Yet Another Hunger Games Group discussion

Other Stuff > Costumes!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments For anybody who is bored enough that they spend hours on Google Images just looking at pictures of cake... Oh, not me, surely! ;) Well... Now you can try searching for costumes for your tributes for interviews, chariot rides, etc. You know, just because you can. You can even come up with ideas for other districts. ;)

message 2: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Ooh! ... Saw this and thought it was pretty cool for Hunger Games D11...

message 3: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Haha, for my girl in District 1...

So, that is what my search for 'wild dresses/capitol hunger games dresses' found me. Even I am not cruel enough to make her wear any of these things, but it was absolutely hilarious to see all of the results on Google. XD

message 4: by Bekah (new)

Bekah | 451 comments Well, I'm the stylist for D1 and seeing Dazzle is completely capitol absorbed, she is going to have a remotely crazy costume for the parade.

So, D1 is luxury. And luxury is related to the animal peacocks, correct?

Well it is in my mind so for the girl for D1 I was thinking something like this:

And the makeup would be:

message 5: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments XD! All of those are definitely cool, everyone.

message 6: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

message 7: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Sorarin wrote: "District 8 female: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/im... , Except its l long in the back, with long black and sparkley s..."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXD!!! THAT IS SO CRUEL AND AWESOME! This makes me so, so glad that Dakota is Ian Somerhalder - the only guy that could remotely even attempt to pull it off. :'D

message 8: by Za-za (last edited Dec 04, 2013 12:30AM) (new)

Za-za | 420 comments I am sorry to the people with characters in district 10 (which, coincidentally enough, is the district my character gets to be the stylist of ;) ).

For the female:

Jk! I'm not that cruel. ;)

For the male:

[image error]

[image error]

message 9: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Okay so for Disrict 5, I thought:

Male:

Female:

message 10: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Sorarin wrote: "Za-za wrote: "Sorarin wrote: "District 8 female: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/im... , Except its l long in the back, ..."

X'D I literally laughed out loud!!!

message 11: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (last edited Dec 09, 2013 04:26PM) (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Sorarin Kimura *{Making things worse since 1998}* wrote: "CJ, the male picture isn't working"

Well maybe your eyes aren't working! Jk, jk! :D

message 13: by Bekah (new)

Bekah | 451 comments Google ;) I know I am very creative

message 14: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Beck wrote: "Google ;) I know I am very creative"

LOL! He gets a pocket! HA!

message 15: by Bekah (new)

Bekah | 451 comments Swanky! Haha

message 16: by Bekah (new)

Bekah | 451 comments I have another idea for district 3 interviews:
Long black dress and black suit. Only thing abnormal is green electronic glow accented on them

message 17: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Beck wrote: "I have another idea for district 3 interviews:
Long black dress and black suit. Only thing abnormal is green electronic glow accented on them"

Works for him, of course. He doesn't really want to admit it to the world, but he wants to match her. ;)

message 18: by Bekah (new)

Bekah | 451 comments Aw twinsies!

message 19: by Nancy (new)

Nancy | 1 comments I don't have a picture but I'm thinking, for District 4, something like "a monster from the deep". A crown of shark teeth, flowing dark blue silk like waves, tridents, a cape of ripped nets. Like a siren maybe. With human bones decorating the bodice or whatever.