Warriors Role-Play discussion

Characters > Dark Forest Characters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 528 comments Mod
Create your Dark Forest cats here!
Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Description:
Mate/Crush:
Kits:
Family:
Other:

message 2: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Martin | 2 comments Name: Nightfeather
Personality: Shy, but sarcastic. Cynical but grudgingly respectful towards her elders.
Description: Black with a few strands of white fur in places. Blue eyes.
Mate/crush: None.
Kits: None.
Family: N/A

message 3: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Approved :)

message 4: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Iceshard
Personality: Reserved, quiet, but murderous.
Description: Icy looking sleek fur. Long, sharp claws. icy blue eyes. Skinny, but not fragile
Mate/crush: No one loved her
kits: No
Family: Open

message 6: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jan 15, 2014 07:37AM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 1380 comments Mod
Name: Deadheart (Once known as Blue-eye)
Personality: Pure evil, Hates every living cat (I can't think of anything else...)
Description: White tom with scars on his left foreleg with one gold eye, one blue (Diamond eyed cat a.k.a Odd-eyed cat)
(http://wallpaperfast.com/wp-content/u...)
Mate/Crush: Iceshard
Kits: None
Family:
- Dawntail (Mother, Dead, ShadowClan)
- Sparrowfeather (Father, Dead, ShadowClan)
- Cloudeye (Brother, ShadowClan)
- Flameheart (Brother, Dead, ShadowClan)
- Silvermist (Niece, ShadowClan)
- Lilyheart (Niece, Dead, ThunderClan)
- Whitetalon (Nephew, ShadowClan)
- Sleekfur (Great niece, RiverClan)
Other: Killed his mother, father and his brother Flameheart, and killed by Cloudeye, His past life was a cat named Wolf

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Minkfang
Personality: Cunning, sleek, sneaky, fast but blinded by power and bloodshed
Description: short, rough, dark brown fur with yellow eyes and small, needle like teeth
http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-image...
Mate/Crush: None
Kits: none
Family: all dead but sister
Other: killed her brother, was killed by twoleg monster

message 8: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Jaggedstrike
Clan: ThunderClan
Personality: pure evil, will kill without a second thought, enjoys bloodshed, deadly opponent, most feared cat in Dark Forest
Appearance: HUGE dark gray cat with HUGE powerful shoulders and long claws that are VERY sharp, amber eyes that freeze any cat who looks into them
Mate/Crush: yeah right
Family: he killed them
Other:

message 10: by Lanie, The Narnian (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) | 358 comments Mod
Name:Silverfeather (Better known as Bloodfang)
Appearance:Heavily scared dark orange tabby
Personality: Battle loving, might have been best friends with Tigerstar, Completely evil.
No mate or kits

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

well they don't really have ranks in the Dark Forest.

message 12: by Lanie, The Narnian (last edited Dec 14, 2013 09:31AM) (new)

Ok. Approved?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

sure

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Demonstar
Personality: bloodthirsty, evil, unkind, untrustworthy, black-hearted
Appearance: jet black cat with a powerful build(very muscular), electric blue eyes
Mate/Crush: none
Family: deceased
Other:

message 15: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jan 09, 2014 03:03PM) (new)

Name: Dark (Softpebble)
Rank: Once a deputy of ThunderClan, but he left to become a rogue and changed his name
Personality: Very calm, Oldest cat in the Dark Forest, He is evil, but not pure evil, He is a very good listener, Wise, He has learned a lot from being Cloudeye's past life and does most things with his eyes closed, because Cloudeye became blind a few moons after Silvermist and Whitetalon were born. Dark can sometimes forget that he wasn't the father of Silvermist and Whitetalon
Description: Fluffy white tom with light brown ear tips and blue eyes
(http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs14/i/200...)
Mate/Crush: Mate? Oh please! You make me laugh!
Kits:
- Wolf (Son, His death is unknown, Past life of Deadheart)
Family: Unknown
Other: He is the past life of Cloudeye, Killed by a dog

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 04, 2014 06:41AM) (new)

Name: Frostbite
Age: 20 moons when she died, more lie 45 moons now but she still looks 20 moons.
Clan: Windclan
Personality: She is the iciest cat you will ever meet, she shuts everyone out, and lets nothing get to her. She is a very mellow, and 'take a chill pill' kind of cat. She expects the worst to happen but doesn't care. She is cold, and sharp, like frostbite, she isn't exactly mean, but she doesn't care about you, either. She hates smiles, sunshine, and happiness, mostly because it reminds her of her past, which was a horrible one. She loves the cold, and doesn't get to her, despite her short fur. She used to be a lover, and a dreamer, but she's changed, totally. She loves to see fights, but she doesn't fight, since she hates cats to touch her, but she can fight,and she will do it if you make her. She likes to scare cats, and blend in with the fresh, clean, snow. She really hates Starclan, and begged to them she wouldn't wind up THERE! She absolutely hates a lot of things. Her heart isn't completely shaded though. It's dappled with honey colored light.
Appearance: Frosted over short creamy fur. Ice blue eyes, and shape claws.
History: "I'm not going to say this again, Frostkit, eat your herbs, or you'll get sick!" Frostkit just snuggled up closer, she was used to her mother fretting over her. "I'm not cold, or sick, intact, i'm quite warm." Her mother loomed over her like a dark storm cloud. "You've already caught a cold twice in this leaf bare! I Don't want you to catch Whitecough!" Frostkit rolled her eyes, but opened her mouth to swallow the herbs.
That was moons ago, now, Frostpaw was treated like a nobody. Her mother had 1 kit two moons ago. His name was Snowkit. Frostpaw decided to give her mother one last chance. She padded over to the nursery, "Do you want me to watch Snowkit?" Frostpaw asked innocently. Her mother sighed, "You are so pleading, apprentice. Alright, take care of him, i know how you let him fall in the snow last time!" She narrowed her eyes, as if seeing right through Frostpaw. Frostpaw watched her go, and breathed a sigh of relief. "Okay Snowkit, she's gone. Now i can take you to somewhere fun." Snowkit looked up at her with admiring eyes. "I love you Frostpaw," He said "And you are pretty." He said. Frostpaw smiled. "Come on." she said, and led him to the river.
"What have you done?" Shreiked her mother. Who was flung over Snowkit. Frostpaw had led him to the river, to try to run away with him, so at least her mother would notice Snowkit being gone. Then, she had a better idea, to let him swim in the river, he would turn unconscious. She would at least get attention, even if it was bad. But the plan failed. Frostpaw pushed him in, but then had an even better idea, let him die! Then she pushed some ice over Snowkit. He was trapped. But then her mother rushed in. "Snowkit?" she shrieked, and now here she was. Standing over a dead Snowkit. "I'm sorry." She whispered to her mother. "YOU!" She spun around. "You KILLED him!" "I just-" Her mother turned away, "I don't want to hear it." She muttered, "You are no longer my kit anymore." Frostpaw grieved, and felt loss. She had loved Snowkit! Why did she do it?
"I now name you…. Frostbite!" The leader announced, after she got her name. No one beamed, cheered, or yowled. They just scowled. Suddenly, a rumble was heard in the distance. "Avalanch!" Yowled the leader. "Run!" Yowled another cat. Frostbite ran up and pushed the rocks further down. "Ha!" She said in triumph. "You deserve it!" But another rumbling came. A huge rock was tumbling down towards her. "Someone help!" She shrieked. But it was too late.

Family: Spotleaf, Mother
Snowkit, Brother

Mate/crush: Ha ha, have you seen the comment?

message 17: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Poor Frostbite! D:

message 18: by Lanie, The Narnian (new)

Poor Snowkit.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, i wasn't finished with it.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

name: Treepelt
Personality: Kind, but sort of mean.
Description: Brown fur, white eyes, sharp claws.
History: Killed all his clan mates. died of Greencough.
Family: Smotherfur, mother, Herbfur, father

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Approved!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 68 comments Name: KillerStrike

Former Rank: Leader

Former Clan: Shadowclan

Personality: He does nothing without thinking of killing something. He is pure evil.

Description: Raven black with deep black eyes. He is always in the shadows.

Mate/crush: None he Frowns upon it.

Kits: None also frowns upon it.

Family: None remembered killed all.

Other: HE was leader but, he was stripped of his leader name he was so evil. He was stripped of his leader rank but he still says he is a leader.

message 24: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Approved

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) ~If he was stripped of his leader name, he also would have been strippes of his title as leader. Therefor his rank could not be leader.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Yes, but he was not a leader anymore. They stripped him of his title and his name, just not his lives.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) And I am not a MOD, but I just thought I should point that out.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Well, I am not sure of that. :/

You may need to ask the MODs

In my opinion, I would just change it so that maybe he wasn't stripped of his leader name, maybe his title before he died. Or something along those lines. And just explain that he was a former leader, and his title was stripped before he died. :)

message 33: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

I like the idea.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) It would be fun to Roleplay, like maybe have him always tell people that he wasn't stripped of his titled when he was. So, it makes him cocky when people ask him about it. :)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) I actually don't have a character on this group, and I'm not really planning on making one.

At the moment I am just helping correct characters.

message 38: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jan 05, 2014 05:10PM) (new)

Yeah! I put Blackclaw/star and Silvermist in almost EVERY GROUP I JOIN!! :P

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Im actually only active on one other Warriors group and its a private group. Sorry. :/

message 40: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Approved

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Just because she killed someone doesn't mean she gets sent to the Dark Forest. It has to be on purpose and they have to have really wanted to kill the person. You should explain that. >:/

message 42: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580 Oh yeah, sorry! Forgot. One sec...

message 44: by ftgryhtgfrdswatg (new)

ftgryhtgfrdswatg *Sharpiskindaaweirdname*

message 45: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580 Well, her family were rogues. And that was as good as I could come up with.

message 47: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580 Finished! How does it look?

message 48: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Awesomeness!!! I like it.

message 50: by ftgryhtgfrdswatg (new)

ftgryhtgfrdswatg El oh els

« previous 1