Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) Crown of Midnight discussion

Celaena?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kris Harte Okay she does it a lot with Chaol like A LOT. So will she get pregnant in the next book?

Brittany I don't know, I feel like there is too much for her to do in the next book and being pregnant will complicate it so not sure if Maas will write her as being pregnant...maybe she will find out at the end of the book if she does end up pregnant.

Bipasha god, no. if she does, i don't know what to think of her dignity nymore. btw, chaol is such a bore. ITS DORIAN FOR ME, FTW!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Bipasha wrote: "god, no. if she does, i don't know what to think of her dignity nymore. btw, chaol is such a bore. ITS DORIAN FOR ME, FTW!!"<

No thats not gonna happen.But it seemed so obvious to me she was the princess although i wasnt expecting her to be part fae. I am interested to see how this pans out with her trip.

message 5: by Kay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kay Causer They were only sleeping together for about a week from what I remember so the chances are she won't be

Leah This is going to be a six book series and i think her getting pregnant and having a kid on only book three would really complicate things. Maybe book six though

Faye Elizabeth deleted user wrote: "Bipasha wrote: "god, no. if she does, i don't know what to think of her dignity nymore. btw, chaol is such a bore. ITS DORIAN FOR ME, FTW!!"<

No thats not gonna happen.But it seemed so obvious to ..."

Same! I was like oh my god! That's so cool. It will make the next book really interesting. Also how Choal deals with the new fact as well xx