Invisible Hands discussion

IMPORTANT > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments announcement |əˈnounsmənt|
noun
a public and typically formal statement about a fact, occurrence, or intention

Only moderators may post in this topic.

message 2: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Nov 26, 2013 06:00PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments A few clarifications.

History: What is their history, rather than the deities? Keep in mind, they can only remember so many hundreds of years back.

Name: They are not human names, rather than names they've come to have, whether self given or given by others. I think I've decided the names need to mean something that has to do with the deity. Like the Latin word for something they embody, or something they have power over. It's kind of like a descriptor of themselves.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments I think this hits the hammer on the nail. Something was out of place, that y'all weren't quite getting, and I think this will help.

Emma asked, "As a clarification, can we tweak the mythology a bit then?"

YES. That is kind of the entire point! Tweak the hell out of these gods, my friends! Use the actual deity as a base point, and then run with it!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments I've decided something. No one cares about the legends of these deities, not unless it affects the now. (For example, Sif.) I would like these changes to be reflected in all current and future characters. See me in Fraternizing or Questions, Comments, Concerns with your complaints.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments Roleplay topics are open: The Eternal Earth and the Underworld.