Writing like mad!!!!! discussion

1x1 > Ashleigh and Jack Frost.

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments hey, You want to be the student or the teacher?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments First Name: Nickolas
Middle Name:
Last Name: Milford
Nickname:
Appearance:
[image error]

Birthday: September 24, 1978
Grade: Out of collage
Job: History teacher
Personality: Ver sweet and kind
Dressing Style: Very formal

History: Is unknown

Crush:
Boyfriend/girlfriend/married/single: open

Pets: Pet Eagle named Screech
Other: straight

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments Nickolas drove into the teacher parking lot. He got out walked toward the building. He had appointed this job. He was one of the new teachers since some of them left. He walked into the building and towards the office to ask where his new classroom would be.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments Nickolas thanked one of the office people and walked towards his classroom. When he did finally found it, he made it five minutes before the bell. It was a good thing he had prepared for the class. He set his belongings under the desk and started to write his name on the board. He smiled at his name.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments He put the marker down and started to look through his bag for the papers he had made during the end of the summer. Well, after he was given the job. He took them out placed them on the desk; he check the time. exactly two minutes until it was time.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments He was in the middle of a page when the bell rang; he set his book down and watched as everyone came into the room.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments He waited until everyone was seated. "Welcome class, I am Mr. Milford, you new history teacher. You may call me Mr. M. if you like." He stood up and started to hand out a packet. "I want everyone to be silent and complete this packet by the end of class."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments "Any questions?" Mr. Milford asked the class.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments Milford watched as one hand shot up into the air; he called on her and listened, "Well, if you don't know any of the questions, then you can guess," he walked back to his desk. "I am not grading this, but I am wanting to know how much you learned last year and what you can remember, this is for your benefit."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments "But if you don't understand a word, you may ask me." he added in.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments Mr. Milford sat down in his chair and waited everyone to finish.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments Mr. Milford looked up from his book and looked at her; he stood up and walked to the girl, "Your name is Tris right?" He asked her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments Mr. Milford looked over her paper, "Now what word do you not know." He asked her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments "Yes, you do." He told her. " But if insist. It explains why something is." He walked back to his desk.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments He sat down in the chair and started to read his book again.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments ((okay))

The class was about to end in less than five minutes. "Ms. Steadson, will you stay after class please."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments The bell rang and Mr. Milford sat at his desk.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments The teacher stood up, "Ms. Steadson, I know you are a very smart person, just don't ask these silly questions at me." He told her. "I am not here for your amusement."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments "Don't laugh at me." He pointed his finger at her. "I am here to teach you and that is all, do you hear me?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments "That is it, I am giving you a detention!" He told her, "you can some back here after school until I say it is over!"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments "Now go to your next class, you are going to be late." He shooed her away.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments He picked up the book he was reading and continued to read.

((you want to skip?))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments Mr. Milford was sitting at his desk; he looked up when he saw Tris walk in. "Take a seat."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments Mr. Milford kept reading his book, "I want an apology now." He informed her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments "Yes, you did!" He stood up; he crossed his arms.