The Order of the Phoenix 1940 (A Harry Potter Roleplay) discussion

Potter Mansion > kitchen

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Kinkey? What a lovely name." she told the house elf. "May I have some chocolate chip cookies, please?" she asked respectfully.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kinky came back with a plate of cookies for Lily, then scuttled off. Lily turned to Sirius, "Kinky?" she mouthed with a questioning smile.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaames))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((annnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooonnnnnnnneeeeeeeee))

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 08, 2013 07:24AM) (new)

"Arnt you sweet." Laughed Lily.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry haha))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((....))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, sirius, could you pretty please go to the cafe and pick up some more coffee? Ill pay you back?" she asked him, batting her eyelashes with a puppy dog face to boot.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 09, 2013 07:44AM) (new)

"Good puppy." said lily ruffling his hair again. "now go." she said making a shooing motion.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"What took you so long?!" Demanding lily rushing records Sirius. She latched into him in a hug, "I thought.... Something happened- never mind." Lily mumbled.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(( ;D ))

"Of course I was worried about you! Ou could of been attacked or something." Lily said pulling away obviously Sirus was fine- at least he still had his sarcasm. "What's her name?!" Lily asked excitedly.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's a cute name. Muggle?" Asked Lily raising a brow with a smile.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oo I want to meet her! We should go on a double date- ill set it up. What's her address?" Lily said taking out a pen and began searching for a price of parchment.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily huffed. "Well now I know who I'm not hiring a as a private investigator." She commented playfully. "Well it looks like we will need to snoop around town tomorrow." She added nudging Sirus in the arm with her elbow.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haha" giggled lily as she walked away to sit at the table. "So Sirius daarling, did you remember what I sent you out there for?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily took the box eagerly and rushed to the coffee pot. She dumped in the coffee and boiled some water? "Do you want any?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not sure I haven't seen him since we got here...." Lilly trailed off. "should we go look for him?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Living room?" Suggested lily drinking a sip if her coffee.