1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

Old Roleplays > Kin and Cheryl

Comments Showing 1-50 of 217 (217 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Greetings, earthling Unless you're from a different planet in which case, I apologize.

But hey there! So...moosic...

what do you want to do with it?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments i am from a different planet but i forgive you

haiiiiii
yesh
music
the hills are alive with the sound of muuuusssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic

many things
um
idk
what can you do with music?
create a band?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, may I know which one? thank you

With songs they have sung for a thousand years.......

Yes! Let us create a band!
I have to admit that I kind of fell on your idea of the Kpop girl band and I kind of liked the whole premise shhh I'm gonna pretend I never said that.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments it's a secret planet. i can't tell you, it's against the law to tell you. you're welcome

and i don't know the rest of the song because i fail at lifeeeee

WOOT WOOT *-* band creating time
TT-TT do you listen to kpop? *silentlyprayingyoudo* it's okay if you don't. i just don't know many people who do, and i need more people to fangirl with
if you want to do my kpop girl band idea i wouldn't mind it +__+ just saying

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't see the lines cuz i'm on my phone so lalalala so just pretend they're there.

But yeah, let's do your Kpop idea! Bramance! Aannndd I've recently fallen into and I quite like it :) If you would be so kind to suggest some bands. T.T

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments lalalallalalalaa pretending makes the world go 'round
or is it love?

x3 okie! kpop idea it is then! do you want me to explain it a little more to you? like what i had in mind? it can get a little complicated x.x though i'll try to make it sound like it's not

:D YAAAAY of course
some of my favorite groups are:
EXO
VIXX
Girl's Generation
Big Bang
2NE1
AlphaBAT (they only recently debuted<3<3<3)
SHINee
Super Junior

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll pick upp dandelions and give them to you
it's world :)

yeah! Tell me what you had in mind :D

OOH thankks! I'll be sure to check 'em all out...any specific ones I should listen to first?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments awe i love dandelions :3
heeehehe :)

okay so i was thinking that while the girl's were in training, they were being trained by an older group (senior group). like they passed on their knowledge and stuff like that, helping them out. and when the girls debut, they go on tour together to get the girls more exposure. however the group that is their mentors is mainly comprised of guys. however since there is a strict no relationship policy, the company constantly makes sure that the two groups don't get too close.
does this make sense?
i was thinking we'd just rp the two groups together, how they interact, blossoming relationships, etc...

EXO, AlphaBAT...ummm Girl's Gen for sure :3

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I love them when they're not infesting my yard :o

LOOOOVE IT

let's do it.

Yes.

Dear CherylMaria count me in

sorrry sorry...the wrds played as i wrote this xD It's a song and it just fit well.

I already listen to Girl's Gen a little but I'm definitely going to listen to the others :)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments my mom does all the yard work so i'm indifferent at that point ^^"

YAAAAAAAAY

ok

yes

let's

There's a story at the bottom of this bottle. And I'm the pen.

it's no problem. atl songs make everything better<3<3<3

:3 i suggest listening to exo first. wolf and growl have some of the best choreography in the world imo

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Psh lucky duck.

WOO
So! How many characters were you thinking?

Oi hallo dere fellow atl listener! :D

I'm gonma go look 'em up right now!

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments heheheheheehe :D

WEEEEE
depends, how many do you want in the girl group? xD

hai dere *waves*
how're you?
where have you been all my life?
xD

yaaaay! :3

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

Um. Um. Four or five???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????¿?????????

Oh you know..
playing video gamea and listening to atl
It's you who's got some explaining to do, missy.
:D

So good*-*

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments :3

lol xD let's go with four so that's even between us
what should their group name be btw?? xD

well i was playing video games too and listening to all things wonderful like atl
i guess we were both too busy to notice each other
but at least we found each other now!

+__+ did you watch the mvs?
aren't they wonderful
beautiful
perfect in every single way possible??
ldkjfkdfjkhgdfkjghdfhg

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Okie dokes!

Uuuhjj I think we shouls figure out which position in the bands we're playing first! Who do ya wanna be? :D

I will get bak to youon the fangirl because i need to learn more about thembut they seem perfect from the very little i.have seen!!!! Dx
And no, I have not, sadly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

AND WHAT VIDEO GAMES DO YOU PLAY OMG

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments lol well in kpop there are the main vocals, then the lead vocals (the difference being that the main have the more difficult parts while the lead follow the main vocalist). there is also the rapper, normally there's one per group, but that depends on the size of the group. then you have your main and lead dancers. but this time, it's normally the lead dancers that are up front leading the others, while the main dancers are the ones with specific parts.

there are three more roles: the leader, the visual, and the maknae. the leader --these people often demonstrate and give off an air of maturity, and take on responsibility for their fellow group mates. they are the ones that are normally more reserved but charismatic. they talk more during interviews, and keep the spirit of their team members and fans high. the visual depends on the concept that the group would like to hold, but often times means that the person is quite attractive or has a distinct feature that sticks out in the best way possible. they are basically the eye candy of the group. finally, the maknae, or youngest member --it’s quite self-explanatory, but members in this position are usually expected to be youthful in appearance and in personality.

and yes ^^"
so yeah
which position would you like?
should we add more girls to the group?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments ( ⌣́,⌣̀)ʃ ᴋɪɴ wrote: "AND WHAT VIDEO GAMES DO YOU PLAY OMG"

OMG RIGHT NOW ALL I'VE BEEN PLAYING IS SKYRIM
because i really have no life
and i just love it so much
it's jsut way too much fun

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

yea we gun need much more girls xD

Hum hum hummmm.....I guess the first one that sticks out is the maknae? I love playing youthful characters. *-*
If that's alright with you? Because all of these roles sound pretty darn-tootin' fantastic xD
And you go ahead.and claim.someone and we can just go by turn?

AND OMFFG iiii kindda like Skyrim haha. I tried playing it but eversince I killed that chicken...I haven't played it xD

Do you play GTA?
Assassin's Creed?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments xD we can have six instead of four? or should we have more?? rofl

that's totally fine with me! :3 i was sort of hoping to make the leader charrie and the rapper, if that's okie with you :) naturally the members in the group would be singing and dancing, but it's up to you if you want your charries to be the main or the lead in either ones

XD LOL well i love and can't get enough of it
i don't really like gta but i have played it before
and assassin's creed is amaing
but i also really love the last of us
i lean more towards games with some sort of story line to them
rpg style games, y'know? >.<"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

We can have six and if we need.more, we'll make.more! Ignore the random punctuations...my fingers are freezing xD

Go for it! They're all yours! Then, uh...I guess I'll claim the visual and the lead uh...singer? Or dancer, whichever one! ^-^

Oooh so you like games like Fable, right? Omfg I am in love with GTA5's Trevor...he's so insane xD
And I am in love with every AC character to have existed except for Desmund.

Ooohhh how old are they all going to be? And should we make small characters for this? :P

message 22: by ✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (last edited Nov 25, 2013 12:19AM) (new)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments awwwwe it's okie, don't worry about. as long as i can read what you're posting, you're fine xD though i'll be heading to bed soon since it's way past midnight now

it's up to you which one you'd like to take on ^^ i'll have my leader be a main vocal then, and i'll take the lead dancer?

so just to make things a little more organized:

ME:

--Leader (main vocal)
--Rapper
--Lead Dancer (?)

YOU:

--Maknae
--Visual
--Lead Singer (?)

yes? no? are you okay with that? ^^"
small charries so that we can start sooner on this
i was never too fond of large, overdetailed charrie profiles
i prefer short and to the point right now
:) are you okay with that?

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 25, 2013 12:23AM) (new)

I'm good with all of it! :D I'll take the lead singer~

Yes, short characters are perfect with me! It's 3:30am here >.> I'm sick and can't sleep, lol.

aannd, how old are these people usually? And are they going to be touring with guy Kpop band or an American band? :o

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments ^__^ okie dokes! so then the rest will be the back up singers, and dancers
weeeeeeee

lol short it is then! just a name, age, appearance, role in the group and a few sentences for personality

um when they debut they're normally young, like in their 20's. so around 20-24 years old :)
and they'd be touring with a kpop band from the same company as them, but it'd be an international tour so they'd go to america at some point
they could meet an american band
we can have whatever we want happen
this rp is pretty much open to all sorts of ideas being thrown in whenever :)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Okie dokie! All sounds good! I shall get to work ^-^ I'll prolly have 'em up tonight because I'm a loser like that ._.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments :P you're not a loser
in fact, you should probably rest :( since you're not feeling well

i'll try to have mine up tonight as well
just picking out appearances anyways ^^"
i'm the loser

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

But I can't sleep D: I've been tossin' and turnin' and I just gave up so I'm back on my computer and picking appearances out as well. >.> I've found my maknae, lol.

you're not a loser
shush now.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments D: but when you're not feeling well, you need to rest so you can get better
but if you're sure, then there's not much i can do about it
;-; just hope you get better is all

yeah i am x.x
i picked out the appearance for all of mine
i'll be posting them up in a minute ~.~

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I know. I'm a bad girl. :(
Thanks for the care! <3

I just need my lead singer and I'll have everyone done. ._.
They're all so beautiful, asian girls, that is.

message 30: by ✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (last edited Dec 21, 2013 01:17AM) (new)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments [name] Yun Gi Kim
[stage name] GiGi
[age] 24
[d.o.b] June 28th
[appearance]

(view spoiler)

[persona/bio] GiGi has been a trainee since she was 16 years old. For as long as she knew, she wanted to be a famous singer when she grew up. She wanted to have fans and to be loved by many. So when she was old enough, she went into for an audition held by a big entertainment company, SM, and was immediately picked by them for her tremendous vocal talent. GiGi was groomed to be a leader, though she was born with natural leader like abilities since she's able to give sound advice, and always keep a calm mind even when things take a turn for the worse. She's always thinking of others before herself, and knows to share the spotlight with the rest of her group.
[other] Leader of the group. Also the main vocal within the group, but isn't that great at dancing though she never gives up. Has been a trainee for the company for the past eight years.

=====

[name] Seong Jun Han
[stage name] S.J.
[age] 21
[d.o.b] August 1st
[appearance]

(view spoiler)

[persona/bio] Seong has been rapping for as long as she could remember. She wasn't always good at it, but she made it her life goal to one day be the best. Her idol is Eminem, who is basically like a god to her; she swears the days she meets him, she would be able to die happy that very same day. While her parents aren't too happy about her life choices, she went to an audition and was picked to be a trainee not long after. It's been a long and grueling process, but she toughed it out since she's a hardworker. Though she can be very immature every now and again. Seong loves to play pranks on her members, teasing them whenever she can, even during interviews. Though she can be serious when the time calls for it.
[other] Rapper. Sings well enough, and rather good at dancing. Though she prefers to write the songs, leaving the singing up to the others. Has been a trainee for five years.

=====

[name] Hye Yoon Kim
[stage name] Song
[age] 23
[d.o.b] July 2nd
[appearance]

(view spoiler)

[persona/bio] Hye's parents swears to this day that she practically danced out of her mother during childbirth. While that's most likely not true, Hye has been dancing since she was six years old by entering dance competitions and so on. She loves to move her body to the beat, always finding some sort of move for whatever rhythm is thrown her way. She was discovered by SM through a talent show at her high school, and has been a trainee ever since then. While being a trainee, she meet Yun, and the two have been inseparable since then. Hye, often known as Song to her friends --a joke between them, is the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. And the most down-to-earth. She loves to talk to her fans, never taking them for granted, and always tries to keep her friends as happy as possible. She's commonly referred to as the happy virus by their fans since she's always smiling and upbeat.
[other] Lead dancer, often coming up with most of the choreography. Has been a trainee for the past six years, very close to Yun. Yun and Hye are often mistake as sisters because of their last name, but Kim is a very common surname. Though the two act like sisters either way.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments ( ⌣́,⌣̀)ʃ ᴋɪɴ wrote: "I know. I'm a bad girl. :(
Thanks for the care! <3

I just need my lead singer and I'll have everyone done. ._.
They're all so beautiful, asian girls, that is."

i know right?
D: i wish i was as pretty as them
sigh

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 22, 2013 12:34PM) (new)

I love them all :D

Visual

Name: Sae Ra Hyung
Stage Name: Skye
Appearance:

(view spoiler)
Brief Persona: In a nutshell, Sae is nothing short of a goofball; she adores making others smile and doesn't enjoy seeing others hurt or unhappy. She's the kind of girl who'll make sure everyone is sleeping on time, eating properly, cook the meals, so on so forth. In short, Sae is sort of the mother of the group all the while managing to keep herself and others smiling around her.
Other: The visual, Sae defines the group with her rainbow coloured hair. In her spare time, Sky quite enjoys drawing, slowly realizing that it has becoming an outlet for diverse things.

Lead Singer

Name: Eun Kyung Ba
Stage Name: Baby
Appearance:

(view spoiler)
Brief Persona: Eun is sort of an all around girl. Sure, you can mark her off as unbelivably grouchy in the morning and rest assured she'll be the first asleep the second someone mentions the word 'bed' but she's not all that bad of a person. Acting more like a rock than anything, Eun simply goes with the flow of things and enjoys contributing to diverse things when she can. When the girl begins talking, you'll notice that her childhood was nothing short of hilariously funny and exciting; she makes a great story-teller.
Other: Aside from singing, Eun loves producing music and so helps with the whole music composing aspect of the band; if it were not for her first passion becoming a dream, she would have gone into music producing.

Maknae

Name: Min-Yung Chi
Stage Name: Minnie
Appearance:

(view spoiler)
Brief Persona: Without a doubt, Min-Yung has got to be one of the bubbliest girl one could meet. Her thoughts are all over the place and her innocent persona never ceases to render any moment awkwardly adorable. Once more, she tends to play innocent and her mannerisms do come off as childish at times but the girl is much more intelligent and aware than she lets on. Nevertheless, she's the child of the group and always finds quirky ways to do the simplest of things.
Other: In her spare time, Min plays the drums and hosts free outside shows simply because it's an instrument she's fallen in love with; she can always be found creating a beat with anything.

Name: Callum Rhys Harrison
Nickname: Fartbag (his big brother is kind of an ass)
Appearance:

(view spoiler)
Other: Callum has always loved to sing and only a few, hand chosen souls know of this passion, as well as gift because he's kind of really shy about anyone knowing. So he kind of keeps it to himself. He's passionate about everything and everyone music; being one of 'em natural talkers, he finds it easy to get around and find out what there is to know about any sort of musical culture, no matter where he is. Oh, and he knows how to make balloon animals and is an absolute sucker for anything sweet.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments i love them! :O
^o^ omo
i think we can start this off now!!!
do you want me to start or would you like to? :)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I love yours too! :o
Aaaannd would you mind starting us off? I've got no idea annnd I've got school :(
You can do either first or third person I'm good with either :>

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments sure i'll go ahead and start! ^w^ i don't have school today so i have the time to write it up
since there are so many charries xD i'll go ahead and write it in third person

message 36: by ✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (last edited Nov 25, 2013 12:13PM) (new)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments (i'm going to start this with them in an interview ^^")

"Welcome back to All About Kpop! I am Aimee Yung, your MC for the day, and with me I have a brand new girl group, who have debuted a little less than a week ago," the woman said excitedly, clapping her hands as she looked over at the girls seated in the chairs beside her. The MC was speaking in English since the show was being streamed in America as well as Korea. It was her job to switch between English and Korean, which made Hye feel a little relieved, though she was still incredibly nervous. Despite all the training for this sort of thing, Hye was scared that she would screw things up at some point, and that was the last thing she wanted. "The girls are from the new group called 'Oh My Goddess!', and they surely do look like Goddesses! My what lovely ladies you are."

The MC repeated herself in Korean for the girls, since she knew not all of them understood English well enough that they were fluent. Yun smiled, nodding her head in thanks and blushing a little in embarrassment. She knew enough English to get by if she were to ever visit the states, but her grasp on the language wasn't as strong as the others, which is sad since she's the leader of the group. She glanced on over at Sae, nudging her a little in the side subtly since she was known as the Visual in the group.

The girls were seated from oldest to youngest, meaning that Yun was seated right next to the MC. Then it was Sae, Hye, Eun, Seong, and finally Min-Yung.

"Since these girls are still fairly new, this is actually their first interview. I feel very honored to be hosting your first interview," the MC said with a smile.

"Annyeong hasseyo! Thank you for having us," Yun replied slowly, sounding unsure as she spoke in English; her cheeks were tainted bright red as she shyly waved to the camera. "We happy to be here. Very honored you have us."

"Wow, your English is pretty good!" The MC complimented, which she repeated in Korean for Yun's sake. Seong giggled, shaking her head as she laughed, "She's been practicing that all night last night. GiGi unnie kept asking our manager how to help her out." The MC chuckled as Yun tried to hide her face behind her hands; the MC repeated what Seong said in English for the camera.
"Awe well you did a great job, GiGi-sshi. So, how about you girls start off in introducing yourself? We'll start with the youngest and work on up to the leader. Just say your name and your role in the group. We'll play some games to learn more about you throughout the interview." She looked over at Min-Yung, the maknae of the group, signaling for her to start off.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments (view spoiler)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler)

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 25, 2013 10:11PM) (new)

The blank look written on Min-Yung's countenance was a clear indicator that the interviewer's English was nothing short of gibberish for her. Thankfully, Korean was quite nicely translated, permitting her to follow along with everyone else. It's not that Minnie didn't understand English, but her nervousness made it harder for the girl to focus and process each of the words and then bother to translate it in Korea in her mind so she'd be able to reply coherently and not make a fool of herself; not that she'd mind all that much.

Meanwhile, next to Yun, there was a smiling Sae, her eyes unknowingly diverting itself toward the camera and back over to the MC, a girlish giggle came out of her at Seong's mention of Yun's infinite efforts to give off a good impression; she had watched all of last night and had contributed into helping her friend to articulate her words.

A hectic night it had been.

Briefly, Eun and Sae exchanged glances, grins forming on the both of their faces as the MC declared it was time to introduce each other. The two had spent the better part of the night wondering how all of this was going to play out though their assumptions came nothing close to having the real experience; lights, cameras, the people, the English spoken and the list went on.

There was a few moments of silence and Eun resisted the urge to frown as her eyes fell upon Ming-Yun, whose eyes were wide, oblivious as to what she was to do. Another second passed before the pure realization struck the young one's face, her cheeks lighting up as an adorable laughter of nervousness bubbled out of her, her back suddenly straightening as she folded her hands in her lap. "Annyeong, I am Ming-Yung!" She declared to the camera, a small grin adorning her features as her head titled to the side slightly, a faint giggle and wave finalizing her introduction as her eyes fell on Seong.

It came as a realizationg to Eun that, in the midst of the girl's laughter and the attention focused on them, that this was what she wanted to do. Forget the lights, cameras or even the free food in the back, it was the vibe of it all. How the enrgy was so well balanced, how harmony flowed between each of the workers doing their jobs both behind and in front of the camera.

This was, without a doubt, the very start of a dream come true.

(view spoiler)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler)

message 48: by ✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (last edited Nov 26, 2013 09:29AM) (new)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments

Hye raised her hand slightly once Min-Yun finished her introduction. The MC raised a brow at her but nodded at her to speak, chuckling softly. "Do you have something to add to that, Hye-sshi?" The MC asked in amusement.

"Min-Yung is our maknae, and she's Yun's squishy," Hye giggled, earning a snort from Yun, who looked a little embarrassed that Hye brought it up. The MC looked over at Yun, waiting for an explanation to what Hye had just said.
Quickly, Yun shook her head, waving her hands as if trying to say it wasn't anything worth mentioning, but after a few more questions from the MC, Yun finally explained. "When I first met Min-Yung, all I could think about was how squishy her cheeks look. She has some baby fat on her cheeks, but it's very cute! Not a bad thing at all! You know, she has a baby face because she's the baby of our group." Yun patted her own cheeks as if to get her point across better before looking over at Min-Yung. "I started calling her my squishy, like from that movie Finding Nemo."

This earned a good laugh from not only the MC, but the people on the filming crew. "What a great story, you two must be close for you to already give her a nickname," the MC said. Yun nodded, giving her maknae a smile before making a heart with her fingers. "We all love each other very much."

After another minute of talking and giggling over the story, everyone turned their attention to Seong, waiting for her to go on with her introduction.

The second eyes landed on her, Seong smiled instantly and bowed her head slightly as she blurted out her introduction a little too loudly. "Annyeong, I am Seong! Rapper of Oh My Goddess! Thank you for having me!" It was all said in Korean since she hadn't a clue how to say it in English, though the MC was nice enough to repeat it in English for them to the cameras.

"The rapper? Could you do a small rap for us now?" The MC asked expectantly. Seong's eyes widened in surprise at first, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink as a few of others cheered her on. "I'm sure the fans would love it."

Seong was pretty good at rapping, actually she was amazing, even when called on the spot, but right then she froze up for a moment as the cameras focused on her. What was going on? Why wasn't she saying anything? She even had a rap ready to wow everyone, but the MC asking so suddenly caught her off guard right then. There was a smile frozen on her lips, her entire body going rigid for a moment before Yun spoke up on her behalf. Thank God for leaders who knew when to step in. "Maybe we should finish introductions before we show our hidden talents?" Yun suggested, which the MC agreed to with a kind smile. This then directed everyone's attention to Eun.

"Eun-sshi, please introduce yourself."

« previous 1 3 4 5