Warriors Role-Play discussion

Hello!!! > Questions/Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 528 comments Mod
Any questions or suggestions? Post them here :)

message 2: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 1380 comments Mod
Isn't the limit 5 cats?

message 3: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

I haven't made it yet, but I will. Members can have five, and MODS can have unlimited.

message 4: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

I was going to put it in a separate folder.

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

What is the season for the Clans???

message 6: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

It is Newleaf.

message 7: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Awesome!! I love spring. :D

message 8: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (last edited Nov 28, 2013 11:45AM) (new)

Me too! Summer is my favorite season though :)

message 9: by Lanie, The Narnian (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) | 358 comments Mod
Can you raise the limit for members to six or seven?

message 10: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

What do you mean?

message 11: by Lanie, The Narnian (new)

The cat limit

message 12: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

No, I'm going to keep it at five, but MODS can have unlimited cats though.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Does somebody want to claim one or two of Glacierfrost's kits? Just ask me first!:)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

And would anyone like to claim one or two of Steelpaw in ShadowClan kits? Just ask me first!:)

message 15: by Lanie, The Narnian (new)

I would, but I hit the cat limit so I can't have any more.

message 16: by Lanie, The Narnian (new)

Question-
do cats created for the dark forest and Starclan count for unlimited dead cats?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes

message 18: by Lanie, The Narnian (new)

thank you!!

message 19: by Hedgehog Power, Hayden (new)

Hedgehog Power (saint_haydene) | 279 comments Mod
Kyleigh, Pondkit is six moons old now can you apprentice him?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, peeps, are we allowed to swear?

message 21: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Nope.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Are we allowed to plagiarize and steal on a website with copyright protection?

I should hope not.

message 23: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

No, but there are many people that must've stolen names.

message 24: by Lanie, The Narnian (new)

What do you mean, stolen names?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm only asking since the names i come up with are original. Ive never seen them on any other warrior group and when I do post as my characters people compliment the unique names.

I'm going to give this group a shot because like I said since she admitted to it I will forgive her so long as she or anyone else asks in the future for the names.

Im sorry for swearing though I truly am, I feel downright awful for using swears in the first place now that I have a hold of my temper.

message 26: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Dec 31, 2013 11:31AM) (new)

Here's what I'd do if someone had taken one of my cats:

If someone had stolen my cat, Silvermist, I'd be angry too, but I'd tell them to change the personality, fur and eye color, history if it's there, and everything else to make their own Silvermist. All you have to do change everything about the cat and there you go. You're Silvermist, but not my Silvermist.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

The thing is the names and characters that I make are coming from a novel im writing, I mean I have to change it to make them cats but other than that they are the exact same as whats in my book. So by having even the name taken brings great offense. Plus, I wouldn't want someone who stole my cat to be able to keep the name. As I had mentioned before, if she had simply asked I would have had no problem with her using my name, but since she took it without permission, I got furious.

message 28: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Dec 31, 2013 11:50AM) (new)

Aaah, ok. I see alot of cat names that are in a book I'm writing too, like Darkheart, Fireblaze and Lightningstrike. (But my book has nothing to do with Warriors. It's cats with wings. I got the idea from a picture I was drawing.)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, so you can kinda get what I mean right?

message 30: by Terra (new)

Terra I do. But I didn't plagarize anything. I don't really appreciate that you accused me of something I didn't do. That hurt my feelings. :(

message 31: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

A tiny bit. I just find it a little weird.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Wasnt talking to you Terra. I am not accusing you of plagiarizing anymore (Though Rachel might say different) I am simply saying that for a character you came up with yourself, it looks exactly like hers that she made in another group.

message 33: by Terra (new)

Terra Okay. Would it help if I changed my character"s appearance? That way it wouldn't look like hers anymore?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

idk I mean she said you can have flamewillow because she was really mad at being plagiarized by someone else in the group. Since she's not in the group anymore and said that i guess you can leave her as she is, but if it was me I would more or less remake the whole character and just keep the name the same.

thats just me though.

message 35: by Terra (new)

Terra Okay.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a suggestion

message 37: by Terra (last edited Dec 31, 2013 02:36PM) (new)

Terra What is your suggestion?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

We should have a prophecy. Cats could go on a journey, and there will be 5 cats.
The clans have lived in peace, they have been getting along. But suddenly, everything dries up, the water, streams, ponds, lakes, rivers, even the Moonpool. Now, cats can't reach Starclan, and other cats are causing each other of stealing prey. The medicine cats of Windclan, Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Riverclan, and Skyclan, have had dreams saying: 5 with powers will go on a journey, one that will seem like eternity. All shall help and find the way, to the safety of another day. At the end, the very end, a cat shall begin to bend, bend in an evil, evil, way, to stop them from continuing on their way. the 4 cats shall rise, higher than tides, and talk the cat out of this, the cat shall kill, yes it will, till 4 cats remain, the cats will flee, and find the answer to the prophecy.
If you like the idea;
The cat that is bad is in Riverclan.
Skycaln is included.
I will make a cat in Thunderclan

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

So, 5 cats will go, 1 turns evil and kills a cat, the cats flee, and find the answer from Starclan.

message 40: by Terra (new)

Terra Hmm... Sounds like a good idea to me! :) But umm... I'm not a Mod.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, but i am. Did you sign up for MOD application, we could use you!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Anybody else agree?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I do! I really think you should be a moderator Terra, I think you would be really great at it:)

message 44: by Hedgehog Power, Hayden (last edited Dec 31, 2013 03:08PM) (new)

I bet we could.kyleigh just said i could be a mod.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, Terra is really good.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, and we should make the prophecy real, ok?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that's fine Grace I'd like one of my cats to be one of the five if that's alright

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, i'll make a sign up.

message 49: by Hedgehog Power, Hayden (new)

We could have a warriors alphabet.the first person posts a warriors related thing that starts with a and the second person posts a b thing and so on until the end.when you get to the end you just start over again.

message 50: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Oooh! I'll do that right now!

« previous 1