Historical Fictionistas discussion

Favorite HF Authors > Stephanie Dray

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Margaret (new)

Margaret (readingwithmargaret) | 309 comments This week I read the last book in her Cleopatra's Daughter series, Daughters of the Nile. It was a wonderful conclusion to a great series.

message 2: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 38 comments I have the first and from what I have read I am really liking it.

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Eisenmeier (carpelibrumbooks) | 290 comments I've known about her for awhile, but I hear she's coming out with a new book I want to read- it's set during the Revolutionary War. I can't wait to read it.

message 4: by Ashley Marie (new)

Ashley Marie  | 555 comments I've got Lily of the Nile at home waiting to be read. I'm excited for it, I love ancient Egypt HF.

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin I loved her series on Cleopatra Selene! Ashley, you'll order the next books after finishing Lily.

message 6: by Ashley Marie (new)

Ashley Marie  | 555 comments Erin wrote: "I loved her series on Cleopatra Selene! Ashley, you'll order the next books after finishing Lily."

I liked Michelle Moran's book on Cleopatra Selene very much, have you read her?

message 7: by Libbie Hawker (new)

Libbie Hawker (L.M. Ironside) (lmironside) | 252 comments FREAKING OUT over Stephanie Dray's upcoming novel about Patsy Jefferson (Thomas Jefferson's daughter.) I love all things Thomas Jefferson, and I loved her Cleopatra Selene series, so I'm pretty much drooling all over myself in anticipation of this book.

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin Ashley, my apologies for not replying. Yes, I read Moran's book first. It's actually what drew me to Dray.
Check out Stephanie Dray's collaboration in A Year of Ravens." Absolutely engrossing!

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Eisenmeier (carpelibrumbooks) | 290 comments I just finished rereading her book Lily of the Nile for the third time. I liked it; my cat, not so much.

message 10: by Jasmine, Gatekeeper of Giveaways. (new)

Jasmine | 1235 comments Mod
Has anyone read her new release yet?

message 11: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Eisenmeier (carpelibrumbooks) | 290 comments I haven't really been keeping with her, to be honest. Everything's been kind of crazy for me lately, and I fell off the new release bandwagon.

message 12: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggielekan) America's First Daughter and My Dear Hamilton by Ms. Dray are some of my favorite books! Both aren't super recent releases but highly recommend checking those out if you haven't read those yet. I have yet to read her Cleopatra's Daughter series (which seems to be a fan favorite) but the ones I mentioned earlier in my comment are just spectaular!