Invisible Hands discussion

Mingling > Fraternizing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Nov 24, 2013 09:39PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments Yes, this topic is for whatever social stuff you may want to do. Introduce yourselves, say hello, amuse yourself with aimless chitchat or photo sharing... The works.

message 2: by Kataury (new)

Kataury *sigh* so if I have to have an equal amount of males and females???

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments No, but you can only have up to one female and one male character claimed at a time.

message 4: by Kataury (new)

Kataury So.... I would have to wait for everyone to make their claims before making another one of my own?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments No, you would have to finish the character you claimed before claiming another one.

message 6: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Ah, okay. :D That's fine then. heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

message 8: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (last edited Nov 25, 2013 07:05AM) (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Oh, my God, I'm so psyched about this RP! I've been thinking about running one or wanting to join one involving gods and goddesses and I'm so glad you are doing it, Sunshine! :D

P.S. Get ready for a flood of characters.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments ;D Knowing you, I figured that might happen if you joined.

message 10: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I can't help it. With the onslaught of my final year in university, Goodreads is my only creative writing outlet. :D

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments Gah, you are so lucky! I'm barely in my first year. :(

message 12: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I'm really not! The last year is the hardest!!! Plus I have to think of grad school.... :/

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments Haha, oh geez! What are you majoring/minoring in?

message 14: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (last edited Nov 25, 2013 11:24AM) (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Major in Honors History and minor in Canadian Irish Studies. For grad school, I'm probably gonna write my thesis on Tudor Ireland (clearly, I haven't given it too much thought yet LOL thanks to my undergrad thesis).

Currently, I'm writing an undergrad thesis on the comparisons of the discourse of power between East and West in the 20th century through the lens of public political theatre (using Empress Dowager Cixi and Queen Victoria as my examples).

message 15: by Sadie (new)

Sadie College scares me. Thesis papers seem really hard.

message 16: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) You write smaller thesis papers in high school...

message 17: by Sadie (new)

Sadie Yeah, but they're easy. The one I'm writing now is about singing as an exercise. That's easy. But it seems like thesis papers in college get harder.

message 18: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) It definitely gets easier with time. Practice makes perfect.

message 19: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Plus it helps if you can define the question or subject of your thesis:) At least it ouht to be, the length was never a problem, the time frame was!

message 20: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Can we start this game soon? Please?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments I'm so sorry! Yes! You might need to remind me about it again, but absolutely!

message 22: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) So what needs to be done for us to start?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments Um... Nothing, really. I think we're good to go.

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma Yay for being good to go! I might make another character or two after we get started if that's alright?

message 25: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) Oh no I'm going to be starting work soon which means I'll come back to five thousand posts lol

message 26: by Emma (new)

Emma Don't worry, I'm going to be on vacation so it's prettymuch the same for me.

message 27: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) LOL LB.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments I'm busy most of today, actually, so with all these conflicts, I think we won't get too into the roleplay today.

message 29: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) Good lol

message 30: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) ☾Ⓔⓜⓜⓐ☽ wrote: "Yay for being good to go! I might make another character or two after we get started if that's alright?"

Of course it's alright.

message 31: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 158 comments Hello, everyone!

message 32: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Hi!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments Hello dear! I apologize for my absence, friends! I'm back, but I can't promise I will be on all the time. I have college and a super-cute boyfriend, both of which require time.

message 34: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) I wish there was a way you could post a picture of your boyfriend but I don't think there is :(

message 35: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I'm with LB. ;)

message 36: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) There is if she uploads it to her pictures. XD

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 102 comments Hahaha, I don't want pictures of him floating around on the internet, but, maybe I'll post one of the two of us on my profile if he's okay with that. I'll see.

message 38: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I'll show you mine if you show me yours. (No, that wasn't dirty AT ALL... :/))

message 40: by Emma (new)

Emma So....It's been quiet around here.

message 41: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 158 comments Indeed. I have Hephaestus ready, so anyone want to rp with me?

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma I'd be happy for you to jump in with our current rp. :)

message 43: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 158 comments Great! How should I go about doing that, though...

message 44: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Ji Mei is used to my RPs lol with postin orders.

message 45: by Emma (new)

Emma lol I think most of us are at this point. It's better though. More organized XD

message 46: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 158 comments ^_^' Ehehe, yeah. I'm not used to jumping in when I want to.

message 47: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Agreed! That's why I ALWAYS have posting orders and multiple threads. Oooooh JM won't be used to that either!

message 48: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 158 comments Well, can I jump in then? But it would be awkward, right with Aphrodite talking about her husband right now?

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma I'm not really used to single threads either, but I have used that style before. I find it only really works while you have a smaller group, otherwise you get to scrolling through thousands of posts.

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma Ji Mei ^_^ wrote: "Well, can I jump in then? But it would be awkward, right with Aphrodite talking about her husband right now?"

And LOL things always get awkward at some point.

« previous 1 3