Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Madison and Kirsty 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 375 (375 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

So...plot brainstorming? I like the idea of some sort of assasin...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

2 assassins sent to kill eachother but obviously since theyre both assassins they can't...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I was thinking one of each and the dude is all like, "I just got beat up by a woman!" and such. You like the idea?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

A bit. I was thinking maybe either victorian time period or in way future? WDYT?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((nomming))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Hmmm, hard discussion, although, I think it's rare to get to do historical, so let's go Victorian.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds great! I love a good Victorian story! Lol, I'm just envisioning Clara in the xmas special! Cool, so can I be the dude?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oui!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Crevin Blackwood
Appearence:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/34206253...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry! I had to find the right pic!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! How should we start?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight IDK you can start it of you enjoy. Maybe they are hunting each other?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm... how about this...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Crevin slunk through the grimy streets if London, pulling the hood of his cloak over his head. He fingered the letter he recieved, breaking the wax seal carefully. He already knew what was inside; his instructions to kill the girl. He tucked it into his sleeve and grabbed the hilt of his dagger as he approached what he thought was her shuttered bedroom window.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

* of London

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight ((Like it!))

Merinda slide the letter in the drawer of her desk. She had just gotten her newest assignment and was ready to begin. She grabbed her leather belt, with the little holster for her dagger and tied it around her waist. She inserted the dagger into its proper position, and began to rummage through her closet for her cloak.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

He stopped outside, ear against the shutter. Someone rustled inside and he stood still, holding his breath calmly. A drawer slammed and Crevin decided he'd enter another way, not wanting to risk killing the wrong person. Just because he was an assassin didn't mean that he liked to kill. It was just his job. No more. No less.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight She tied the cloak around her neck and examined herself in small mirror that she had on the dresser. Suddenly her hand flew to her dagger. She could feel someone nearby, someone watching her. It was a sort of sixth sense that she had, which made her good at her job.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Swiftly, he slid around to the back of the house, spying a window that was cracked open just the slightest bit. Even though it was nearly midnight, he could see fine. His fingers slid under the windowsill and he tugged so quickly it didn't have any time to squeak. Hastily, he peeked inside. He had stumbled upon the kitchen. Crevin slipped one leg through, then the other, tumble rolling to the floor sneakily.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Best rp yet))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Merinda blew out the lantern in her room and quietly inched along the wall towards the kitchen, one hand on her dagger. She entered the dining room first and silently pulled herself up onto the top of the table and then climbed up onto the china cabinet,squatting on top of it, laying in wait.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Crevin pressed himself against the walls, hearing movement nearby. He twirled his dagger in his fingers and inched closer.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight She heard someone coming, for sure now. She was positive that there was someone in her house. To her advantage, they had picked the house of a trained assassin. She continued to wait for whoever it was to come into the dining room.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Suddenly he stopped, hearing breathing. It helped to have sensitive senses. It was coming from above he was sure of it. If that was so, he would already have been spotted. Without thinking twice, he spun and threw his dagger at the cabinet with deadly precision.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight She felt the dagger fly past her ear, blowing her hair a bit. She took her chance and jumped of the cabinet, landing on her attacker and straddling his back. She took her dagger and dug it into his neck, "Who are you and why are you in my house?" she asked through gritted teeth.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He nearly laughed aloud. A girl? Lighting quick, he flipped, taking the time while she was speaking to throw her and her dagger across the room. He leapt up and yanked his own from where it stuck out from the wall.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight She rolled across the floor. When she stopped she grabbed her dagger again. He had reclaimed his own dagger from where it had stuck to the wall. She stayed on the floor but moved a bit closer to where he was. She then stood up and kicked him in the back of his knees, causing them to give out on him.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He grunted and spun, launching himself upwards into a standing position as he spun his dagger out. It caught on her sleeve, tearing it.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight She quickly ducked under his arm so that she was now standing behind him but she kept one arm against his chest, forcing him to spin with her. She took her arm away and pushed him up against the wall so that he was facing her. She pushed the dagger into his neck again, "I'm going to ask you again, who are you and why are you in my house?" She pushed harder, drawing a bit of blood to show that she meant business.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned, finding her ferocity amusing, which only seemed to make her more mad. Feeling the cold metal on his neck, he brought his knee up hard. It didn't disabke her as it would have a man, but it seemed to shock her enough to loosen her grip. Crevin ducked down, kicking the back of her knees so that she fell. He grabbed her wrist that held her weapon with one hand and pressed her against the wall with his knee, dagger at the base of her spinal cord. "You really don't know?" he mused, twisting the tip of the weapon so a tiny bit of blood dripped down her back.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight She brought up her heel hard, and seeing that he was a man, it did much more damage. She ducked under him and knocked him to the floor, trying to wrestle her weapon back from him.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He grunted, though the adrenaline acted like a pain killer. Soon she was on top of him and Crevin punched the inside of her elbow so that she tipped to the side. That was all he needed to aim for the final blow to her throat.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight A moan escaped her and she kicked up connecting with his stomach, hard, sending him flying backwards.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He gasped, stumbling to his feet. Who was this woman anyways? "I have to finish this soon," he joked, blocking one of her punches. "I've got a 3:30 appointment coming up."

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight She raised her eyebrows in mock surprise. "You do this as a hobby then? Attacking woman in their homes?" she asked in her Cockney accent. She dodged a kick.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Usually," he said, slashing his dagger at her wrist. He saw blood but continued speaking, " Usually, they die. So it isn't a fight." He aimed a punch to her face. Knowing she'd duck, he followed up with a knee to her stomach.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight She bite her lip and closed her eyes before looking back up at him, dodging a punch, "Entertaining you am I?" she said, giving a fake smile, "I'm afraid that this is the extent of my entertainment though, I'm no companion." She spun and kicked him in the side.

((XD I felt that it was something she would say!))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Crevin tumbled aside, distracted by her comment, his dagger falling. He swore under his breath and regained his balance. If he bent for his dagger, she'd stab him, so he made a quick decision. Suddenly he raced at her and clapped his open palms over her ears. Unless she wasn't human, that would be enough to break an eardrum or at least disorient her enough for him to snap her neck and end this madness.

((Oi! :D ))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight She stepped back, slightly stunned, but she shook it off. She dove around him and snatched his dagger of the ground. She waved it mockingly, before throwing it out the window and into the garden bushes, "Running out of options, aren't we?" she asked, smirking at him.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He faked a look of fear and stepoed back. Meanwhile, he drew his last result from his cloak, a syringe of anesthetic, and hid it while fumbling for another dagger.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

* Last resort

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8