1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

Old Roleplays > Mal&&Cher

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments The Puppet Masters

Kill me kindly. Slaughter me sweetly. Whatever suits your fancy, one way or another someone hast to die or cry. It's a cruel turn of fate but these lands once full of flutterings feilds, people with wings, ones with gills, so on and so on before the Benders of Blood brutally took over everything for themselves. In the beginning it was a mere myth, a story that had meaning under the moonlight, but after weaving their way into unexplained deaths and mutilations they struck fast and fiery. Lashing out with malicious cackles and flinging movements. Raiding villages, claiming towns and people of all kinds of theirs. Its been nearly one hundred years since the lands ancestors have gone through what they have. Many are dead, others that age rather slowly have managed to keep up their heartbeats and stow themselves away. Children and parents alike shudder in wispy houses and merpeople hunker to the bottom of the ocean in hopes that the Blood Benders are unable to reach that far out.

But that's not where our story takes place. It takes place in one of the many establishments of the overlords. Anyone born with this ability can through you around like you're a puppet, and they make it a point to do so. For fun mostly. You're not in control any longer, you might hold back better than others, and your body movements are jagged and uncut ... incorrect, but you move nonetheless. There are about a dozen of us scattered around the castle's cellars and unattended rooms. There is little to no honest light, even through the curtains that we might be allowed to roam past ... it is bleak. We're most incapable of understanding where we are at, as you are wandering one day and then see black the next. Its brutal and hurts like a bitch, and frankly you'd rather be dead than be here. It's exhausting being around the Blood Brothers, like your skin in being rooted from being used so often. These particular men like to play with their prey, and hence the dying. It's really all I've ever none - I was eight when they took me. Woke up here to be introduced to an nonaging face. One that still haunts me to this day. Blood Brother number two.

Death can come through a battle started through their boredum, it can come from lack of food or water or sunlight, it can come from being beaten and battered, but the likely answer is and broken body. Bleeding out once used to often. Blood Bending is not full proof and used for all the wrong reasons. I have watched to many of my friends die and have no knowledge of my family. The onyl people I am able to hold close are the others that are held captive here for the Brothers' amusment. Again - there are nearly a dozen of us. I dont know how we're going to do it, but we have to get out of here.

message 2: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 5568 comments Mod
I'm so pumped to roleplay with you again :D

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments :D me too! honestly, i've been wanting to rp for a while, just never found the time until now. i really miss writing. and since you're one of the few people who i actually love to rp with, i'm so pumped for this

plus the idea is FREAKING AMAZING OMFG *O*

okay so how is this going to work x3 are we each going to play a blood brother omfg there could be some bromance here and rp someone they're controlling??? what are we doing here? what is your idea? like i get what's going on, but what exactly did you want to do with it?

sorry for all the questions i'm jsut so curious

message 4: by Mal (new)

Really?! Aww babe I feel so special *blushin'* :3 I love to roleplay with you too, your writing style is simply amazing <3

I was figuring we would each play a Brother, yes, ahaha, I love the bromance idea as well. God it sounds perfect and adorable and all that shit xD Anyway I don't mind the questions because all my ideas have holes I generally hope to fill with ideas from the both of us? Basically I don't really have a straight answer for why they're there, GAH.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments :3 awwwwe you're just saying that! *blushes*
*hugglesattack* WELL WE CAN FIGURE OUT THE REST TOGETHER XD

okay so we'll each have a brother, and it'll be amazing because of the bromance. bromance is necessary to life hahaha
um maybe the people they control, i'm going to call them dolls, want to start a revolution? maybe a few of the dolls the brothers have actually have powers but they keep it a secret? maybe they've acquired powers over the years of being around the brothers? or have always had, and only recently the powers are "awakened"? idk ;-; i never have good ideas for these things

message 6: by Mal (new)

Bromance is essential, like legit I think I would be very sad without the adorableness of boy on boy interaction xD
Anyway - I actually just realized that this was set in a fantasy land, so more than likely some of them would have powers! others might be of a different or dying species and stuff 0.0

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments dude. i live for bromances xD it's like oxygen
i can't live without it
and when you mix it with a dark concept like this, it's going to a a whole lot of fun xD

OMG so then it all makes sense
OMG WAIT what if they kidnapped the daughter of a powerful wizard, so she in turns is also powerful but she doesn't actually know it yet because they took her before she had a chance to really understand her powers.
and then maybe there was someone already in there planning a revolution. the two get to be friends and discover their powers together
meanwhile one of the brothers falls for one of his dolls because we need some romance too because romance is funz

message 8: by Mal (new)

YES. YES THIS SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL.
Ahah, yeah I like the idea, because romance is in fact needed as well ;p YAY! The wizard would probably be looking for his daughter too huh?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments YES OMG WE FIGURED IT OUT
AND IT'S GOING TO TURN OUT TO BE AMAZING
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS :D :D :D :D :D :D
lol i would assume so xD but we can fit him in later or something
like he could come in later on and that's when the revolution starts? maybe as he's trying to find his daughter, he gathers his own little army to fight the brothers? o.o

message 10: by Mal (new)

There are so many ways we could go for the wizard guy o.o
But for now we'll just get started with our wonderful plot!!!
Oh! Would you like to be the wizards daughter? :3

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments xD yes let's just start with what we have and see where it all goes from there!
ummmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
no
xD
i kind of want to be the person who was already planning the revolution xD if that's okay with you?
you can be the wizard's daughter if you'd like :3

message 12: by Mal (new)

I actual just want to be the girl that one of the brothers is falling for xD
But I can be the wizards daughter too?
So I would have - three characters? :)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments lol i just figured the brother would fall for the wizard's daughter xD

message 14: by Mal (new)

Oh 0.0 I, uh, knew that >.>

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments xD lol
we can do it a different way if you want :) it's up to you
do you just want to make the charries and then figure out how things would go from there? :) we can see who falls for who, and then add charries along the way

message 16: by Mal (new)

I don't know, uh decisions are not my strong point! Dx Cherry Berry not cool.
All I know is I want a character to fall in love and shit because I'm all cheesy and stuff, and that it might be easier to have it vaguely thought out.
But hey if you want to just jump in then I guess that's fine. But am I making three or two charries???

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments >.< i'm sorry mal! decisions aren't my strong point either! DX I'M SO SORRRYYYYY!
okie let's have it vaguely figured out because it'll make it easier for the both of us
umm okie hold on

so we have two brothers
one revolutionist
and a wizard's daughter
maybe one of the brother's grows attached to the wizard's daughter because he can sense the sort of power she has buried within her, so he claims her as his own pet that way he has something that's more powerful than the other dolls there
however, as time goes on, he starts falling for her, so he keeps her even closer but doesn't really show that he loves her. but the other brothers start getting suspicious because he doesn't really abuse her like he does with his other dolls?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments ;-; or idk
that's all i got
do you have any ideas my love?

message 19: by Mal (new)

I actually think that's perfect, love :D
Sorry I disappeared to watch The Mentalist

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments :3 really? *throws confetti* yay!
lol it's fine, i went to walk the dogs ^^"
okie also i was wondering if it would be okay if my revolutionist has this strange love/hate relationship with the other brother??? like they're a little too comfortable with each other but they despise each other, if that makes sense? >.< which it probably doesn't

message 21: by Mal (new)

It makes sense :) Yeah that perfectly fine, but I'll have to make my charries later - hopefully tomorrow - cause I should be asleep right now >.>

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments go sleeeeeeeep my love<3<3<3
i don't have school tomorrow so i'll start working on my charries tonight ^^" i has no life
um do we want to make long/detailed charries for this, or medium length or short?

message 23: by Mal (new)

You're lucky you don't have school, tho week I have Monday and Tuesday and than I'm off until Monday again. *sigh*
Anyway - short charries if that's okay? Name, age, appearance, other?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments well it's only two days~ you can get through them!
yes short
me like short charries ^w^

message 25: by Mal (new)

But I still have to be productive in those two days and its only third hour >.>
I like short charries too \^.^/

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments ahhhh well you can do it! *waves pompoms around* GOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAL! :D :D :D :D :D :D
it's so much easier and doesn't take too much to make ~.~

message 27: by Mal (new)

I know. Plus you always have wiggle room and don't feel as obligated with you character of they don't run out as said in those long paragraphs. Besides you can't really know who they are until you actually start the to.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments exactly! :D it's just better this way
okie i'll post mine up in a minute
once i figure out how i want my revolutionist to look

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments [Name] Kyung Hyeon Moon
[Nicknames] Moon
[Gender] Male
[Sexuality] Unknown --doesn't want to talk about it
[Age] Uknown --he's been around for a while
[Date of Birth] As if he remembers

[Appearance]

(view spoiler)

[Distinctive Markings] Has a very distinct crescent moon birthmark on the left side of his neck. He doesn't like it when people stare at it, glaring down anyone who does. However all of his dolls have a crescent moon scars on their body somewhere, marking them as his and his only.

[Persona/Bio] There isn't much to say about Moon's past mainly because he never likes to talk about it. Moreover, he's been alive for so long that he actually doesn't remember what his life was like in the beginning --days seemed to have bled into one another. Memories have faded away over the years, but that's fine with Moon. He prefers to live in the present anyways, never dwelling on his past. However, don't take this to mean he's quiet or reserved, because he's really not. In fact, he's quite loud and very mischievous. He has a habit of getting bored easily, so he's constantly looking of ways to entertain himself even if that means other people get hurt in the process. Moon might be loud and silly, but he's cruel to the core with a very twisted sense of humor. Oh and he likes to dance.

[Other] Moon is secretly in love with one of his puppets, but will never tell.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments [Name] Cammie Aletha Derrick
[Nicknames] Cam
[Gender] Female
[Sexuality] Straight --she thinks
[Age] Twenty --maybe, she doesn't actually know anymore
[Date of Birth] Doesn't have a clue

[Appearance]

(view spoiler)

[Distinctive Markings] Cam has several scars all along her body, so it's hard to see her leaf shaped birthmark on her right shoulder blade. It's the marking of her people, of her kind.

[Persona/Bio] Cam comes from a long line of elves. Not just ordinary elves, forest elves who not only watch over the plant and animals of their domain, but over all life. This makes them appear weak since they are so kind-hearted and warm, but in truth they are anything but weak. They are quite powerful, more so than the let on, but even their power couldn't hold up against the blood brothers. Cam witnessed most of her family die before her eyes before being taken at a young age. She's held a grudge against the brothers since then, plotting her revenge over the years, but waiting for the perfect moment to strike. She's kind to the other dolls/puppets, taking care of the newcomers, but cold and callous to the brothers whenever one approaches her.

[Other] Has a rather strange relationship with one of the brothers --she can't wait to kill him in his sleep.

message 31: by Mal (new)

Do you have an obssesion with Koreans? xD

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments At the moment... Yes T-T don't judge me. They're so freakin beautiful and perf in every single way possible

message 33: by Mal (new)

I'm not judging you, we just have very different taste in ... Actually don't take that any further I don't want to give people a reason to call me a racist >.>

message 34: by Mal (new)

Oh and I went to start making my characters and was wondering - should they be related or just call themselves brothers as they're both the same species?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments XD sweetheart I love all kinds of guys. Right now my obsession is with Asian guys. In a few months it's sure to change :P don't worry, you don't sound racist. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions if what they like and what they don't like :)

And I figured they were brothers by species rather than blood brothers

message 36: by Mal (new)

Good because sometimes I say something and am just like OMG I didn't mean it that way! Haha, I swear I'll have my characters up as soon as I can I'm just lugging through these two days xD

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments XD lol I'm the same way! But yeah don't worry about that with me. Like I totally understand. I just have an obsession with Asian guys right now, so bare with me DX

Pffft take your time :P just as long as you post them at some point so we can finally start this rp

message 38: by Mal (new)

I will manage to bare with you despite the fact I think Italians are way hotter xD
I'm starting them tonight, so hopefully tomorrow they'll be up and well be ready to go ;)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments i just think attractive guys are...hott and that includes italians xD roflmao
:3 yay! can't wait!!

message 40: by Mal (last edited Nov 26, 2013 08:18PM) (new)

Name: Ragnor
(view spoiler)
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, very much open about amusing himself with all kinds of people. Of either sex, if they're beautiful they're beautiful, who cares?
Appearance:

Height: 5'10"
Hair Color: Crow Black
Eye Color: Black --> Red
☠ Dangerous
☠ Violent
☠ Defensive
☠ Protective (of Moon :])
☠ Seductive / Pushy
☠ Vulgar
Ragnor grew up a very different person, he's old enough to have been a part of the bloody massacres. Meaning he was still young - nine maybe. Anyway he was a fairly delightful kid, under the circumstances. When he was baby he batted stuff against the floor and cooed and laughed like a regular child would. As you can see the war wore on his small mind. He hadn't actually been a part of any killing. Maybe a few as he grew older but not really until he was at lest twenty. Hey what can you expect mass genocide can't be one sided! It takes a damn long time in order to actually be accomplished. And obviously they have yet to wipe everyone that isn't themselves out. Anyway way back when ... Despite the fact that the blood covens were clearly superior to everyone else a war was a war and many on both sides died. His dad went first a few years after the uprising and without him around Mom didn't have many people to watch her back. Rag was to little to control his blood command correctly, that got her killed in the end. So since then he's made it his duty to hate everyone that wasn't part of his own kind. They were all murderers and having them around simply wouldn't do. Very hypocritical. Openly opinionated as well as racist. A tyrant with Moon along his side.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments holy shit he's hot
those eyes....

message 42: by Mal (new)

Well ... *changes photo ten seconds later* Oops >.> I can change it back if you want I just thought he looked a little to young xD IDC

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments this one is hot too *-*
dark hair + blue eyes = yummmyyyyyyyy

message 44: by Mal (new)

Ah heeeeellls yes <33

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments best combo ever
like seriously
just
o
m
g

message 46: by Mal (last edited Nov 27, 2013 09:20AM) (new)

I have this thing for blonde guys though, I might be the only one but I'm just like ... *_* So hawt.

Name: Gemma Asterope
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance:

Height: 5'3"
Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Color: http://www.desktopas.com/files/2013/0...
☪ Untrained
☪ Private
☪ Quiet - not shy
☪ Withdrawn
☪ Lonesome
☪ Fearful
Gemma is in fact a the daughter of a powerful wizard. She has always known it too, however she had just figured that the trait hadn't been passed on to her. That she had just ended up like her mother, who was an elf. The only thing she inherited from her father physically is the eyes. The multicolored formation shading in and out of each other. See Gemma has no idea that she has the power that she does but it resides there within her only waiting a day to come along and be discovered. She grew up mostly around her father as he had been the one to protect her after mum left - or vanished is probably the better word for it. One day it was just like poof and mum is gone up and out of nowhere. It's all quite sketchy but that might be because, well, it is. Anyway Gemma hates the brothers, the both of them,she hates feeling out of control and broken. Like someone has just reached inside her heart and tugged her around wherever they wanted.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments *-* ah blondies
i lik'em too
i like them all
guys in general
i like them

omg she's amazing
and he's amazing
they're all amazing
;-; i'm crying in excitement right now
can we start this?
plweaseeeeeE? *_____*

message 48: by Mal (new)

Oh thank god you like them too, I don't know a lot of people that like blondes like I do. They're just so sexay <3
GAH I know I love all of our characters too, this is supa exciting!!! Yes, yes let's get this started in hot, let's get it started in here *shut up mal you can't even sing >.>*

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments omfg yesh they are *-*
so very sexaaaaay~
I'M SO EXCITED!!! because the idea is flipping amazing and the charries are amazing and jsut lakhsfugrbdfjkbgdfkjgbfjdkghdfjhgfdkjghfdg
you have a lovely singing voice maaaal<3<3<3<3 x3
okay yesh
let's get this started!
who's starting? xD

message 50: by Mal (new)

I guess it might help to know the o.o
Uh ... Well I'm replying to others, so if you wanted me to post first you'll have to wait
But I don't care who really. I think that both of our characters are equally important so we could go either way really. Hah.

« previous 1 3