Sword Art Online discussion

Player Homes > Kirito and Asuna

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) As Asuna walked in to the house and turn on lights. "Come in" She said to Kirito. She headed to the kitchen to make some food.

message 2: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She cook some dinner and came in and put the food on the table. She saw Kirito on the couch. "Dinner is ready" She said smiling at him.

message 3: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She open the pot up and started making a plate for him. "I would never make something bad." She said bragging a little. She handed him the plate. "Here"

message 4: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She laughed as she saw him eat. She make her a plate and started eating too but not as bad as him. "so how was your day?" She asked starting a conversation.

message 5: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She nodded. "that's why I couldn't be a solo player. It would the same all the time" She said after she took a bite of her food.

message 6: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She shook her head. "No, I didn't mean it that way" She said getting worried. "I was just saying.." She began to eat more food to make her shut up.

message 7: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She swallowed her food. "Thank goodness." She said quietly. "I'm glad. I don't have a problem with you being a solo player." she smiled at him.

message 8: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She smiled. "Sure" She nodded as she yawned.

message 9: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) Asuna walked walked into their room and yawned on the way there as she got in the bed. She pulled the covers up to her.

message 10: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She fell asleep too.
((Ok, See you later))

message 11: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) Asuna woke up and walked to the kitchen, getting ready to make breakfast.