Movies And Tv Lovers discussion

Hunger Games > Catching Fire

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) What did you think of this movie?

I LOVED IT. I loved EVERYTHING!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVED it!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Same!! The Peeta and Katniss moments were perfect!!!!!!!! I want to reread Catching Fire right now...

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 23, 2013 06:56PM) (new)

Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "Same!! The Peeta and Katniss moments were perfect!!!!!!!! I want to reread Catching Fire right now..."

I Know Right! the romance was adorable*Sighs*

message 5: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 12 comments It was really good but Katniss was crying like all the time and they went too fast through the movie

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) They couldn't have made it too too long tho! I didn't think Katniss was crying ALL the time. That ending was awesome.

message 7: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 12 comments It was a really good ending and ya it couldnt be forever all though that would be *AMAZING*

message 8: by Hennessy (new)

Hennessy (Angel_of_Wyrd) (goodreadscomangelofwyrd) The movie was epic. Even better than the first one. I loved Finnick!!!!!

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Amy wrote: "The movie was epic. Even better than the first one. I loved Finnick!!!!!"
Same!!

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Maddie wrote: "It was a really good ending and ya it couldnt be forever all though that would be *AMAZING*"

Haha it would be amazing if it were never-ending :)

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I just loved those last few seconds when the screen was just watching Jen's face. You could see her face flit through all of the emotions!! First shock, then horror, sorrow, worry, anger, defiance, determination. EVERYTHING!

message 12: by Hennessy (new)

Hennessy (Angel_of_Wyrd) (goodreadscomangelofwyrd) Yeah, she really brought the movie to an amazing end with that moment.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I know right?! I want to see the movie again...

message 14: by Hennessy (new)

Hennessy (Angel_of_Wyrd) (goodreadscomangelofwyrd) My dad wasn't able to go the first time so we're going to all go again soon.

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) lucky!! I would like to see it again!!

message 16: by Hennessy (new)

Hennessy (Angel_of_Wyrd) (goodreadscomangelofwyrd) Just perfect your begging technique. ;)

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I am VERY good at begging and pleading ;)

Once I come home from vacation I'll push the matter

message 18: by Hennessy (new)

Hennessy (Angel_of_Wyrd) (goodreadscomangelofwyrd) Here, here! Begging really is an art form is it not?

message 19: by Rachel (last edited Nov 24, 2013 03:45PM) (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Yes it is :) Begging takes skill

message 20: by Caru (new)

Caru I'm going to watch it today!!

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) This movie was so much better than the first

message 22: by Aline (new)

Aline I loved it. I think they really stick very close to the bock. Great Movie.

message 23: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 12 comments I cant wait for the 3rd movie !!!

message 24: by Caru (new)

Caru I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!FINNICK <3

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I loved it too!!!!