What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Guy targets and kills red-haired girls, he might be immortal, is either YA paranormal or gothic fiction, not Jane Nickerson or Ian Cook

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Faida (new)

Faida orrie | 4 comments cant remember the author or title of book
its about a guy who kills and targets red haired girls
not Jane Nickerson or Ian cook
I think the guy was immortal or something
its a YA paranormal/ or gothic fiction book

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Faida, I'm moving your thread to the Unsolved folder. It will get more views there.

Also, if you change the title of your thread to something more descriptive, it will help. Something like "killer targets red-haired girls"

message 3: by ``Laurie (new)

``Laurie (laurielynette) | 1039 comments I think I remember in the book "Perfume" the killer stalked and killed a red headed girl, but it's been so long since I read the book I might have confused it with another book. Anyway, hope this helps.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Laurie wrote: "I think I remember in the book "Perfume" the killer stalked and killed a red headed girl, but it's been so long since I read the book I might have confused it with another book. Anyway, hope this ..."

I had the same memory about Perfume. Were there paranormal aspects? If not paranormal, something supernatural? It was definitely not straight realism.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

The Music of the Spheres has a killer targeting red haired prostitutes. It's historical fiction, doesn't seem to be YA, set in 18th century London.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Faida, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 8: by Faida (new)

Faida orrie | 4 comments Hi lobstergirl still looking for this

message 9: by Faida (new)

Faida orrie | 4 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Faida, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

I still havent found it yet

message 10: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Faida ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 178 where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!