Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Blue Love and Jack Frost

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments hey, any genres you like?
Do you like, MxM, FxF, or FxM/MxF?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments okay, do you like incest? Or know what that is?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments How about this:

Two brothers, one goes to a private school and the other goes to a public school and the two schools are enemies. Then every year there is a football game or some kind competition and so the two brothers like each other before everything, so they try to make everyone like each other by setting up a dance...you get it?

or do the FxF.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments yeah, They know that they are brothers, here is my character:

Name: Detre
Appearance: Tall about 6'0, baby blue eyes.
Personality: TBRP'D
Other: Goes to Sinrade. A private school. Is in love with his brother since the second grade. The two are in a relationship that no one knows. He is gay.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments ((I don't know, you can start. I will just follow))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments Detre left a little early from his class to go check up on the football players,, but instead her was checking if his brother came. The out of the corner of his eye, he saw his brother. He ran over to James. "Hey brother." Hugged him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments Detre blushed a little, "James why are you over here? It is not time for the game." He was wondering why was not in class.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments Detre took his brother's hand, "I know, but you know we can't be seen together." Detre had an idea, "How about right now we go behind the building. He smiled. "There are no windows so no one can see." He took his brother's other hand.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments Detre let go of one hand and walked his brother to the side of the school. He leaned against the school wall. "James, you know that I want that too right?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments Detre blushed, "Brother, you know what I was thinking?" He asked his brother, "I was thinking that we could set up a dance or some sort." He told him before he could answer.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments "I have not figured that part out, but we will figure it out at home." He leaned in and kissed James on the lips.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments Detre pulled back, "Maybe we can pair someone from my school with someone in your school." He leaned in and kissed his brother again.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments "We will be doing this secretly." He wrapped his arms around James's neck kissed him back deeper until the bell rang. He pulled back. "I will see you at home then?" He asked his brother.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments He kissed back and watched his brother walk away. He waited for a minute until he was able head to the bleachers. He crept into the stands and sat down in the back corner.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments He sat there until the end of the day. When it was, he walked home. He opened the door and put his things in his room which he shared with his brother.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments Detre watched as his brother fell backwards onto the bed. He stood up from the chair and walked over to him. "So you want to start planning or should we ask how each others day was?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments He let his brother pull him down as he kissed him back, "Well, let's do the usual, so how was your day James?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2014 comments Detre watched his brother take his shirt off. He chuckled, "Why do you hate it?"

((how far do you go?))