The Sisterhood of the Booklions discussion

Legend (Legend, #1)
This topic is about Legend
Book Discussions > Legend

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Legend!!!!!!!!!! Talk about this amazing trilogy!!!! Feels??? (I have yet to read the 2nd and 3rd book) But feel free to talk about them.

message 2: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments Have yet to read it...

message 3: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (last edited Nov 26, 2013 11:56AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments ok

message 4: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments Haha

message 5: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments i'm not gonna spoil anything, but the ending of champion is REALLY sad!!!

message 6: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments Okay

message 7: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments yeah, now go read it NOW and read harry potter NOW

message 8: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments Hi, Aria...and jeez...I will......after I finish my other books..

message 9: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments ok fine… when you told me that you got 12 books, i was like WHERE DI YOU GET ALL THAT MONEY!?!? then i realized you went to the library...

message 10: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments Haha!!

message 11: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments yeah! i was like and i thought i was a compulsive book buyer! but no...

message 12: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Day would agree with you...

message 13: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments um, ok…. why?

message 14: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Idk
He's not a big reader?
I got it:
He's not a booklion!!!!!!!!!

message 15: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments hahahaha!

message 16: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments I am a legend... and a prodigy, and for the sake of it: a champion.

message 17: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments haha! although we learn that technically both of them are prodigys...

message 18: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Oh I was talking about me.

message 19: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments i know, but i was talking about the names of the books!

message 20: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments .........

message 21: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments lolz!

message 22: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments read prodigy already!!

message 23: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! I HAVE A NEW FICTION BOYFRIEND!!! DAYDAY

message 24: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments DAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments I JUST FINISHED LEGEND!!!! SOOOOO GGOOOOODDD!!!

message 26: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAZ!!!!!! wasn't it soooo good?

message 27: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!! OMG YES!!!!!

message 28: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments the others books are also really good! the last one is meh, but its better than allegiant!

message 29: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments OMG! JUST FINISHED PRODIGY!!! SO GOOD!!!

message 30: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments YOU ALREADY FINISHED PRODIGY!?!?!?! MAN WOMAN YOU CAN READ!!!!

message 31: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments it think it might be even better than legend…

message 32: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments I CAN READ!!!! I READ SO LATE INTO THE NIGHT!!!! I've read three books in three days.

message 33: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments PRODIGY IS SO GOOD!!

message 34: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments *wolf whistles* that is amazing

message 35: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments Yep...one time I read three books (Like average. a little bigger than Legend size. In one night

message 36: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments Wow just wow

message 37: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments Yeah...I'm a big reader

message 38: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments that would be an understatement! are you doing christmas booktubeathon?

message 39: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments Ummm...no, but I am definitely reading

message 40: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments I have already finished four books in two days...now I'm reading the Coldest Girl In Coldtown like CHRISTINE!!!

message 41: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments Haha!!! Did you do Christmas booktubeathon?

message 42: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments No

message 43: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments Yeah me either... I finished angelfall though! But that wasn't very long

message 44: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments Lucky! The boxed set of Legend is on my Christmas wish list

message 45: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments So is Fangirl

message 46: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments And the Kane chronicles boxed set

message 47: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments And The Percy Jackson HARDCOVER boxed set

message 48: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments But that's it

message 49: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments Wow! I have sooo many books on my list! I also want fangirl though!

message 50: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYZ!!!! The author lives in Omaha!!!!! (Where I live)

« previous 1