Anything Goes discussion

General Book > Future reads

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette | 1282 comments Mod
What are you planning to read next? or in the near future? cant decide then post here your options then we the group will try to help you decide on what to read next. :)

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris Stanley (christinelstanley) | 922 comments My reading has slowed right down, hugely busy at work, getting my xmas planning done AND finally getting back to writing. All great activities, but I do miss a good book. I started Bellman & Black: A Ghost Story, so I'm looking forward to getting stuck into that. I picked up Arcadia Falls from the library so that'll be next.

message 3: by Bridgette (new)

any new books that people are eyeing to read next?

message 4: by Chris (new)

Chris (calmgrove) Don't get me started... Far too many books waiting, both old and new, and as it's often said, so many books, so little time. Especially when I aim to review each one as I finish it...

message 5: by Chris (new)

Chris Stanley (christinelstanley) | 922 comments Cannot wait for Greg Iles's new Natchez Burning. Natchez Burning (Penn Cage, #4) by Greg Iles . I picked up the first few chapters ahead of the release date on kindle for 99p, but I think I might be too frustrated if I get to the end of these before the full book is actually released :(

message 6: by Bridgette (new)

I have 11.22.63 by Stephen king waiting to be read for a long time so I may read once I have read feed by mira grant

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen (karenofthebookworm) I'm really looking forward to the new C.J.Sansom book which is due for release at the end of this month, plus the new biography of Thomas Cromwell by Tracy Borman.

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) I am planning on reading "A Breath of Snow and Ashes," "Silence," then "Jack & Jill."