Mary Higgins Clark Fans! discussion

Books > Daddy's Gone A Hunting

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patricia Riley (new)

Patricia Riley Leyden (patriciarileyleyden) | 5 comments I have loved Mary Higgins Clark's books since the first one, Where Are the Children. I look forward to each new book, and this one does not disappoint! She is just as able at creating suspense, tension, and thrilling her reader as she was as a new, young author. She inspired me to become a writer, and while I cannot compare myself to her in talent and ability, I have tried to create my three books with the same page turning momentum.
Patricia Riley Leyden, author of St. James Place, A Customs Affair, and Fate Chooses.

message 2: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Price | 1 comments Just finished this book a couple of weeks ago - thoroughly impressed! Mary Higgins Clark has done it again! What a page turner!

message 3: by Wanda (new)

Wanda Wyont (goodreadscomuser_wwyont) | 2 comments I have just started reading the book. I am excited to join the group.

message 4: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Dijk | 5 comments Mary Higgins Clark inspired me to begin writing too, Patricia Riley. My first novel has just completed the editing phase. It will be out soon.

Karma-The Force of Justice.

I have just completed the sequel but am not sure how I will publish it. Carolyn van Dijk

message 5: by Patricia Riley (new)

Patricia Riley Leyden (patriciarileyleyden) | 5 comments Good luck, Carolyn!

message 6: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Dijk | 5 comments Patricia Riley wrote: "Good luck, Carolyn!"

Patricia Riley wrote: "Good luck, Carolyn!"

Thank you.

message 7: by Wanda (new)

Wanda Wyont (goodreadscomuser_wwyont) | 2 comments I finished the book. I thought it was outstanding.