The Sundered Book Club discussion

Legacy of the Crystal Shard
This topic is about Legacy of the Crystal Shard
Legacy of the Crystal Shard

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Schwarm (davidschwarm) | 94 comments Mod
I wanted to drop a quick note that RAS wrote the latest adventure for D&D Encounters...I know we have lots of readers that love his stuff & figured that this might be of interest....Basically, he wrote a 63 page campaign guide with information on various factions, individuals, and events in and around Icewind Dale--fun reading if you are a hard core Realms fan...

message 2: by Chad (new)

Chad Peek (mordrim) | 255 comments Mod
Thanks David. I will have to check this out. I was thinking about running the D&D Encounters that are tied to The Sundering for my gaming group, but we are currently already immersed in a Weird Wars II and Pathfinder campaign.

message 3: by Mik (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mik Calow (Vobeskhan) | 19 comments I can confirm that they are great fun to run, we're midway through Legacy now having played Murder in Baldurs Gate previously, and our Encounters group are loking forward to the rest of the Sundering series.

message 4: by David (new)

David Schwarm (davidschwarm) | 94 comments Mod
There is like this FaceBook sundering thing that has quizzes on encounters & some questions about the books we are reading:

https://apps.facebook.com/dndsundering/

I think the Novels are only Companions at this point--but I am hoping that Advesary questions are added soon.