Shadowhunters RP discussion

London > The graveyard

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments A ghost by the name 'Old Molly' lives here. Apart from that, you can make up anything else.

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley sat at a wooden bench in the graveyard. Pulling her feet up to her chest, wrapping her arms around herself. What do I do mother? The sun was peeping over the horizon now, sun warming her face.

message 3: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart slowly walks up to the graveyard entrance seeing the girl from the bridge and thinks to himself "its gotta be her. its gotta be"

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Reaching down she picked a flower out of the lush green grass. Twirling it between her fingers, she felt the teats beginning to build up behind her eyes. Don't you dare cry Harley. Biting her bottom lip she looked up at the multicolored morning sky.

message 5: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart slowly walks up to Harley " excuse me "

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley's eyes slowly drifted down, landing on Darkheart. Her eyes blurred from the tears that had yet to fall. She tilted her head at the odd get up if the figure before her. Suddenly her stomach knotted up. Something didn't sit right with her, she stayed quiet.

message 7: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart in his street clothes and hood over his head he asks " scarlet is that you.."

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley frowned looking to her left and then to her right. "I'm sorry, I think your mistaken."

message 9: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins letting out a breath Darkheart said "okay.." he turns and looks at the graves "i knew it was too good to be true anyway"

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Standing up, she slung the bag over her shoulder. "I'm sorry I'm not who your looking for."

message 11: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart looks over at her "wait"

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Yeah?" Harley looked up from the ground meeting his eyes.

message 13: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins "why are you upset. i can see it in your eyes" said Darkheart. he had never been concerned about anyone or even showed emotions like he just has before

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "It's nothing." She looked at him not sure how much she could trust him. Suddenly she realized he was the man who had been following her the day before. "I.. I was just visiting my mother." Harley motioned in the direction she had been sitting.

message 15: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins "what happen to her if you don't mind me asking"

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "I do actually," she turned, back to him, and started to walk out of the graveyard.

message 17: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart goes to speak but nothing comes out. he doesn't know what to say he had thought he finally found someone from his home relm and he could ask the questions he'd been wondering about for years

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "She was murdured," Harley said over her shoulder.

message 19: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart looked at Harley. "I'm sorry. i know what your going through"

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "There's no point in dwelling on it. It won't change anything," she spoke sharply.

message 21: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart walks up to Harley " but you lost someone important to you "

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley felt her body flex with anxiety as he moved closer to her. "I never said she was important to me," she said without looking at him. Her eyes were transfixed on the tombstone in front of her. Reading the words, sculpted into the rock, over and over again. Any distraction from his presence was better than nothing.

message 23: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart stands next to her and says in a quiet soft light voice "but its family.."

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "You don't get to choose family," Harley said in a haze. Her mind pulling her back to when she was only a child. Being held in her mothers arms, being given soft kisses and whispered sweet nothings. It felt like a whole different world. A place of endless possibility. She shook her head, pulling herself out of the past. "I don't think I should be talking to some stranger about any of this."

message 25: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins "perhaps it is none of my business. i bet she must have cared so much for you." Darkheart thought in the back of his mind that he would give anything just to see anyone from his past

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Look, I'm sure you're a great guy...," her voice trailed as she looked over his get-up. "But I'm not one for sharing." A sudden gust of wind blew right at her, cold and bitter. Pulling her jacket around her, folding her arms across her chest.

message 27: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart mumbled to himself "not that great.." he than looked back at Harley "people try new things. i usually wouldn't bother talking to anyone.. if she wasn't important why did you cone to the graveyard to see her?"

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley's heart fluttered against her chest, "I was just passing through. Old habits die hard. Anyways, what's with the outfit?" She switched the topic onto him. It was unnerving having someone ask so many questions about her. Digging into things they wouldn't even understand.

message 29: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins "i see. well I'm dressed like this because I'm superman" Darkheart looked at Harley with a blank stare

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Naturally Harley shifted her weight to one side. Tossing her head to the side, and raising her eyebrow. "Is that so? I was told Superman wore red and blue tights and a big red S in the middle of his chest." Her eyes trailed down and back up to his eyes. Clearly not buying his feeble attempt at being funny.

message 31: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins "oh no..you got me" saying sarcasticly "i never got your name"

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "I never gave it," a spark flickered in her eyes. Turning she walked under the graveyard arch, and onto the side walk. Making her way towards the bridge.

message 33: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart just watched the girl walk away. he knew it was getting late and he wondered if James had made it back to the institute. Darkheart began to walk back to the institute

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Calla walked up to the Grave of her boyfriend Elijah and put a small rose on it. "I miss you." She whispered.