her inside his tent and made her sleep in his sleeping bag. He looked around for his solar powered space heater until finding it and turning it on for her. He was planning to bring her back at his place to get her properly cleaned up. Then seeing if she could communicate with him.

(( gtg ))

message 10: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon smiled a bit at her. He zipped up the sleeping bag and waved goodnight. He then turned the heater on a low setting and walked out after zipping the tent up. He went back to looking at the stars, smiling and drawing them like they were works of art.

message 11: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments (( skip?? ))

message 12: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments (( yea ))

Dillon had packed up and got her into clothes. Then started to walk her to his house slowly, holding both of his hands for support.

message 13: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments He sighed a little and grabbed her hands. Dillon pulled her up and held onto her arms gently. He then started to walk backwards towards his house.

message 14: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments He frowned and stroked her hair gently to try to tell her that everything was okay. He stroked his thumb along her forearm, he didn't want her scared because of his house.

message 15: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments (( not really if he knows that he won't get a response ))

He tried to show her that it was okay. "Listen, there's nothing to worry about in here." He pulled her into a small hug before pulling away again.

message 16: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments He pulled away and got some food, seeing how skinny she was. He made some meat and gave her some chips that he had.

message 17: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon smiled and gave her the chips, making something else.

message 18: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon opened it.

message 19: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments He raised an eyebrow and went to her. "What's wrong?"

message 20: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments He pulled out a first aid kit. Then walked over and cleaned the wound. "This may hurt..." He wiped the cut with an antiseptic wipe.

message 21: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon went wide eyed and frowned. "No, no!" He gently wrapped the wound after a while.

message 22: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon blushed and hugged her close.

message 23: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments He blushed a little more.

(( uh... Sure ))

message 24: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon looked at her and smiled. "Hello," he said softly. He gave her some breakfast. "Go and sit, I'll come sit too."

message 25: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon looked at her and tilted his head. "What's wrong?" He asked softly. Then he went to sit by her. Then started eating.

message 26: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon stopped eating and grabbed the book. "Oh... I guess you're right," he said. "After breakfast I'll teach you."

message 27: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon nodded and smiled. "That's a wolf," he said. He pointed to the surroundings. "That's snow."

message 28: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments He shook his head. "No, human," he said. He pointed at the wolf. "Not human."

message 29: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments He nodded. Then pointed to her. "Human. You are human," he said softly, holding her hand.

message 30: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon tilted his head. He frowned and wiped the tear away. "It's okay, it's natural."

message 31: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon held her close and rubbed her back. He tried to get her to relax.

message 32: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments (( sure :) ))

Dillon nodded and started to teach her more.

message 33: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon smiled and stood up. He hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Hey, Emily," he said, looking at Ally. "Should we continue?"

message 34: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon frowned a bit at Ally. "We were just learning, I don't think she likes you..."

message 35: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments "I don't know," he said softly. He walked after her.

message 36: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon walked over to her room, going by her.

message 37: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon frowned and hugged her. "Come on Ally..."

message 38: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments "Yea, but I like you too. Why is that so bad?"

message 39: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon sighed. "But I don't want you to get hurt because of it..."

message 40: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon waved, then looked at Ally. "Then what is it?"

message 41: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon blushed. "What?"

message 42: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments He hugged her. "How did you learn that?"

message 43: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments He nodded and sighed. "I don't want to say I'm cheating," he whispered.

message 44: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon sighed. "Some people wouldn't want who they love to love another person," he whispered.

message 45: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments "I do, but I care for you..."

message 46: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon frowned and ran a hand through his hair.

message 47: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments Dillon stood up. "I'm not leaving," he said.

message 48: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments He frowned at her. "B-Because, I don't want you to think I don't want you."

message 49: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments "I want you to think that I like you and that I will care for you..."

message 50: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 2716 comments "You aren't dumb, you're learning. there's a difference."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10