Hello :D

message 2: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments YAY :D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

So what kind of genres do you like??

message 4: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Supernatural :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright. What time period? Medieval, Victorian, modern?

message 6: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Modern, please :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! Romance, or no?

message 8: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments I don't matter :) if I'll be the boy

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha deal!

So do you have any plot ideas?

message 10: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Well... It depends on what specie you'll be :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I would like to be either werewolf or human :)

message 12: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Ok :) how about I'll be something scary, and than the classic story of romance between human and monster...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good!
For charries lets do name, age, appearance, species? And the rest can be rp'd?

message 14: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Sure! I'll be the leviathan :P it's ok, right?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah haha :)

message 16: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Thanks. Can you create yours first?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup yup

message 18: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Thanks

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Celaena
Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201...
Species: Human

message 20: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Oh, ummm... I don't have a picture...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

That is okay :) You can describe him

message 22: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Name: Leviathan Turquoise Blue
Human name: Dex Blue
Appearance:
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i...
Human form: don't have a pic...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice! Do you want to start? And I am guessing it is going to take place in a city that is on a coast or an island?

message 24: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Yeah sure. On an island :)
----------------------------------------

Leviathan swam in the water, enjoying the day. It was a pretty normal day, and many people came to the beach. He waited to the night, and then swam close to the sand, to the surface. He didn't notice a girl who walked nearby.

message 25: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments ...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Celaena walked on the beach, peering of at the star coveres sky. Today was a great night for stargazing; the moon was dim, there wasn't a could for miles, it was perfect.

message 27: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments As he reached the soft sand, he changed to his human form, still not noticing the girl, who could possibly see him do that

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((I am going to wait for her to find out about his monstrosity to create more drama.))

Celaena kept walking, not paying attention to the long stretch of sand that lay out before her. A shooting start shot across the sky and Celaena smiled.

message 29: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments ((Sure :) ))

He was in his human form, wearing only blue short pants, and walked slowly on the soft sand. It was as soft as usual, but he enjoyed it every time

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Celaena stopped were she was and plopped down ontonthe soft sand. She layed back, not caring if she got all sandy, it felt good.

message 31: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments He kept walking, not paying any attention to the girl in front of him. He didn't saw her, and accidentally fell on her while she was laying "ahh" he said and fell

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry entered it to soon)

She closed here eyes. To anyone else it would have looked like she was dead.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oops ignore my last post))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Celaena screamed as something fell on top of her. She reached out to push away what was on her and her hands came in contact with skin. She froze.

message 35: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments His skin was cold, very cold. He could feel the warmth of her hands. He stood up quickly "oh no... I-I'm sorry..." He said. His voice was cold, too. In fact, he was mostly cold. And blue. Blue eyes, blue short pants...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Celaena drew her hand back quickly...he was very cold. "Are-are you okay?" she asked. It wasn't normal to be that cold. ((She is a nurse I've decided lol))

message 37: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments ((Haha sure))
"Yes, I am ok" he said coldly "and you?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She started shivering, suddenly growing very cold herself. "Yes...I am okay." she said softly, huggin herself as she tried to become warm again.

message 39: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments "You look cold" he said "do you need help by getting warmer?" He asked her

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. She felt like she was lying naked in the snow. "Why...are you so...cold?" she asked him.

message 41: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments "Oh, well..." He tried to find something "there's no special reason" he said coldly

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"That is not normal." she said, still shivering. She noticed that he didn't appear cold, infact he was barely wearing anything.

message 43: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments He shrugged "it's not hurt me or something... But you look not so good actually"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head, "O'm not going to lie, I'm freezing." she admitted, though anyone could see that.

message 45: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments He hugged her "that'll help" he said. It was true. Though he is very cold, if he surrounded someone he can help him/her save their warm, not letting it go out

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Celaena's eyes widened. She staued still though, knowing that it would, if not make her warmer, her keep her eat inside of her.

message 47: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments "Is that yes?" He asked coldly "it sound like that. Or look"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She didn't know how to respond. She just sat their stiffly, staring out at the sea. She was still slightly shivering, though not as bad.

message 49: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments He sighed "I'll just do that" he said and hugged her. She surly was a human; she got warm inside her. But he got cold inside him.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Soon she stopped shivering. "Thank you..." she said awkwardly. She swallowed. "Are you sure you don't need me to check you out? I am a nurse..." she said

« previous 1