Detailed Roleplayers discussion

Player's Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons Edition 3.5)
This topic is about Player's Handbook
1x1 > Lacey and Jordan

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments Got any ideas?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

No! Hehe

message 3: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments I got a few:

where the girl is at the airport, picking up her brother that just got home from boot camp. Their parents died when they were young, and they were put into foster care and adopted. Their parents didn't come to pick him up because they really don't care about them.

There had always been a rival between 2 werewolf packs. They've hated eachother and has started war 6 times before. The leader of pack A's daughter went missing. (My character.) Her dad believes that until they return her, there is war. Pack B's leader (your charracter) kidnapped her so that they can start war. They want to take down Pack A.

My character runs away from her foster home. She's brought back, to where she is abused. She has an older sibling who they are very close, but he doesn't stick up for her the way she is being treated.

these 2 best friends, that are both siblings but they do not know that. They somehow start talking, and it sounds like their real parents were killed by the same people. So they both run away, and somewhere through out the whole thing, they find out that they are siblings.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

They are all awesome!! Which ones your fav?

message 5: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments I like them all. If I lowered it down, I use 1st and last more than all of them

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

2nd one sounds fun also.... Hmm

message 7: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments Okay. We can do that.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk:)

message 9: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments Name: Alannah Hansen

http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-q/2010/03...

http://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/system/...

Personality: She is a very sweet hearted person. She has a heart, and sticks up for people in need. People might think that pack's leaders' daughters might be stuck up and think they are better than everyone else, but she isn't. She cares for her pack, like they are her real family, even thought, to her, they are her huge family.

History: Her family has been the pack's leader ever since it was made. Her great great great great great great uncle made the pack. She is the next to be the leader, and has been training for a long time for the leadership. Her brother died when she was very young. He was 19 when he died.

Pack history: They had always been at war with another pack. There was contstant fighting, blah blah blah. Her older brother, Samuel, died at war.

pack name: Moonlight pack.

Other: She has a necklace that she wears every day. Her brother gave it to her when she was a kid, before he left for war. He said it meant something, and that she would figure it out when she was older. She's 15, and she still doesn't know what it means.

http://www.lizziescheck.com/_images/h...

message 10: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments .

message 11: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments .