One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Chrissy and Anna ^_^

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! I made it ;)

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) So any ideas?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm, well, a couple.

1. A group of assassins plot against the royal family. Then, the leader of the group ends up falling in love with the beautiful princess (This could be supernatural as well, with vampires and werewolfs).

2. Um.... Never mind, that's all I got ;). Just the usual cliché stuff.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Ok :) would you mind if I'm the princess?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

sure! and you wanna do it realistic style?

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Idc which. You can decide :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm, i'm feeling the need to do realistic if you don't mind. :).

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

wanna make our characters? I hope you don't mind that I only do the basics...

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) It's ok :) I'll make mine soon let me put away some clothes first (supposed to be cleaning my room)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, okay ;).

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Name: Paige Kingscross

Appearance:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=G...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Saf Yearling

Appearance: short Carmel brown hair, dark lime green eyes, tannish skin, ligh splattering of freckles across nose.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, and by the way, the link to your pic doesn't work...

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) My appearance link didn't work.

Appearance: dark brown hair that is long and wavy that goes down to her knees. She has always loved keeping it long. Dark emerald green eyes, tan skin.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) I'll start

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Paige was sitting in front of the vanity in her gigantic room. She was brushing her long dark brown hair. She had always loved keeping it long.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Dayyum girl. Thats long hair!))
Saf only looked at the mirror long enough to brush his teeth, and then leave quickly. He slung his backpack over his shoulder, and started out to his black car, old and dull, he still loved it.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((...its morning right?))

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) (Sure)

She smiled. She walked into her big closet and got dressed in a dark green dress. http://images.dressale.hk/images/320x... . Then she put her hair in a ponytail.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((wait! wait! omigosh, I forgot. I forgot. at first I was like "whys she wearing a ball gown?" and then it all came back! I though Saf was going to, like, highschool! forget my last post!))
Saf walked in a hurried pace to the meeting place, Jace's house. They and the rest of the boys discussed their gameplan, waiting for it to be night, so they would be less noticeable.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) During the day, she did her princess things. When night was falling she sat down on her bed and sighed.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

When twilight came, they got ready. loaded with guns, knives, and other deadly weapons, they headed for the castle. Sat crept along the castle walls, until he was under the Princesses window. He alone was to take out the princess, while everyone else was to kill the king and queen.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She was humming a song. She walked into her closet and changed into her night gown. She walked back into her room and sat down at her vanity. She started to brush her hair. Still humming.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He peeked in the window. Why, he'd heard stories of Princess Paige's beauty, but never had he seen her captivating face upclose.... No! stop! He was on a mission to KILL her! He shook his head roughly.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She closed her eyes and kept brushing her hair. She kept humming. Paige smiled as she hummed. She hadn't noticed him.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

He very silently sit a huge square of glass out of the window. Hesitantly, he pushed it out. The glass shattered into a million prices inside the Princesses suite, and he took her surprise as an oppertunity jump onto her room, and pounce. He tackled her knot the glass.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

**INTO, not knot

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She started to scream. Her dark emerald eyes wide. Paige looked at him. "P-please don't hurt me." She said. She was already bleeding in some spots from the glass.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Taking pity on her huge, adorable doe eyes, he helped her up, but made sure to jeep a firm grip on her. He shoved her back out the window without saying a word. It was hardly a jump, but he was still worried that she would sprain her ankle, so her carried her as he jumped out. Why he was worried fir her saftey, he wasn't sure. soon enough his hands were stained with blood from her cuts.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She squirmed in his arms. "Let go of me!" She said. Princess Paige tried to escape his firm grip. Her white night gown stained with blood.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He ignored her pleas and continued on his way to the meeting place. He stopped at the large oak tree, hidden from castle view. Mace shoudl be here soon.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She frowned and kept squirming. She looked at her blood stained night gown.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed, and sat on the dry yellow grass, pulling her down to sit beside him.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She tried to pull away from him. "let me go!" She said. "I want to go home!" Paige looked him and glared.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed. "Listen, if you just shut up, and do what we say, we may let you go," he lied. It felt weird to be this close to her, but.... good. in a good way.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "May? As in might? I just want to go home!" She said again. Paige kept trying to get away. Her hair had blood in it, tinting the bottom of it red for now.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She wanted to cry, but she didn't.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Please, just be quiet, and Jace may not kill you when he arrives," he practically begs. He took her wrists, and forced her to look into his eyes.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "Fine." She mumbled. Princess Paige glared at him still. She didn't want him to see that she was scared to death.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Paige looked at him.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

The corners of her mouth curled up slightly. "Good," he said, forcing himself to let go, and look away.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She looked at him. Paige frowned. She tried to pull away.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((he already let go....))

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) (Oh)

She stood up and tried to run away.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((for some reason I want him to trip her. lol.))
He sighed, before grabbing the rope that tied her wrists, stopping her quickly and forcefully.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She fell down. "Owwww...." She said. Paige glared at him.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged. "You shouldn't have ran," he stated simply.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She looked at the ground. She was bleeding still.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Here," he said, offering her a seemingly normal bottle of water. "It will heal you," he said.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She raised an eyebrow. She took a sip. She looked at him.

« previous 1