⌚Gelida 1951⌚ {Advanced Roleplay} discussion

Town of Gelida > Joe's Bar

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ladybooksalott (last edited Nov 27, 2013 10:19AM) (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake)

message 2: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maya nodded at Arthur, all smiles as they entered the bar. It looked old, like everything in Gelida, but it was very much alive. There were at least twebty people in there, laughing and talking. Maya gently led Arthur to a booth, where she sat down. "Come on, sit," she chuckled softly, looking at him with a smile.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 124 comments Arthur gave Maya a smile as he sat down across from her. He usually sat in the bar, but it was fortunate that they sat on a booth away from anyone who could recognize Arthur and tell Karen he was with another girl. The last thing he wanted was to tick her off. They were just talking, weren't they? "So, Maya" He said, a smirk on his face "What's your story?" He asked, the most cliché thing he could've asked, eager to know her answer.

message 4: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "What's my story?" she laughed softly, shaking her head at him. That did sound cliché. She didn't really know what to tell him though, because she had a rough past. She didn't know how to say it, and it was a delicate subject. "It's complicated," she smiled ruefully at him, tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 124 comments Arthur smiled only a little bit, his face calm and neutral. "Oh, well, we have time" She suddenly grinned, knowing that would probably make Maya laugh. He was unsure if he should push her to talk to him, since she had said 'it's complicated'. He still kept the comment open, in case she decided to talk, otherwise he would simply change the subject quickly, to avoid conflict as always.

message 6: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "We do, well," she smiled a littke to herself. She didn't know how to tell him. "Well, my past wasn't that nice. I moved away from my parents when I was 16, even though that was illegal. I moved out because the town we lived in... was terrible. I got bullied a lot, and my boyfriends weren't really helping either," she smiled ruefully. "I didn't have many friends. That's why I always spend so much time in the forest" she shruggrd lightly. "It's calm there."

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 124 comments Arthur nodded as she spoke. He never imagined that Maya could have a dark past, she didn't give the image of a troubled girl. He smiled comprehensively. "We all have one place to forget everything" He said, trying to make her think about something else than her bullies and bad boyfriends. "For me is this place!" He joked loudly.

message 8: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "We do," she began softly, but cracked up at his joke, shaking her head as she laughed. "Oh, yeah, sure," she laughed, shaking her head again at him. She thought Arthur was really nice, and she hoped that he wouldn't abandon her like everyone else seemed to do. It was almost becoming routine. "What's your story then, Arthur?" she smiled softly at him tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 124 comments He raised an eyebrow cockily, asking for a beer that would eventually show his slight alcoholism. "Well, well Maya, I'm not the most interesting guy you could find" He admitted shrugging "Normal parents, white-picket fence house, not the best if you ask me," He smirked at this point, asking for a beer for Maya too "Not popular in high school but not a loser either; I work in the newspaper, climbing up the ladder" He sighed and smiled cheekily "Boring really"

message 10: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maya took a sip of her Long Island and smiled at him. "You are really interesting," she protested, looking at him with a soft smile. "You're not boring. Not really," she said gently, looking at him. She really wished he wouldn't say things about his life. "If you think your life is boring, than you're doing something wrong," she teased softly. "And well... I... I would rather have your past than mine," she said softly, her eyes searching his. She would give anything to wipe away the bad memories.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 124 comments Arthur chuckled "Thanks for that" He said "But I don't believe it, I live in Gelida for God's sake" He shook his head "Don't get me wrong, I like it here, but it's not like I'm gonna get much here. You're right though," He said "I'm probably doing something wrong" He said in a low voice and a smirk. He looked for her eyes after her comment. She was right, in a way, his past wasn't bad, he should consider himself lucky. "Hey" He said, taking her hand "Past is gone, you can't change it" He said "This is you right now, don't let your past define you"

message 12: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maya smiled at his words and nodded her head, though she felt like he didn't need to say that. "I live here too!" she teased with a smile, shaking her head in amusement. She liked it in Gelida. It was peaceful, and no one really bothered her here; though she missed having friends. She was just too shy for that. "You're not-" she began, but blushed as he took her hand and said that. "I..." she blushed, biting her lip slightly. "I know. But my past will always define me," she admitted softly, gazing into his eyes.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 124 comments Arthur smiled as she blushed, knowing the sudden contact was the reason. It was curious, but even though he had Karen, he scooped a little closer to her. He thought she needed that right now. Maya seemed like a girl with a rough past, but she had to let it go, in Arthur's opinion, there was no point in torturing herself if she couldn't change it. He liked how she bit her lip in embarrassment, and held her hand. "Well, the past is always a part of you, but you can't let it control you"

message 14: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "You're right," she admitted softly, biting her lip a little. She knew, she knew so well that he was right, but it was so hard to let go off the things that kept troubling her all the time. She gazed into his eyes and blushed more. "You're really sweet Arthur. You have to be the most amazing guy I've ever met. You haven't judged me once... and haven't made fun out of me," she said softly, watching him carefully.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 124 comments "Well of course I'm right" He said playfully, a smirk forming on his face "I brought you here, didn't I?" He stretched out his arms to show around but returned his hand to hers. He grinned when she complimented him, it was easy being nice to Maya, he didn't have to think about her past, he knew her now, and that mattered. "Well you are the most amazing girl I've ever met" Karen resurfaced in his mind, and he shrugged her off again. He scooped closer to Maya, now confident as she had said good things about him, and their whole bodies were pressed against each other by the side.

message 16: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maya grinned softly at him, thinking he was so cute and funny. She was feeling strange, like she was... interested in him. She had never had that before. It felt really new. "You did," she laughed softly, smiling as he moved closer to her. She blushed as she felt his body against hers, warm bodies spreading across her skin in a matter of seconds. "Thank you," she mumbled sweetly, gazing into his eyes, smiling slightly.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 124 comments Arthur liked that she blushed. It made him feel confident. He smiled and took a sip of his beer. He was interested in her, she was beautiful, and funny. It made him forget about his life and focus only on her. "No problem" He whispered in her ear, knowing it would make her blush. The bodies pressed against each other made him feel they were close, closer than he was with Karen, closer than he had been with anyone. He took a strand of her hair and started playing with it, oblivious to the rest of the bar, oblivious to the number of people that knew he was in a relationship and that were nearby.

message 18: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maya shivered slightly at his whisper and blushed more. She had never felt anything like this. Yes, her boyfriends had often tried to push her into things she didn't want, and she regretted the things she did with them. She knew she couldn't change her past, and she wanted to... But as she looked at Arthur, she felt... reassured, and safe. She felt as if she could trust him, as if she was meant to like him. To be at his side made her feel special. As he began to play with her hair, she blushed sweetly and smiled at him. "Arthur?"

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 124 comments Arthur suddenly remembered her past, and wondered if she trusted him, if he had done something wrong. He didn't want to hurt her, that was the last thing he wanted for her. He felt something in his gut, something told him that Maya and him were supposed to be there, together. He smiled softly as she blushed yet again. "Yes?" He asked sweetly, something deep down afraid she would say something bad.

message 20: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "You..." she began softly, struggling to form the sentences right, to say the right words. "You are different.." she smiled slightly at him, looking at his face, her eyes searching his. "I... I like you Arthur," she said softly, the alcohol giving her more confidence, but also making her words drag on a little. "You're so sweet," she smiled sweetly, cocking her head to the side a little as she gazed at him. She knew she was tipsy, but she didn't care. This felt right.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 124 comments The alcohol was beginning to get to the two of them, but that never stopped Arthur. If anything, it made him stronger. He couldn't believe he hadn't met Maya before, it felt so right being with her, as it should've been. "I like you Maya" He said, truthfully, and before he could stop himself, he threw himself at her and kissed her full on the lips. He couldn't control it, he acted on instinct, and the alcohol had helped a bit.

message 22: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maya looked into his eyes and smiled at his words, feeling her heart flutter in her chest. He liked her too! It wasn't only from her side. He- She gasped as he threw himself at her and kissed her hard, and she couldn't help but kiss him back. His lips felt amazing against hers, and it made sparks ignite on her skin. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back deeply.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 124 comments He wrapped his arms around her and touched her hair, her soft hair, while they kissed. He was glad she had kissed him back, because it would've been terribly awkward if she hadn't. He felt their lips connecting, and felt terrible when he pulled away. He just went closer to her and whispered in her ear. "We should go somewhere else" The smell of beer on his breath didn't stop him from pulling a strand of her softly away from her face.

message 24: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maya blinked her eyes open as he pulled away and she gazed into his eyes for a moment, but then heard his whisper close to her ear, and blushed. "Yes," she breathed out softly, gripping his waist and then pulling back slightly to look into his face. She could barely comprehend it as her hand took some money out of her pocket and dropped it on the table before getting up, swaying slightly on her feet.

message 26: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Does he have an apartment?))

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 124 comments ((Nope, but I just requested it, sorry about that :( ))

message 28: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((It's okay!))