Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1x1 Roleplay > Je T'aime

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments For Aimee and Sabreena and maybe Husky Babe

message 2: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Yeah ok.
Any ideas?

message 3: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments nope!

message 4: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Haha ok
1. Two teams are put in an arena and in order to win they have to kill the other team. Girl and guy from opposite teams fall in love but are forced to fight each other to the death.
2. A girl,who is an assassin,creates a false identity and becomes part of the King's court. While trying to get close to the KIng (So she can assassinate him) she falls in love with his oldest son, the prince.
3. .Prince and Princess of warring kingdoms are forced to fall in love due to arranged marriages
4. Princess befriends blacksmith because she wants a change from her boring, noble life. But, he makes her run way with him only to hold her captive for a ransom while he slowly falls in love with her. IDK
5. In a city surrounded my walls is a community made of only teenage boys and then a girl is sent in from part of a mission and has to help them escape (from tmr)

message 5: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments I like number 2...

message 6: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Oh okkie.
Can I be the girl or?

message 7: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Yeah thats fine with me. You post first.

message 8: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Kai, do you want to make the charries?

message 9: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments /charrie

message 10: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Name: Katsa Everlark
Appearance: description
description
description
description

message 11: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Name: Rowan Darrown
Appearance:

message 12: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments HuskyBabe13 wrote: "Lol sorry i didnt see this so can someone explain what is happening"

Haha ok, we're doing a threesome (lol) and now we have to chose a different idea cause we're doing a threesome lol.

message 13: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Since there's three of us we'll have to edit plot idea... Read plot idea 2

message 14: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Or you could just be a second brother/prince wand make this entire thing a love triangle.

message 15: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Idk I'm good with anything.

message 16: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments I would really like to do a threesome... I'd hate to exclude you when it's in 1x1x1. How about we just edit the plot.

message 17: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments So setting? Still king and prince thingy or change it? Wanna do a spin off like a tv show or something? Use a universe that's already been create? A superhero rp?

message 18: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Idk we could do anything, just remember to explain it to Husky over here who seems to be a little confused. =)

message 19: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments I'm just spewing out ideas. The main concept is that we'd make ocs but take a setting that we all know already. Like if we did an Avatar: Last Air Bender rp or something...

message 20: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Yeah ok.

message 21: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Why not? Charas?

message 22: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments It doesn't matter much to me. I'll play whatever gender y'all want.

message 23: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Me too.

message 24: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments If I can lol.

message 25: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments We could do the legend of korra thing where they start a team for pro bending matches.

message 26: by Aimee (last edited Nov 24, 2013 07:44PM) (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Name: Al Tomson
Appearance:

Earthbender

message 27: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Name: Katsa Everlark
Appearance: description
description
description
description

message 28: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Wait now I'm the confused one, what exactly are we doing?

message 29: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments I don't know exactly. I just put 'earthbender' if we were still doing it....

message 30: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments ok we need to decide what the plot will be.

message 31: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Mine's fire? Idk

message 32: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments I'm so confused.

message 33: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments How about I make the plot?

message 34: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Recently a group pro bending teams have decided to disband. For the most part the members either found a new team or quit altogether. To fill the void of pro benders, a random mismatch of benders have decided to make teams just so they could compete. Most of these new teams have never met each other before.

Now we have Stream, Al, and Katsa, three pro benders who have just formed a new team and they are meeting for the first time in a training room.

how's that?

message 35: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Buh I don't want Legend of Korra. WHah's a pro bender?

message 36: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments What's with the teams? Omg.

message 37: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Do you know Avatar?

message 38: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Avatar the movie yeeesssh

message 39: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments OHMYGOD I haven't watched it. I feel so dumb right now omg

message 40: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments We have the three charas.... realistic or supernatual?

message 41: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Yeah that.

message 42: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Superhero freaks have been popping out of thin air. Recently someone has located these super humans and recruited them to undertake different operations to shut down different organized crime. A strange letter appears to each girl as they get ready for school. They meet and realize that all of them go to the same school and they all have special powers they've been hiding from society....

We could start with each of them meeting at the train tracks...or something

message 43: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Okay.

message 44: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Al walked towards the open fields of the abandoned train station on the edge of town. She really didn't want to go, but what choice did she have? She couldn't let someone ruin her life by them revealing she could change the density of her body at will. If that happened, she'd be shipped away like her cousin. Her powers needed to stay a secret even if it meant cracking a few skulls in the process.

message 45: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments I thought you were playing a dude

message 46: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments I changed it since y'all decided to be girls. I thought it would be more appropriate. Sorry...I did change the post though. :)

message 47: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Oh ok.

Katsa jogged towards the old building, it wasn't exactly cold out but she hugged her arms anyway. She stopped confused when she saw the two girls standing in front of her. "So who exactly are you both?" she asked then raising her eyebrows slightly in question.

message 48: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Al looked at the two of them and looked away before saying, "Al." She didn't really know what to make of the other two. She knew she's seen them before, but where. School? It really didn't matter too much to her. For all she knew they could be calling the cops on her right now. Taking a more defensive stance she asked, "Why are you here?"

message 49: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 881 comments Katsa didn't bother giving her name, she didn't trust the two enough to give them any information about her. "Why are you here?" she asks annoyed. She didn't want to seem passive so she leaned on the balls of her feet slightly ready to take flight if necessary.

message 50: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments [[is there an order?]]

« previous 1