1x1 > Jack Frost & Angel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 3,696 (3696 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) RP

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) hi

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) no but I could come up with one

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) what kinds do you like?

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) oh okay

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Not yet sorry

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I have an idea

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Oh about twin girls one's a creature of the night though and the other a normal human being well the creature girl got taken away as a baby so they end up in high school and find each other

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) okay yay

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) which one do you want to be first

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) um okay then

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Name:
Other:
Pic:

is that good? I know I have to fill it out

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Name: Candy Tolkien
Personality: TBRP
Other: She's the creature
Pic: http://data2.whicdn.com/images/353710...

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Name: Agaline
Personality: TBRP'D
Other: Human
Pic: (will post later)

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Okay yeah I didn't know what to put for the personality

message 30: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Okay

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Let Ms know when you're ready

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) btw you didn't tell me you were ready

message 36: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) okay who goes first?

message 38: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) okay give me a sec

message 40: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Candy wasn't happy about what the new arrangement was, because some stupid human burned down their school the monsters had to make room for the humans. This was going to be chaos obviously the human boys would fall for the immortal girls something about smooth skin a hair they liked. The immortal guys might be all over the human girls they were stronger then them and could easily do it if they wanted to. Candy was student body president of her school and liked it that way but she wasn't happy about the new change, however because of her position she had to tell everyone the good side about it.

message 41: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) hello

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments ((sorry, I don't really know what to put))

message 43: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) .....okay

message 45: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ..............

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Agaline had woken up earlier to get ready. She had heard something about transfer students...Anyways, she got ready for school.

message 47: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Candy made sure she was at her school a school just for creatures would be good enough for a school for not only creatures but humans as well. This school was huge only because creatures were sent to live there for eight years. The humans would just be there for the day unless the headmasters agreed on something else.
"Candy the humans will be here soon make sure your classmates are ready"
her head master said to her then walked off

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Angaline soon was heading out the door towards the school; she did not want to be late for the bus to another school. She saw that everyone was getting on; she made it just in time.

message 49: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Candy sighed and walked off to run down the list and make sure everyone was there.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Angaline had made it just in time, so she climbed on the bus and sat down in a seat that was not taken.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74