Marvel and DC United (RP) discussion

S.H.E.I.D. Helicarrier > Kitty's Personalized Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitties Room to herself for medical reasons.

message 2: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty walked in and threw her stuff on her bed. She sighed as she went to the bathroom to look for her meds. She needed her meds so she could be as human as possible while still having her powers. She sighed and took her pills then drank her protein shake.

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty didn't notice. She stepped over to her chamber bubble and closed the seal. She slowly began to release radiation energy from her body into the vent in the bubble chamber to power the engines. She sighed as she cooled down and stepped back out.

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty then went to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She got undressed out of her outfit and into a nice dress. She did her make-up and then slipped into some heels.

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty jumped up scared out of her wits and fell back as she stumbled into the curtains of her shower and fell into the tub. "Ow!" she yelled as her regeneration process went into action to fix her open head wound.

message 6: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty groaned as she struggled to get up. "How'd you get in?" she said.

message 7: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "Oh...." she said fixing her dress.

message 8: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "On a date that'll most likely fail...." She said in honesty.

message 9: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "It's always like that." She said.

message 10: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "No.... it's when they find out who I really am they get scared. They see how much of a monster I am..." she said looking down.

message 11: by Kathy (new)

Kathy ((Sounds good ^_^))

Kitty sighed and decided to show her. Kitty grabbed the skin on her face and ripped it off then showing her skull. Slowly she felt pain as her skin grew back like nothing happened.

message 12: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty bit her lip as she looked down. "You see?"

message 13: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "They find out somehow....." she said.

message 14: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "If I get a paper cut our something they see my regeneration.... They get scared of me. Everyone knows my face and knows what I can do...." She said sitting down at her bed.

message 15: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "You were a second ago...." she said throwing the ripped skin into the fire. "I don't feel pain from getting hurt, only when I regenerate...." She said.

message 16: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "But it's to show how hideous I can look...." She said as she began getting up. "I better get going she said getting up. Her phone buzzed from a text. She looked at it and sighed. "Nevermind..."

message 17: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "I have no beauty...." She said. She got out of her dress and heels and began looking for a new pair of clothes.

message 18: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty gasped and pulled away feeling embarresed and looked away blushing.

message 19: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty grabbed her wrist and froze and shook her head.

message 20: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "Don't go...." she said looking down then let go.

message 21: by Kathy (new)

Kathy ((Kk :P))

message 22: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty stopped where she was and just looked down at her feet. She then looked up and before she could say anything, her buzzer went off. "Trouble." She said grabbing her phone.

message 23: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "I might need help." Kitty responded quickly without a thought.

message 24: by Kathy (new)

Kathy ((I just realized spiderman and Deadpool are BFF's xD))

Kitty smiled and nodded. "You got your comm?" She asked looking up at May again smiling.

message 25: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty bit her lip getting her stuff together. "What's wrong?" She asked.

message 26: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty bit her lip and sighed as she ran off to the mall where the distress signal came from.

((To the mall :D))

message 27: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty stumbled in as she took off all her gear then her clothes. More than anything she wanted a bubble bath before doing anything else. She went to the bathroom locking the door and started up the water. She took off the rest of her clothes and slowly seeped down into the abyss of bubbles.

message 28: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty jumped surprised and realized it was May. "I don't know..." Kitty said biting her lip as she thought about it.

message 29: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty grabbed the remote for her room and unlocked the door. "I guess...." she said.

message 30: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty didn't look up at her. She just kept looking down and played around with the bubbles.

message 31: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty looked up at her slowly. "Yeah?" she asked plainly.

message 32: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "Well.... Love is a strong word.." She said biting her lip.

message 33: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "It's not that..... I just don't know how I feel. I mean I don't want to put you in danger but I also don't want to push you away either...." She said looking back down.

message 34: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty giggled a little. "Your toes are tickling me." She said

message 35: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty giggled trying to push her feet away. "Stoppp..." She said laughing.

message 36: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty got tense and breathed heavily as she got nervous.

message 37: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty smiled a little and giggled as she nodded.

((Where's May's Carrie btw? Lo, I can't find it.))

message 38: by Kathy (new)

Kathy ((Derp XP lol.))

message 39: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty sighed as she laid back in the tub looking ahead.

message 40: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty bit her lip as she closed her eyes and relaxed.

message 41: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "What question." Kitty asked.

message 42: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty bit her lip and shrugged. "Maybe..... I don't know yet." She said.

message 43: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "I don't know ok? I don't know. I want to say yes but I don't want you to think of me different but I don't know..." She said looking back down.

message 44: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty nodded as she started fading away and fell asleep.

message 45: by Kathy (new)

Kathy ((Timeskip :D))

Kitty began to wake up slowly and jumped out of the bath seeing May there and screamed. Then she remembered and relaxed as she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself.

message 46: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "Yeah.... Imma go get dressed...." she said slipping out of the bathroom. She got her clothes together and got dressed. She grabbed her gear and restocked on her supplies.

message 47: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty's buzzer went off silently. Kitty checked it quickly to see a distress signal coming from an abandoned estate. Kitty looked at the bathroom door. She grabbed her stuff and snuck out.

message 48: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (( Lol k. Maybe, who is it?))

message 49: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Lol kk

message 50: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty walked in with Stacey handcuffed and set her down on the couch. She then locked the door and went to the kitchen.

« previous 1