Warriors: Clans of Destiny~ Warriors Cats RP~ discussion

ShadowClan RP > Camp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 218 comments Mod
Redclaw emerged from the warriors' den, and stretched, enjoying the warm sun on his fur. He smiled.

message 3: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Darkheart lay draped over a rock. it actually helped him blend in, his dark coat gave him the look of a long shadow.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightstar emerged from her den and let the wind ruffle her fur.

message 5: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''Good morning Nighstar and Darkheart'' Redclaw said cheerfully.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightstar nodded at Redclaw, "Good morning."

message 7: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''Do you happen to know my sister Appleflower?'' Redclaw asked.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"The ThunderClan cat?" Nightstar growled, "Yes I know her."

message 9: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''Well, me and her were thinking on meeting each other in the middle of our territories'' Redclaw said. He braced for Nightstar's anger.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?!" Nightstar screeched. "And you thought you could get away with this?"

message 11: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''No, I had to tell somebody so they'll know where I was!'' Redcalw protested.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"A piece of future advice, if you ever want to get away with something, you don't tell your leader!" Nightstar hissed and scratched the ground with her claws. "And I say that you will not be meeting your sister from and enemy Clan," she growled.

message 13: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''But...'' Redclaw's voice trailed off. ''But I haven't seen her in so long!'' he exclaimed.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe you forget one of the warrior codes rules," Nightscar took a step forward so she was nose to nose with Redclaw. "A leaders word is law!"

message 15: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''No, I haven't forgotten it!'' Redclaw snapped. ''And Darkheart's brother is in ThunderClan!'' he added.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"What does Darkheart have to do with this?" Nightstar asked through bared teeth, "Do you see Darkheart running off to visit his brother any time he wants?"

message 17: by Terra (new)

Terra Ravenmist listened to the argument going on between Nightstar and Redclaw. "Nightstar is right." She said. "Besides, you'll see her at the Gathering. You'll have time to talk to your sister then."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightstar dipped her head to Ravenmist in respect toward the elder. "That is true," Nightstar meowed after sighing to get her temper under control.

message 19: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''No'' Redclaw said more calmly. ''And I suppose you're right Ravenmist'' he said. ''But I want to see her now'' he sighed.

message 20: by Terra (new)

Terra Ravenmist placed her tail tip on Redclaw's shoulder. "Focusing on what you want only makes the time flow slower. Just focus on your Clan, and you'll see your sister in no time."

message 21: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (last edited Nov 25, 2013 05:54PM) (new)

Redclaw smiled at Ravenmist. ''You know what Ravenmist, you're right. ''I feel better already!'' he exclaimed.

message 22: by Terra (new)

Terra Ravenmist nodded, then turned and padded away. She found a sunny spot of ground and laid down in it, sighing in relief as the warmth hit her fur.

message 23: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

Redclaw turned to Nightstar. ''Nightstar, I realized that you and Ravenmist were right.'' ''I'll just wait until the next Gathering'' he said. ''But what if she's waiting for me?'' he added.

message 24: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Darkheart sighed. "i'll go and speak to her, believe me i'll make it perfectly clear she isn't welcome on ShadowClan territory." he showed his emotionless look to make a point, he cared little for other cats even his brother. though unlike Redclaw he mostly feared his sibling, he had killed Bloodclaw and had savaged the body afterwards and that was a feat even bears had never done, and Darkheart knew that his brother wouldn't come over here without good reason..... or just to annoy him like when they were kits.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you Darkheart," Nightstar meowed.

message 26: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Darkheart nodded, he didn't bother to mention he wanted a look at the ThunderClan border for a selfish reason. he had told the Clan only recently that his brother was part of their enemies Clan, he wanted to make sure that his only kin was safe and healthy. and if he isn't he could be persuaded to join ShadowClan, making us even stronger

message 27: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

((Appleflower is in ShadowClan territory right now)).

''Okay, thank you Darkheart'' Redclaw said.

message 28: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Darkheart got up, looking for all appearances likes a shadow moving on its own. then he left just as quietly as a shadow.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightstar watched Darkheart walk out of camp. She turned back to Redclaw, "Why don't you organize the patrols for today?"

message 30: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''Okay'' Redclaw nodded.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Dapplewish came out of the elders' den, stretching her old legs. She laid down on a warm patch of grass where the tree opened up a little and she was warmed by the sun.

message 32: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

Redclaw nodded his head to the elder. ''Hello Dapplewish'' he meowed.

message 33: by Terra (new)

Terra Mossykit and Stonekit leaped onto their father, Thornberry, and bowled him over. "Oh no! There's too many of them!" Thornberry cried in mock horror as the tiny kits walked on him.

message 34: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Darkheart walked into camp silently, walking right up to Nightstar without anyone noticing, and said, "it is done."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you again, Darkheart." Nightstar meowed quietly.

message 36: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''What did you say to Appleflower Darkheart?'' Redclaw asked.

message 37: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "i said she should not come back here again, or the next time won't be such a pleasent meeting. perhaps you'd rather have her meet Savageheart?"

message 38: by Terra (last edited Dec 03, 2013 03:06PM) (new)

Terra Thornberry playfully pushed Stonekit off of him, but the kit jumped back on just as quickly.

"You're not getting away RiverClan cat!" He mewed, trying to sound threatening but failing.

"Yeah!" Mossykit agreed, and held on to Thornberry's tail to keep it still.

Thornberry smiled at them, and was about to say something when the name Savageheart reached his ears. He abruptly sat up, causing Stonekit to leap off of him and Mossykit to scramble away from his tail, startled by the sudden movement. "Savageheart! Where?" He said, looking around in fright for the tom.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Relax Thornberry," Nightstar meowed, her eyes dancing with amusement. "There is no need to be so jumpy."

message 40: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "i wouldn't say that." said the ugly scarred tom. Darkheart decided to be quiet on that matter. "Savageheart i may have need of you here in a moment." Darkheart ignored the tom's rude noise and said to Nightstar,"Nightstar i have a bad feeling, feels like a battle may come." "he's right, i can almost smell the fight but it doesn't seem like it will happen only that it may." Darkheart nodded, the scarred tom would know when a battle may happen.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightstar narrowed her eyes, "a battle? I suppose we better train to be ready then," she looked up at the sky trying to figure out who would attack ShadowClan. She turned to Savageheart, "do you know who it might be that's attacking us?"

message 42: by Terra (new)

Terra "I bet it's WindClan." Stonekit whispered to Mossykit, who rolled her eyes.

"Nah, it can't be WindClan. They like to be out in the open, not underneath the trees." She whispered back, tail twitching.

Thornberry calmed down and returned his attention to his kits. "Come on you two, let's go get something to eat."

message 43: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "i can only sense the battle itself not who it is with. i can tell you it can go a few ways. the enemy will lose badly and leave, die along with us, or die at the claws of something more savage than even i am." Darkheart's tail twitched once before he said,"Savageheart, go to the ThunderClan border. should any cat come over give them a permanent warning not to come back." "and if it a group?" Darkheart looked at him steadily "fight and make some noise, we'll hear you and come to your aid if you should need it." Savageheart gave him a flicker of grudging respect. Darkheart looked at Nightstar," that is if you will allow it of course."

message 44: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

Redclaw looked puzzled. ''Why would WindClan want to attack us?'' he said. Than he realized that it had to be ThunderClan, and gasped. ''ThunderClan! Of course they would want to attack us!'' he exclaimed.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightstar nodded at Savageheart. "Of course Savageheart, please go now." She meowed ignoring Redclaws comment.

message 46: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (last edited Dec 05, 2013 06:45PM) (new)

'Aren't you the least bit concerned, Nightstar?'' Redclaw asked.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why should I be?" Nightstar asked. "ShadowClan is strong."

message 48: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''But why would ThunderClan want to attack us? Have we done something to anger them?'' Redclaw asked.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightstar shook her head, "Why would I know? I'm not Heartstar, I don't know her thoughts!"

message 50: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

Redclaw looked down at the ground. ''Maybe it's because of Darkheart'' he guessed.

« previous 1