Shadowhunters RP discussion

New York > Barnibus's mansion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 428 (428 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) ((Rp in Barnibus's mansion))

message 2: by Beastly (new)

Beastly Barnibus lazily lays on his couch in the main living room. His eyes focusing on his portrait over the fire place. "Do I really look that pale" he asked the potrait. Hearing thunder " must be a storm" he added

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) If Hazel had known it would be raining like this she would have stayed at the party and she was too drunk to teleport herself home. She saw a house through the rain and ran to it, knocking loudly on the door. "Hello!" she yelled her black hair clinging to her face, wet.

message 4: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "I'm coming" Barnibus yelled back thinking it was a supernatural scientist. He opened the door as he got to it.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel smiled at the man, "Hi! Can I come in?"

message 6: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "Yes ma lady" Barnibus said letting her in. "What brings you to my fair home" he didn't brother trying to hide fangs. He could always use hypnotism to aerse her memory.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel giggled, her cat like green eyes studying the vampire. "Its raining and I'm a long way from home." she told him shaking out her wet black hair

message 8: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "I'm am Barnibus collins " he said bowing and kissing her hand like a gentle man. He never dropped his customs from the 1500s st etc

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "Hazel Stone." she curtsied, she knew the customs since she was born around he 1750s

message 10: by Beastly (last edited Nov 24, 2013 07:24PM) (new)

Beastly "Lovely name ma lady" he said standing up straight. " you must be a female warlock" he asked. "You must be very tired I can loan you a room till the stroom passes" he added. Just then he sees a candle out off place, he instantly fixed it. "Stupid mundane slave it must be perfect" he said being a perfectionist

message 11: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel giggled watching Barnibus, "A room would be nice."

message 12: by Beastly (new)

Beastly " fallow me" he said walking up the stairs to the hallway of at least 60 rooms. "Its gets chilly up here if you need extra blankets let me know" he said

message 13: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel fallowed him and hoped to hid her drunkness, "You live alone?"

message 14: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "There's Mr.Ord and miss q but their as useful as a rusty bucket of bolts" he said. "Do you need anything else" he asked opening a room that was painted red with many buetiful designs a gold wolf bed set it looked like a room straight from a fancy furniture catalog.

message 15: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel shook her head, "No thank you. Can I ask you something?"

message 16: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "Yes you may ask me anything I don't mind" Barnibus said with a friendly smile.

message 17: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "Why are you a vampire letting me a warlock stay here?" Hazel asked

message 18: by Beastly (last edited Nov 24, 2013 07:44PM) (new)

Beastly "I'm am a gentleman I would never let a lady be stuck in the rain" he said flirting slightly he always knew when to stop flirting though

message 19: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel blushed, no one had shown her kindness like this since she was younger days. "Well, thank you."

message 20: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "Clothes are in the closet take what you like" he said smiling.

message 21: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel nodded, "Thank you. Do have a cook?" she asked wanting to get dinner and hoped it wasn't just blood in the house. She could always conjure up food, but was too drained for that.

message 22: by Beastly (last edited Nov 24, 2013 07:53PM) (new)

Beastly "No but I know how to cook what would you like?" He asked kindly.

message 23: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "Surprise me. Just no blood." She teased him.

message 24: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "I know nonvampire don't like blood" he said laughing slightly walking towards the kitchen. Soon has he got in the kitchen he started to cook a famous dish of fried low-fat pork

message 25: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel smiled as he left and went to search though the closets and smiled at all the dressed. There were even some in green! She smiled and chose her favorite and changed out of her wet dress into the dry one. When she finished she headed downstairs and to the living room and stared at Barninbus's portrait.

((something like this http://www.magicquinceanera.com/produ...))

message 26: by Beastly (new)

Beastly Barnibus comes out her dinner on a pure gold tray he woulda went with silver but his hands woulda burst into flames. "Ma lady you look buetiful" he said smiling kindly

message 27: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel turned around to face him, "Thank you." she giggled.

message 28: by Beastly (last edited Nov 24, 2013 08:11PM) (new)

Beastly He sets her food in the cofee table "the portrait was worth all the hours I had to pose for" he said

message 29: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel smiled and sat down, "Well, its very handsome." she complimented. Having ADHD it would have been impossible for her to stand still , like that.

message 30: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "Thank you" he said smiling. He sits on the older fashioned chair. His leg casually resting on the other.

message 31: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel ate her food, complementing him. She wiped her mouth, "Your not hungry?" She wasn't a whole fan of the blood sucking but didn't want him not to eat while she was.

message 32: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "No I only drink fresh, I go hunting when the moon has risen " he said "deer and elk are Many in numbers here"

message 33: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "A vegetarian vampire?" She asked suprised

message 34: by Beastly (new)

Beastly " no no not vegitarion I only drink animal blood" he said kindly correcting her.

message 35: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel nodded, "Sorry."

message 36: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "its alright" he said smiling. He puts some more wood on the fire.

message 37: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "Careful." she said gently.

message 38: by Beastly (new)

Beastly " I'll be alright" he said sitting back down. He watched her with a small smile.

message 39: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel finished her meal, "I guess centuries give you time to learn how to cook." she joked

message 40: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "They do I had to find something to do on my free time" he said.

message 41: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel nodded, "Why do you live out here alone?"

message 42: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "I'm bound to this place mental�y and basically" he said resting his head on his hands his elbowsa propped on his knees

message 43: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

message 44: by Beastly (last edited Nov 24, 2013 08:57PM) (new)

Beastly "I can't leave to many memories haunt this mansion. I'm just drawn to stay" he said.

message 45: by Beastly (new)

Beastly ((Gtg))

message 46: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel finished she had something from her past, "But sometimes, you have to remember things or they won't be significant in your life."

message 47: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "i am also the last of my family line i just wish to carry one as my family did and live in the family lines home" he said

message 48: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "Thats big shoes to fill, Barnibus." Hazel said gently.

message 49: by Beastly (new)

Beastly " yes it is but its nothing i cant handle" barnibus said "ive live out lived most vampires i can still carry the family legacy" he said

message 50: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "But you get lonely, don't you?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9