One on One's discussion

1 view
1 x 1's > Love Music 4ever + Sabreena

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments 1. Two teams are put in an arena and in order to win they have to kill the other team. Girl and guy from opposite teams fall in love but are forced to fight each other to the death.
2. A girl,who is an assassin,creates a false identity and becomes part of the King's court. While trying to get close to the KIng (So she can assassinate him) she falls in love with his oldest son, the prince.
3. .Prince and Princess of warring kingdoms are forced to fall in love due to arranged marriages
4. Princess befriends blacksmith because she wants a change from her boring, noble life. But, he makes her run way with him only to hold her captive for a ransom while he slowly falls in love with her. IDK
5. In a city surrounded my walls is a community made of only teenage boys and then a girl is sent in from part of a mission and has to help them escape (from tmr)

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 3513 comments The first one and can I be the girl

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 3513 comments Or maybe the third

message 5: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Choose one, and sure you can be the girl XD

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 3513 comments Can you make your character first

message 8: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Kai.
Do you wanna make the charries?

message 10: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Hmmm?

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 3513 comments charries? i thought i only had one

message 12: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Yeah I meant like mine, and yours. XD

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 3513 comments First Name: Copeland
Middle Name: Kate
Last Name: Oliver
Nickname: Cope
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cB6Nw0It1Vs...

Birthday: October 26
Personality: She is pretty shy. She is very closed off. She is bipolar and depressed. Also she has anger problems.

History: Copeland had a rough childhood. Her father was a drunk and abused her mother and her until they divorced when Copeland was 10. From then on she had bad bullying problems. She has tried to kill herself multiple times and cuts. She also is anorexic.
Family: Mother: Julie
Crush: None
Boyfriend/girlfriend/married/single: None
Dislikes: People
Pets: A black kitty named Spencer.
Other:

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 3513 comments Oops I posted it before I was done fixing it sorry

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 3513 comments because I copied it from something else

message 16: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Haha that's fine.

message 18: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments First Name: William
Last Name: Everthorne
Nickname: Will
Appearance: description
description
description
description
description
description
description
description
description

Birthday: January 1st
Personality: Sarcastic, funny, arrogant,protective, kind of loyal. Cold, and killing he doesn't really kind anything or anyone get to him yet he's sensitve on the inside.

History: Was born and brought up in a warrior's family. His father was a army leader, and his mother was a general. He had two older brothers but they both died in the Battles (the same one he's being put into now). Now he has to go in and win this for his family.
Dislikes: People
Weapon - Daggers, and knives.

message 21: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Sure.
One sec.

message 22: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Will was bored to death listening to his parents drone on and on about how he had to win this, how this would bring back their family pride. He nodded every so and again to show them that he was listening even though he wasn't. The last week had been hectic with him being prepared to go into The Field and meeting all his new team members. Technically you weren't really supposed to meet them until the day of the Battle but now days people did it anyway. Finally when his parents were done they hugged him goodbye and boarded him onto a craft alone to go to the Field. He was dressed ready in his gear with his daggers, sword, and knives ready.