Anything Goes RP discussion

1x1 > jack and Morgan

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments Hia =D so any ideas? I was think a prince/knight romance. Or maybe something medieval timesish

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments Kay which would you wanna be the prince or the knight??

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments Kk ^-^ I guess I can play the prince.

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments Sure he'll Prob be short. I'll post him in a minute

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments Name: Zander Tolsia
Nickname: Zane (rarely lets people call him that)
Sexuality: Bi-curious
Appearance:

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Name: Lewis
Sexuality:Bi
Appearance: 6'0, short scruffy brown hair, baby blue eyes.

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments Okay :)! So where should we start??

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments Lol... I have no idea at the moment =\

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments okay maybe my guy has just gotten back from a long mission.

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments Ooh sure ^-^ maybe they could already be in a sort of relationship too but he hasn't told anyone 'cause he doesn't want him to get executed which he's sure would happen if his father found out??

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments Zane rolled around lazily in his bed, the sun just setting in through his windows. He ran a hand over his face trying his best to wake himself up, but failing miserably. He threw his arm out to the side, opening his eyes in surprise when he saw a girl laying to his side. Letting out a small groan he was forced to sit up in bed... He's must've had too much to drink last night. He got up slipping on some clothes as a small smile spread across his face. This mornin Lewis would be coming back and he couldn't wait to see him, it had just been simply too long.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Lewis looked around at the town; hooves clattered against the cobblestones. The sun had just risen from the horizon. He been sent out on a long journey to go to a war, but he was here again. The only reason he was glad to be back was to see Prince Zane again.

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments He sent her away as soon as she woke up, still unable to get the smile off of his face as he lazed around in bed playing with the edge of the covers. When a servant sent for him for breakfast he got up with a sigh figuring it was time to eat and leave his room.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Lewis's horse Maiden trotted through the town, but at one point, he made her run towards the castle. Another reason he loved to be back is that he loved to serve the kingdom even though his parents were only peasants.

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments He ate quietly as he listened to his father talking of the war they had just barely managed to win against the English. Zane sighed softly as his father talked once again of marrying him off so that they would have a better and stronger army. Once they were done eating Zane made his way outside walking towards the stables.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Lewis finally arrived at the royal stables; he got off and put Maiden in one of the stalls. He took off all of the pieces of the saddle and the reins until he saw Zane; he bowed. "My highness."

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments Zane nodded his head as he saw him, the smile returning to his face. His eyes flickered across the room, glad to see no one else was there. "Stop with all the formalness." He told him, making him look up at him before quickly placing his lips to Lewis' an action in which he'd been craving for days.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Lewis was about to fully come up when Zane placed one on him. He relaxed knowing that he was waiting for it for two months; he pulled back, "let's go to your room." He told his love Zane.

message 26: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments Zane nodded his head egearly a smile playing at his lips as he kissed him once more before pulling away. He grabbed his hand, squeezing it in his, before, letting go only when they passed people. He tried to keep himself at a normal walking pace instead of running all the way back to his room. Once they'd made it there he closed the door behind them and looked it before turning to Lewis with a smile as he wrapped his arms around his neck. "I missed you so much." He murmured softly pressing himself to him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Lewis followed and almost did the same thing until Zane closed the door. He let Zane lean against him. "I know that." He put his arms around the prince's neck.

message 28: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments Zane laughs softly giving him a small pout. "And you didn't miss me?" He asked with a playful smile as he played with Lewis' hair and looked up at him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Lewis looked down at Zane, "Of course I did." he pulled away; he was worried if the king and queen would find out, what would happen to him.

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments He smirked softly dragging Lewis over towards his bed so that the man was laying on top of him. "I can't wait to feel you inside me again." He murmured softly pressing his lips to his neck as he wrapped his legs around his waist to pull him closer.

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments ((Sure. Message me :) ))

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments ((Kay sure))

message 35: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 108 comments Zane nodded his head slightly as he looked him over. "Yeah later sounds good." He said, clearing his throat slightly before leaving the room for dinner.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Lewis had already left the room towards his chambers that the king and queen gave him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "Lewis had already left the room towards his chambers that the king and queen gave him."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "Lewis had already left the room towards his chambers that the king and queen gave him.""