Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Elizabeth and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 275 (275 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Hey:)

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Hi! So your idea sounds EPIC

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Thanks!:) It was like a bam I must write this. I am doing this in another rp with someone else but they haven't answered with no excuse. I will repost the idea so we make sure we know it:)

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments We cannot escape the curse, a curse that binds us, it binds us to this town, it keeps us here. We cannot escape and even if we try we will be caught again anyways. They watch us they keep us here, we are not able to see them but they can see us. They follow us, stalk us, shadow us, it is so easy for them to watch us because we have lived with them following us for so long. We always thought it was normal with them behind us. Only because they are evil copies of us, they are our shadows.

Yes shadows the darkly creatures that strike us, as we so badly try to escape them. They are the rulers, the keepers, the seekers of this town. They keep us prisoner and force us to never leave to only age and grow up but to develop our abilities in us. We contain abilities that keep us protected and help us survive for ourselves. Though if your young and escape you become immortal with our abilities. Though the problem of these abilities are that they gather us, these shadows want us to become them and fight with them in a war that can't exist but does.

It is a choice to join them but it is also a sealing bond of turning from good into evil. Our only living law is that no one can join the shadows side, because if they do they will be killed. The only time they can be asked and to join is on All Hallow's eve. The darkest night and time of our lives but also the only time when we humans can try to escape the small town of Edison, Iowa. The only time that I have planned with my sister and our Friends can try to escape this dreadful prison. Before the shadows can figure out how powerful we are and before we are slaughtered, Hallow's eve is in three days time and we only have one shot of this plan working. Are you ready? Lets get started.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D::DD:D:D:D:D:D Let's do this! So doubles I'm assuming?

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments :D Yes and we can add more characters into it. I'm so excited for this!!

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Me too! So how many characters each then? And what should they be? And can we do simple character templates? I'm feeling kinda lazy tonight....

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay we can start with two and then add more. I have characters made so I'm just going to use them. I will reply with a paragraph for each character and the shadows we can make up as we go along. Also yes Simple characters is what you can do.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) So we're each rping two people trying to get away just to be clear?

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Yep exactly.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) K, will have my characters up in a minute. Will just be name age and appearance if that's good with you? and how old are they?

Sorry, really don't feel like typing out a history and personality tonight. and just so you know, working most of the day tomorrow.

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments That's fine and I was thinking around 16-18

I have two characters made that are so detailed so I'm just posting them and you don't have to do yours like that. Also are our girl characters going to be sisters?

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Sure :) I'll probably make my girl 18. They'll be up in one sec.....

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay:)

message 15: by Janelle (last edited Nov 23, 2013 06:47PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Name: Skylar Thomas

Appearance:

Personality: Skylar seems to be mysterious, Tempered, kind, shy, sensitive, happy, smart, sly, and somewhat rude but more protective of her sister and her friends.

Family: Her sister

History: Skylar moved to Edison, Iowa with her sister and parents. She didn't want to move she had a bad feeling about it she never wanted to leave but now she has to deal with everything and the mistake. She work hard to protect her sister after her dad committed suicide and her mom died from an illness. She works at the church and is a volunteer at the hospital and homeless shelter She was in battle Strategy. She hasn't lost her connection with her sister or anyone else but she still is working hard to keep her sister up and supported with everything.

Likes: Running, Acting, Singing, Gymnastics, Hunting, Reading, Music, Writing, Self Defense, Weapons, Swimming, Climbing, Training, Being known as Invisible, and Escaping.

Dislikes: Tight Spaces, Being Betrayed, Ambushed, Blood, being tied up, being taunted, Shadows, and seeing her family or friends get hurt.

Relationship:

Abilities/Powers: Skylar's ability move any objects with her mind. She can build a path and make it stay, she can create a barricade and make it stay, as long as she is concentrating hard enough. She can also just a bit read a persons mind or communicate into a person's mind but she chooses not to invade privacy of others.

Other:

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Name: Tyler Martin

Appearance:

Personality: Harsh, secretive, kind, caring, gentle, protective and nice.

Family: none

History: Tyler was born in a homeless shelter in the town his parents died a few days after he was born. He was taken in by a family and grew up hating shadows but also hated his life. Wishing he could be a shadow but he doesn't show it at all. He was in battle strategy.

Likes: writing, hunting, self defense, weapons, climbing, sports, and running.

Dislikes: "shadows", his life, and his family (secretly)

Relationships:

Abilities/Powers: Tyler has the power of pain, he has a temper and he can take out his pain on someone else by torturing them with it. Making them feel it. He doesn't use his power often. Many people describe it as a black fire.

Other:

message 17: by Elizabeth (last edited Nov 23, 2013 06:57PM) (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Name: Jessica Thomas
Appearance: description
Abilities: Can control most things dealing with both fire and ice, including making it either hotter or colder As well as creating and manipulating it. She practiced and practiced once she discovered them until she had them under control.

Name: Logan Ashworth
Appearance: description
Abilities: He can make himself invisible, he can also run at super high speeds.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay who should start? and what abilities do your characters have?

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Can you start? And added the powers to the profile. If you have another idea for Logan I'd be grateful I like Jessica's but Logan's I couldn't think of anything better :/

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay that's fine:) I like them too:)

~~~

Skylar woke up screaming at a nightmare she was having again. She didn't scream that loud but was freaking out still she hoped she didn't wake Jessica. She covered herself with her blanket crying a bit. Fear is what makes you humans weak. We can take it away from you.... join us. Is what Skylar hears from her Shadow and others all the time. But she ignores them praying to god that she'd get her sister and their friends out of there.
~~~
Tyler looked out the window the darkness kept him up he had another migraine from hearing his shadow. He doesn't want to join but secretly wants to. It's confusing by the truth. He hates the thought of joining these evil demons. He won't and if he does he'll go insane and be a traitor to his own kind.

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Jessica jerked awake as she heard her sister. Her sister's screams might not have been loud but she was still sure she heard them. Frowning she got up, quickly making her way over to where her sister was. "Hey Sky?" She asked quietly. "Are you alright...." the Shadows were always bad...but she knew they were really getting to her sister. "Want to talk about it?" she asked.

Logan was also awake unable to sleep, not after all the whispers of the Shadows that day, all the promises of power...he was trying to ignore them but it was getting harder and harder....every time we went invisible it seemed like he was closer to them...He didn't go invisible often, but when he was scouting ahead a bit he would and then he'd hear them...he hadn't told the others, not wanting to worry them, but he was worried...What if they eventually got to him?

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Skylar looked up at her sister Jessica, "I'm okay Jess." She said softly not speaking the truth. It wasn't a good thing to talk about to her sister. She doesn't want her to hear it, she's been falling apart the shadows taunting her. They killed her boyfriend before she could run. She hasn't been able to thunk straight . All she wants to do is to get away and run away with Jessica, Logan, and Tyler. They were half of the only humans left that haven't been taken over. She looked at her phone seeing the text. "We need to go now." She got up changing.

--

Tyler looked around seeing some shadows attacking a family. "Not thus time." He texts sky and ran outside he knows they will meet him there, he wasn't going to let these shadows take over. He called Logan and followed the shadows and the family. It was the mayors family, no if the mayor goes to the shadows side then they'd all be killed. It can't happen. It won't.

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Jessica frowned, giving her sister a look that said she didn't believe her but she didn't push it. Not this time anyway. She knew that her sister was still upset over losing her boyfriend, And Jessica couldn't blame her. She probably would have felt the same way if she had one. As Jessica stepped out of the empty house they;d been in for the night and saw the Shadows attacking her eyes widened, seeing the guys already up ahead she started over, ready to try and help them.

Logan raced out, putting on a bit of the extra speed to catch up to Tyler, seeing who the Shadow's were attacking this time he cursed, speeding up a bit more, trying to get there as soon as he could. they had to stop them...The shadows couldn't win....

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Skylar ran out with Jessica she attacked one of the shadows before it could hurt Tyler who was too distracted fighting the head Shadow. She sent the one she was fighting right into the wall knocking them out. She didn't notice that her shadow was coming out for a fight. It hasn't done it before but she could feel the darkness get worse around her.

~~~

Tyler attacked the head shadow they ended fighting in a brawl. Tyler kept trying to pin him down and kill it at least. The stupid shadow he can't dare to let him or any of the other shadows hurt the Mayor's family. He moved when Skylar jumped over him attacking another shadow.

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Jessica shot a ball of fire towards one of the shadows, swallowing nervously....there were so many of them...more than she'd ever seen in one place..... She froze another as it started to sneak up on Logan who was busy fighting a another, she threw a quick glance in her sister's direction to see how she was doing, frowning when she saw her sister's shadow. she;d never seen this before...what could she do...if she attacked the Shadow would it hurt her sister too? She was frozen, unsure what to do. After a second yelling a warning to her sister. "Sky! Your Shadow!"

Logan felt the air get colder behind him, quickly darting away from the one he'd been fighting he turned to see the frozen Shadow behind him. that had been close, he started to attack the other again, hearing Jessica, but not daring to turn his attention away from the fight.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Skylar turned around being thrown into the wall because of it. She groaned but got up attacking her own shadow feeling her own pain. She sent her shadow flying straight at the glass wall. She felt the pain but had to deal with it. "Join us Skylar!" She heard her Shadow yell.

~~

Tyler fell over using her his anger he hurt two of the shadows holding him down with his power. He attacked another one. He ran at another one still attacking them. He has to help the rest. He saw one about to hurt Jessica. He attacked it pushing her out of the way.

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) The Shadow's were talking to Jessica too, trying to convince her to join them. She gritted her teeth, blocking them out. After giving Tyler a shaky nod of thanks after realizing what a close call that had been she ran in her sister's direction. She had to help her..."Does attacking your Shadow hurt you to?" She asked as she ran towards her.

After finishing off the one he'd been fighting Logan threw a glance around, seeing a few more start to gather around Tyler he ran towards him, seeing what he could do to help out.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Skylar felt a cut on her back she nodded. "I can feel her pain. The glass that cut her is cutting me." She said through gritted teeth. She pushed Jessica out of the way attacking her Shadow again. She kicked it hard into the border of the electric fence she heard it scream and she did too freaking out.

~~

Tyler fell over coughing he attacked another shadow three more behind him. He attacked two at the same time leaving some for Logan he wasn't going to let any of them get hurt he won't let that happen.

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Then stop attacking it!" Jessica shouted, her heart beating faster as she saw how much pain her sister was in. "I'm not letting you hurt yourself! There has to be another way to stop it..."

Logan was attacking the Shadows that were closest to him. Where had all of them come from? there were a lot, more than they'd dealt with before...He just hoped they could handle them.

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Skylar stood up so weak she looked at her sister. "Jess watch out!" She saw two shadows behind Jessica about to attack her with real weapons. She pushed herself up but her shadow started choking her badly she was coughing and gagging from it. She screamed more when her shadow and another stabbed her repeatedly as the reverend came in she fell down unable to stay awake seeing the shadows melt back into the dark.

Tyler managed to know two out he attacked another getting stabbed by its weapon he snapped hearing the sounds of others. God not more! He was surprised though when he heard it wasn't a shadow it was Reverend Black another human like them. He heard the words of the reverend a spell that made the shadows weakened. He heard Sky scream he turned seeing she was being choked and stabbed repeatedly by two shadows.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Sky!" Jessica shouted, freezing the two Shadows that were coming at her, shooting a fireball at the one but was unsure what to do about her sister's Shadow. But she just couldn't let it kill her....Raising her hand she froze her sister's shadow, running to her sister's side. "S-sky....please tell me your alright..." Her heart was pounding and she was freaking out. If she lost her sister......

Logan also heard the scream, looking away from his fight for a second, but that was a mistake. He cursed as he was thrown to the ground, rolling to the side as the One Shadow's knife came down. He still got a cut on his arm but it could have been a lot worse.... cursing he got back to his feet, attacking the Shadow again, after the spell they should be able to do this...he just had to hope Sky was alright..

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Skylar coughed badly covering her wounds she looked at Jessica unable to answer she fainted from the pain. Reverend came over to them touching Skylar's pulse feeling it. "Come to the church and I will heal you all. We need to talk." He said to Jessica giving her the key to the church doors. He left to get the supplies ready to heal them from the shadow wounds.

~~

Tyler killed the last shadow out of anger. He sat down hearing what the reverend said. He was the only person they can trust. He used to be the hero of the shadows with his family until they were killed and he survived staying to help them all but in secret.

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ( (Gtg soon and on app now so expect typos...))

Jessoca nodded, clutching the kwy as she let out a shaky breath. She hoped he could help Sky...she was worried about her older sister. Skyhad always been there amd she'd never seen her this badly hurt before....She got to her feet a bit shakily, glanxing zt Tyler and Logan. "Can you guys help carry her there...."

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Tyler managed to get himself up taking the knife out. "I got her. Logan will you flank me?" He asked Logan they could just follow Jessica. He picked up Skylar gently in his arms ignoring his pain he was going to survive it.

~~~

Skylar heard what they were saying but was unable to speak. She felt herself being picked up she thought it was her boyfriend Josh but it couldn't be. She ignored the thought. ((Alright and its fine))

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Logan nodded, gripping hos own knife as he glanced around them, keeping on a look outfkr anymore shadows. He thought they wers good for now but you could never be too caredul....

"Thank you..." Jessicasight, taking a breath as she started towards the church, keeping the key in her hands, she was just a couple steps ahead but kept glanicng back to make sure everything a,was okay.

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Tyler nodded. "Reverend black will help her." He said to Jessica promising that. He followed her walking in front of Logan holding Sky close to him to keep her from getting cold and to help her out. He covered her wounds trying to stop the bleeding following her to the church with Logan he kept glancing around for any shadows.

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) When the got to the church Jessica rushed up the stairs, throwing a quick glance around to see if there were in Shadows nearby before unlocking the door and holding it open for the others. She was still worried about her sister. And what if their own Shadow's tried to fight again? What were they going to do?

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Tyler brought Sky in waiting for Jessica and Logan. "No shadows can pass through here." He said to Jessica their shadows were outside and can't come in. It's forbidden ground. "Come in children over here." Reverend Black led them to the back room.

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Jessica nodded, letting out a shaky breath as she stepped in, Logan right behind her shutting the door, both heading over to the Reverend. "Please tell me you can help Sky....her Shadow...."

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments "I can child but it will take some time. She's safe here you all are. We are the last humans here now." He said to them sadly. He moved so Tyler could set Sky down. He got the healing kit and his spell book examining her wounds. He started to work on them after giving her morphine.

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "What are we going to do?" Jessica asked. "If we're the last ones left how are we supposed to hold out. If another group like tonight's attacks us again.....We were lucky this time to make it..."

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments "You are the last survivors you need to stay here in the church. Where its safe or even try to escape this place." He said to the healing Sky's wounds and taking care of her pain. He made sure they were healing properly. "I have extra rooms for you to stay in if you choose too." He told them. Putting ice on Sky's neck for a minute to cool her down. He removed it.

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Who knows if they've taken over more now." Logan pointed out. Who knows how far these things go. And even if we do escape they'll never stop following us right? And if they follow us we might just be putting more people in danger. I vote we stay here, it's a lot safer for everyone.

Jessica didn't say anything yet, looking at Tyler to see what he thought about it.

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments "I know I have been here since the curse came and I saw many people going to the shadows thinking they can be protected. "This is the safe haven and they won't stop until they get us. They will burn the church down in three days to get all of you. In three days you must escape." He said to them. Getting a trunk out a trunk of weapons. "These are from your families they had them made for all of you to escape from this place." He showed them the weapons as Sky was resting up.

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Is there any safe place we can go?" Jessica asked the Reverend as he brought out the trunk. "Anywhere where they can't follow us, that we'll be safe? There has to be a way to beat the Shadows for good...."

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments "This map will tell you where to go to get away from this. Before the curse starts moving to other states. " he shows the map to her. "How can we get out of here they will try to stop us before we get to the border." Tyler said. "I will cause a distraction. And you will all escape. You have too." He said to them. "Jess...." Sky muttered starting to wake up.

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Jess looked away from the Reverend then, going over to her sister. "Hey Sky...how are you feeling?" She tried giving her a bit of a smile, squeezing her hand. she was relaxing a bit now that her sister was awake. They might still be in danger but that was something that they'd had to get used to....if things ever got back to normal she wouldn't know what to do.

message 48: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments "Like crap.." She muttered opening her eyes her vision a bit blurry. "We're in the church?" She asked her sister holding her hand. She felt like crap real crap. She couldn't sit up the pain was fading though luckily. Tyler looked at the map they could run all there at to Newyork the safest place.

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Jess nodded. "the Reverend showed up at the end and brought us here, he has a map, a trunk full of weapons...he's going to help us get out of here.

Logan came over to where Tyler was also looking at the map. It was a long way to New York but if they could get there...

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments "We better get started then. They won't give up and we need to get out of here on the shadows weakest point three days." She said to Hess trying to stir up the pain was fully gone. "You can get out if here you won't just have weapons. This spell book will help you as we'll. it saves you from shadows and Has a spell for everything. All of you have the power to speak these spells." Reverend said. "I can sneak out to get your things pack." He said to them. "New York is the best place." Tyler said pointing to it. "Bits it far really far away. We need to get through the woods." He explained looking at the map.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6