1 x 1's > Killjoy & Staphi! :D

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Here it is :D

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! SO, what ideas have you got?

message 3: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) None yet, haha, but do you have any?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Eh, not really. I guess we could do some high school Rival?

message 5: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) What do you mean exactly? :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I've done this a while ago and it's quite fun. Basically, a boy and a girl (pretend) hate each other, when really they're in love. Somehow, either the girl or guy find out about the other protagonist in love with them and things go from there. But, nobody else in the school is allowed to know, so it's a secret romance.

message 7: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah sure, that sounds cool!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome!

message 9: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maybe the girl should be like an outcast with an attitude? And the guy an arrogant jock or something? I know it's cliche, but it's actually kind of awesome haha

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm, yeah, though I don't think we'll want to make it too cliche. I think it'd be good if both had a friendship group.

message 11: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah, alright :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! So, I'll keep Ryan because I have some love for him.

message 13: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Alright, should we just post the characters though?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I'll go grab him.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Jason Grant
Appearance:http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5... - Just a bit younger!

Personality: Jason's a lovely guy, his thoughts set on those who he assume will mean something in the future. There's no point in giving your heart to somebody who may only be there temporarily, and eventually end up breaking that precious commodity into a million fractures. Though, like any teenager, Jason was misunderstood. In class, he was considered 'mr.popular' with his female-followers and male companions.

Now, don't get me wrong, Jason isn't/wasn't a full on asshole, but his hate for certain people rendered worse than first thought. Certain people in his class tick him off more than anything, which isn't a great thing considering the circumstances. He really loved one of the girls.

message 16: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Name: Maya Dawn
Appearance: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mf10bq...
Personality: Maya is a bit of an outsider. She's really into nature and reading, and isn't like other girls. She's not obsessed with getting a boyfriend or makeup, in fact, she rarely wears it. She has a hot-temper, but that's only a mask for her realy insecurity. She's the outsider in school as well. She has friends, but her little group is often picked on, though Maya doesn't let them hurt her so easily. She was considered the "outcast" in class.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! So, where do you want to start?

message 18: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Hmm, Idk, do you have an idea?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I guess in the classroom might work. Maybe mid-argument?

message 20: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah sure!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, I'll start soon.

message 22: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Thanks! <3

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

It was 9.20am, school had barely started yet Maya and Jason were at it again. I don't mean in a lovey-dovey way, in fact, I mean the complete opposite. It seemed every morning both Maya and Jason were at each other's neck with insult after insult, continuously bringing each other down with no real reason. They'd hated each other since first glance, but it wasn't so much the case for Jason, whose hate for Maya was nothing more than a foolish act. Honestly, the boy wasn't so much interested in anyone other than Maya, who despite being a hot-headed, fuming outcast, still had a heavy effect on him. "For god's sake, Maya, shut up. Nobody cares about what you have to say, alright?" The boy angrily stated, sitting down on his chair as he walked back from collecting his book. Damn, he had a temper this morning.

message 24: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maya knew that her insults towards Jason were more of an act than a real thing. She had feelings for him that she didn't understand. She could get so frustrated with him, but when she did, she really wanted to kiss him. They had been like this for a long time, and Maya thought that Jason loathed her, so she loathed him back. She really did dislike him and liked him at the same time. It was very confusing, but he stirred feelings inside her that she had never felt before. "Nobody cares about you either, Jason, so I guess we're even," she snapped at him, collecting her books, putting them on the table. She sat down glaring at him.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, you just wish we were even. I'll never, ever stoop low enough to be considered remotely equal to you," Jason spat as he dumped his book down, furrowing his eyebrows at the girls entering the classroom. The reason for the furrowing was simply the how the girls acted around him, like they were heavily in love and wanted nothing more than his heart: money more like. Jason wasn't rich, but everyone knew about his inheritance. Maya was hot when angry, which was half the reason he liked to fume her so much. "So, what did little bitch get up too this weekend? Fuck any more unfortunates?"

message 26: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maya glared at him, not responding to his first comment because she didn't want to give him the satisfaction. She looked up as she saw the girls entering and her face scrunched up in disgust. They were all clingy and bitchy, and she hated each one of them. Maya didn't have English with any of her friends, so this was her least favourite class. At his comment, she let out a emotionless laugh. "No, I didn't. But you did, I heard. How did you get her to do it? Oh wait, you're rich, I forgot," she sneered sarcastically.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have money, but I guess that's new to you, since half of your clothes look like crappy hand-me-downs," Jason said in the same note he had before. Honesty, he didn't like these girls, they were exactly what they were labelled. Cheap and tasteless, much like what they wore. English was their next subject, and he sat next to her in that. Damn it. "See you in a minute, loser," Jason muttered as he made his way down to the English classes.

message 28: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((I thought they were already in a classroom haha but whatever :D))

His comment stung, because she didn't really have a lot of money. Well, her parents didn't. Her dad worked every day, for a very small salary, and her mom was terminally ill, so she couldn't work. So she remained silent, and just packed up her books from her locker. "See you in a minute, asshole," she muttered under her breath, glancing at him as he left. She let out a soft sigh and slowly followed him, to the classroom.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(Oops xD)

Jason wasn't overly happy with anyone, he'd argued with his two sister and had a death fued with his mom. Jason didn't talk about his dad, let's just say that much. When in English, he sat down, sighing as the teacher went on about family. Jason shoved his stuff down, glaring at Maya.

message 30: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maya put her books on the table as she reached it, quietly sitting down and glaring right back at Jason. When the teacher started talking about family, she let out an annoyed sigh. She didn't like talking about family. Her dad was never home, and her mom was sick.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why is everything family?" Jason muttered, assuming it was inaudible. "The task is to pair up and talk about your family. I'm aware of a lot of new students and I think it'd be great to get to know each other more. It'll also tie in with out people project."

(I know that's so cliche but hey xD it's something)

message 32: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Lol yeah))

Maya knew when she said assignment that she was supposed to pair up with Jason, because he sat next to her. She let out an inaudible grumble, not wanting to do an assignement with the bastard. She didn't like him, well she did but... argh! It was so confusing. She just pushed those feelings away. He was so infuriating sometimes. She turned to him. "Let's get this crap over with."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess, so tell me about your life then," Jason said, not really acting like he cared. Right now, he wanted to kiss her, take her on a date and - damn it, he couldn't keep this up, but he knew he had to.

message 34: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "My life, well, my life is just great," she said sarcastically. "I have friends, the perfect parents and the perfect house. The end," she lied, shaking her head at him. She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back in her chair. No way in hell she was going to tell the truth. She wasn't stupid. He'd only make fun out of her.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ha, glad someone's is." He muttered. "My mum sleeps with everyone, I don't talk about my dad, my twin hates life and my brother's bullied all the time. Dude, you don't have to lie," Jason muttered, rolling his eyes. Then he realised: he'd told her everything he never told anyone else.

message 36: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maya slumped down in her chair as she listened to him. Oh. Well, his life wasn't great. She grew a little uneasy. She felt bad for him, sad even, but she was scared that he'd just make fun out of her. Like he said, she was poor. "Fine," she mumbled, letting out a quiet breath. "My life sucks. I get bullied every day, but I don't tell my parents, because they already have enough problems. I never see my dad because he's always working. My mom is terminally ill, and she doesn't have long to live anymore," she said slowly.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason looked to Maya, who he felt equally sorry for. Man, he felt had. "Sorry.." He whispered, looking down. He couldn't keep being nice, they had a reputation. Maybe it really was time to tell her, just not now.

message 38: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "I deal with it every day, it's no big deal," she told him softly. "I'm sorry too," she todl him, biting her lip a little. She was glad that he didn't judge her too badly, and saying sorry was actually nice, not that it helped. She just hoped that he wasn't mocking her like his friends had done. She then heard the bell ring. "I guess this lesson's over," she mumbled.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yup," Jason said as he quickly ran out. He'd left a note I her book, briefly he dropped it down before he actually rushed out. It said to meet him out in te courtyard where no one normally meant. He wanted to say sorry properly, and maybe be friends, just without anyone else knowing

message 40: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maya watched him leave with a sigh. She picked her up books, frowning when a note fell on the ground, out of her book. She picked it up and read it, surprised that Jason wanted to meet up with her in the courtyard. She was a little unsure. What if this was some way to get her alone and make fun out of her? She let out a soft sigh, packed her stuff and left. She could at least give it a chance. So, she went to the courtyard.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason was surprisingly already there, sitting down on a bench. When he saw her, he smiled slightly and looked to the floor. "I wanted to talk to you. I'm sorry, okay? For being such a dick.. I know, I really have been a complete asshole. I guess I just want to be friends, because I really like you. I uh, I mean, you're a nice person-" he blushed, humiliated.

message 42: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maya walked over to him and sat next to him, looking at him as he spoke. She could only gape at him, because his words surprised her a lot. He was sorry and wanted to be friends. She sure as hell hadn't expected this. "I... I'm surprised," she admitted, blinking rapidly. "I.." she blushed furiously. "I guess I like you too," she admitted softly, biting her lip a little. "I'm sorry for being such a bitch."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eh, I can imagine you thought I was going to bite your head off. Well, I'm not that bad," he chuckled. "You weren't a bitch, and if you were, it was more or less my fault. So, do you wanna meet up later? I know if we're suddenly alright in class everyone will suspect something. So, maybe a movie a my place? Or-" he blushed, was that romantic?

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maya blushed softly at his words, listening to him was making her nervous. "Oh, well, it's alright," she said softly, looking at him through her lashes. She blushed more at his words and nodded her head slightly. "Sure, we could go and see a movie at your place," she told him softly. She was already nervous. Why was she so nervous? She just... argh, it was annoying.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"You don't have to be nervous, I'm not going to hurt you," Jason chuckled, a sensing her nerves. "I'll meet you at the end of school, you know where my car is.." He said, tapping her shoulder before leavin to his friends.

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "I know it's just... weird," she admitted softly, biting her lip a little more. She watched him as he got up. "Alright, yeah, I know," she told him softly, running a hand through her hair as she watched him leave. She let out a soft sigh and grabbed her back, going to the school and to her friends.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

At the end of the day, Jason stood by his car with shades in so nobody really recognised him. He didn't normally wear glasses of any time. Jason waved to maya to get her attention.

message 48: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maya, after the classes had ended, walked outside and to Jason's car. She was feeling nervous, and butterflies were fluttering in her stomach. She didn't really know what to think about this. She saw him and smiled, going over. "Hey," she said softly.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey," he smiled, opening the door for her. It was now he realised how much he realised how much he liked her. Once she was in, he drove her home and helped her out, taking her into his house where his mum. Was drunk as his twin was crying. She looked a lot like him.

message 50: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maya smiled softly at him, thinking he really was pretending to be an asshole. She got into the car and closed the cardoor. "How are you?" She asked him as they drove to his house. When they arrived, sh got out and followed him inside.

« previous 1 3