Young Adult Roleplay discussion

Player's Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons Edition 3.5)
This topic is about Player's Handbook
1x1 Roleplay > Ruchi and Jordan

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments Any ideas?

message 2: by A (new)

A H Um...u wanna do realistic or supernatural?

message 3: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments I don't care.

message 4: by A (new)

A H I have to go now...will continue tomorrow? By then I'll have some ideas too..

message 5: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments :(

message 6: by A (new)

A H Hi, any ideas?

message 7: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments where the girl is at the airport, picking up her brother that just got home from boot camp. Their parents died when they were young, and they were put into foster care and adopted. Their parents didn't come to pick him up because they really don't care about them.

There had always been a rival between 2 werewolf packs. They've hated eachother and has started war 6 times before. The leader of pack A's daughter went missing. (My character.) Her dad believes that until they return her, there is war. Pack B's leader (your charracter) kidnapped her so that they can start war. They want to take down Pack A.

My character runs away from her foster home. She's brought back, to where she is abused. She has an older sibling who they are very close, but he doesn't stick up for her the way she is being treated.

these 2 best friends, that are both siblings but they do not know that. They somehow start talking, and it sounds like their real parents were killed by the same people. So they both run away, and somewhere through out the whole thing, they find out that they are siblings.

message 8: by A (new)

A H Maybe the 3rd and 4th idea....?

message 9: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments Can we do 3rd, I haven't done that one. I made that one up last night.

message 10: by A (new)

A H ok? whom do u wanna play?

message 11: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments The one that runs away.

message 12: by A (new)

A H Kay. And who do I play? The older sibling?

message 13: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments The girl who was running away.