Justice League Advanced RP discussion

Gotham > Ha-Ha-Hacienda

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Avril of Themyscira | 130 comments Mod
The Joker sat with his feet propped up on his old, warped desk, humming some circus tune in a different key than it was suppose to be, leaning back in his chair as he twirled a joker card in his fingers to look at it. "HARLEY!" he yelled out beating his other fist on the table once he realized she wasn't there. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU GOTTEN TO?" he demanded, loud enough so his voice boomed through the whole floor of the abandoned amusement park area.

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex (alice-andwendy) ((Avril, it would be great if we could continue our rps))

"What...." He stood and his tongue flicked out of his mouth as his moved his strings of green hair out of his face. "Does a guy.. Hafta do... To get a little fun around here?" The words came out in his usual growling drawl as he wandered toward her, seizing her collar and shaking her. "No crime for three days! Three days Harley!" He growled, throwing her onto the ground.

He rolled her eyes and pulled her up, pulling his coat on and turning to stare out the window of the upper floor of the abandoned old place, looking down on the city. "Look at them Harley. Going about their gray and meaningless lives, all following closely to the system of life set up by dear old bats. I attack, they scream and he or one of his dear old family save him. I think it's time we remind them who I am. I am...." He stretched out his arms with his palms up, his silhouette clearly outlined against the city lights. "I am the Clown Prince of Crime" he smiled.

"Now...." he flopped his stringy green hair away from his pellucid face and pressed his foot against a nearby bookcase to knock it over with a loud smash. "Harley..I'm not talking some rudimentary bank robbery... I mean taking on the bat family... I mean making dear old daddy Bats weep" he chuckled in his crazy way as he flipped a card over and over between his fingers.

He slapped it out of her hand and scowled, kicking and stomping on the pile of books he was standing in before looking back up at her and sighing, plopping on the ground and sighing, holding his arms out.

"Don't be such a damn tease!" he spat angrily, looking up at her with an angry twist on his usual wild expression.

message 9: by Alex (new)

Alex (alice-andwendy) ((Hey Avril... Rps?))

"Of course you do" he laughed before jumping onto his feet and standing with his hips hung slightly forward as he tossed the card in his hand across the room. "Go ahead Harley, make me happy" he grumbled.

He tired of her game quickly, a soul completely void of all emotion, and shoved her back with a snarl before walking out the doors to the room with all the henchman, who all scrambled to jump up. "Alright! Get it together! Tonight we hunt bird!" he cackled, slamming his card on the table. "Where does the robin live?"

He made a face and screamed out, kicking the table over and standing. "Answer me!" he screamed in rage with dark eyes.

"Not him!" he screamed, throwing one of them into the wall. "Not the new, attitude filled one. The first, good ol' boy wonder you blithering madhouses!" he fumed, before turning back to Harley and cackling with laughter.

"Go. " he beat his fist upon the table. "And if one of you returns before you know... You'll die happy!" He laughed, pulling a canister from his jacket.