One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Onyx and Liv <3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Hi!!

message 2: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments I have some ideas. But I wanna hear your's first.

message 3: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments I like the first. I have a few ideas too.

1) Sorta like a 'Covert Affairs' type thing.
( Spy is trying to bring down an agency traitor and gets taken hostage. Then she is taken to Hong Kong, where the traitor trades her to a different agency for protection. )

And that's all I have at the moment

message 4: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments You pick

message 5: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments .

message 6: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments I kinda like your idea...

message 7: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Sure :) and it's fine. There are people whom I've had to wait months for

message 8: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Oooo love idea 2 :) so cute.

message 9: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments I would like to be female, but if you wanna do doubles in cool with that.

message 10: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments M'kay. I think less is more when it comes to characters, so that way you learn more while rping...

message 11: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Yeah! Exctly!!

message 12: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Name: Venita Marshall's
Looks: http://doblelol.com/uploads/7/londe-f...

message 13: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Awww he's really cute.

message 14: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Sure. Do you wanna start or should I?

message 15: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Venita entered the house quietly. She was wearing a dark grey sweater, and a pair of jeans. She didn't really know why she came, but she did. Her white blonde hair popping in the crowd of brunettes and dirty blondes

message 16: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She looks over at Tyler, resisting the urge to roll her eyes " hey." She said, not really in the mood for his popular boy bull. She just wanted some free keg

message 17: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She snorted, like he actually cared.
" Venita." She answers, she walked to get some keg. You could always count on there being beer at these kinds of parties.

message 18: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments " yes. I know. The big man on campus. Also known as the biggest jerk ever." She rolled her eyes, pushing past him she continued on her way.

message 19: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She narrows " first of all get your arm off me. Before I snap it like a twig. " just by her voice you could tell she would... And could.

message 20: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She looked at him. " whatever. I need something to drink. " she said finally reaching the table. She poured herself something. She took a big gulp. She'd need the entire thing if he was gonna hang around

message 21: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She downed the cup. She felt AMAZING! It was really good.

message 22: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She considers briefly, then nods. " sure. Just don't be an ass." She slurred. She went to go get some more of that drink. It was good.

message 23: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She took it. She gulped most of it down. She smiled at him. She heard her favorite song come on. She grabbed his arm " dance with me!" She giggled

message 24: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She leaned her head on his chest, shutting her eyes. She listened to the song, dancing with him. She loved dancing. But only at parties where no one from her school was there. Cause all of them were rude bitches.

message 25: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She listened to the song quietly, smiling. Barely noticing where he put his hands. She was just so buzzed up. When the song ended she pulled back.

message 26: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She giggled " maybe. " she said. She leaned against the wall behind her. She batted her eyes " but if your going to do what I think your going to do then you'll have to work for it." She said. Even drunk she had a a sixth sense for this kind stuff

message 27: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She nods, believing him. Even if, she was always one for a quick hook up, and then the silence afterwards.

message 28: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She sat down on the bed quietly. She watched him, her grew eyes still alight with the drunk wonder, but still look calculating, like they were taking note of every single move he met.

message 29: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She blushed quietly. She stared at him softly, innocent.

message 30: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She blushed light. It felt good.

message 31: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She blushed light " thank you." She whispered. She was a little nervous around him. He always seem like the kind to pull the dick guy move.

message 32: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She looked up at him " I like to dance. Sing. Read. "

message 33: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments " poetry." She said quietly. She could hear the music blaring downstairs

message 34: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She shook her head. She had tried. She was horrible

message 35: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments (( sorry dont know why it did that))

She blushed. " stay with you how?"she wasnt sure what he meant.

message 36: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She nods thoughtfully. She looked up at him quietly.

message 37: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments she shrugged. she never tried to be nice anymore. it got you no where.

message 38: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She didnt know why, maybe she'd been caught up in the moment. but she kissed him

message 39: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments she kept kissing him. it was really good. she pressed her hand against his cheek.

message 40: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments she moved close to him as she kissed him

message 41: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments she made a noise in her throat. she didn't even realize what she was doing. she just knew she was doing something.

message 42: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments she looked at him. her grey eyes crystalline as she stared. she touche'd his check with her hand

message 43: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments she blushed. he was so sweet.

message 44: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments she hugged him. she was happy

message 45: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She stared him in the face " we'll find out." She said, her eyelashes batting. Not on purpose. She was one of those flirty drunks

message 46: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around him

message 47: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She kissed him gently. She smiled

message 48: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She nods. She didn't really know what to make of that. But she didn't care

message 49: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She laid back in the bed. She closed her eyes. She felt nauseous.

message 50: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She kept her eyes closed, even though she knew he was there

« previous 1