Shadowhunters RP discussion

London > The warlock den

Comments Showing 1-50 of 261 (261 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments This a place where downworlders buy drugs. The drug yin fen is also sold here.

message 2: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will found himself back at this place after his long search. There was not a single bit of the drug anywhere. He'd searched all the places he usually bought it from and had even gone to the dark and shady parts of London. Still, nothing. He allowed himself one minute of breaking down before continuing the search and sat down on the dirty ground outside the den. He didn't know what to do.

message 3: by Genevieve (last edited May 13, 2014 08:28PM) (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments Gabriel had trailed Will around the shady parts of London, but he noticed Will had sat down outside a rather shabby looking warlock den. At first he thought he had imagined Will's crying, but, after peering around the corner he had been hiding behind, he found that he had not been imagining it.
The Herondale was crying!
Not knowing how to handle this revelation, Gabriel stayed behind the corner and considered just heading back to the Institute.
He began walking back to the London Institute but abruptly collided with someone. Swearing, he pushed himself off of whoever he had knocked into, muttered an apology and was about to continue on his way, when he realized who he had bumped into.

((Maybe you can bring Cecily in here now? :D))

message 4: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Cecily was as surprised to see Gabriel as he was to see her. She was going to apologize to whoever she'd bumped into but when she saw who it was, her eyes widened. "What are you doing here?" she asked, pushing the hair that had escaped from her braid behind her ear. "Did you follow me?" she tried to look beyond him. She'd seen Will come here.

Will stood up after exactly one minute, his mouth set in a grim line. He was going to find the drug. It had to be available somewhere. He didn't notice his sister and Gabriel as he walked to the back of the den, to ask some silver-haired werewolves from where they'd got the drug.

message 5: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments "What? No!" Gabriel exclaimed, shaking his head and severely wishing he hadn't cussed in front of a lady. How was he supposed to explain to Cecily that he was following her brother? "I was simply walking in this," he tried putting on a fake smile, "Wonderful neighborhood. It's such a nice day out," He said this with as much enthusiasm as he could, while the London sky above threatened to rain. "What about you?"

message 6: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "I was following my brother." she said, narrowing her eyes at him. "And I suspect you, Mister Lightwood were doing the same thing. Am I right?" she peered over his shoulder. Will wasn't there anymore. "I'm afraid we have to look for him now." she said "He's gone."

message 7: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments Gabriel was quite glad the Cecily hadn't used Will's nickname for the Lightwoods, because Gabriel didn't feel much like being reminded of his father (or the worm) at this particular moment. However, he could tell Cecily was slightly agitated with him, so he decided to try to help her. At least, he told himself the only reason he wanted to help her was because she was agitated. "I can help you look for your brother if you want," He suggested, trying to look casual while doing so, as if he didn't particularly care about the answer one way or the other."Only if you want, though, Ms. Herondale," He added, hoping to not offend her.

message 8: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "You could help me look for him." she said, tilting her head to the side as if considering the matter deeply. "Though I rather doubt you'll mind because you were following him in the first place." She was rather annoyed at Gabriel's presence but also slightly relieved by it. She hadn't known where Will went to get the drugs and now that she knew, she was convinced it wasn't a very nice place. She started walking ahead, not looking back to see whether Gabriel would follow because she was almost sure he would.

Will was at the back of the warlock den. He'd found a rather drunk werewolf who's hair was the same colour as Jem's. He was trying to get answers from him but was not very successful.

message 9: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments Gabriel walked at a brisk pace to keep up with Cecily. When they came to the entrance of the Den, Gabriel held open the door for her, trying to be as gentlemanly as possible. He was glad, however, that he was here next to her in such a dangerous area. You never knew what could happen to a lady in these parts...

message 10: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments ((?))

message 11: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((Back. One sec...))

message 12: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments She gave him a strange look. "You didn't have to do that." she said, walking inside. The place was so dark that she could hardly make out the faces of the people there but even so, sh spotted her brother in the corner.

message 13: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments Gabriel followed her inside, blinking to make his eyes adjust to the light. "Do you see your brother?" He asked, still not spotting Will. Even with the darkness, he could still make out Cecily's brilliantly blue eyes.
((It's okay! (: ))

message 14: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "He's over there." Cecily said, confidently walking over to Will inspite of seeing the creepy looking people around the place. "Will." she called out softly, so that he would turn around.

Will turned around when he heard her voice. He roughly grabbed her by the shoulders. "Cecily! What are you doing here?!"

message 15: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments Gabriel walked up behind her, "Get your hands off her Herondale!" Then realizing that they were both Herondales, he corrected himself, "Will, I mean." He reddened, slightly embarrassed at his blunder. "She's allowed to go where she pleases!"

message 16: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will turned to Gabriel, his eyes blazing "She's my sister." he said. "And this place is dangerous, Lightworm." He looked at Cecily as if checking if she was hurt. "Go back to the Institute." he said.

When Gabriel had come like that, Cecily had been surprised. Now, she turned to Will, an identical expression of anger on her face. "You can't send me home like that!" she said.

message 17: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments "Will, she followed you all the way over here, would it really be wise to send her away now? It would be more dangerous making her way back to the institute through the rough parts of London than it would be to stay with you," Gabriel said, trying to help Cecily's cause. He didn't know what had compelled her to follow him, but he knew he'd help her anyways. "Besides, if you send her away, she'll be leaving with me, and we'll be together and alone. I know for a fact that you wouldn't want that, Will. Even though I wouldn't harm her," He glared at Will. "You wouldn't trust me anyways."

message 18: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will looked back at the werewolf he'd been questioning. The werewolf had slipped back into unconciousness. "What were you doing with my sister?" he asked Gabriel calmly, pretending not to notice his glare. "He was NOT with me." Cecily said, realizing she should support Gabriel since he was helping her here. "I just...picked him up along the way." she said. Will looked at Gabriel. "And what would a Lightworm want in these shady parts of London?" he asked him.

message 19: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments Gabriel sighed, "How many times do I have to say I was simply taking a walk and admiring the weather?" He could hear rain beginning to pour outside the den. "And I think you should deal with the unconscious werewolf at your feet."

message 20: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will shrugged. "He was already close to getting unconious. I just made it a little faster." he pushed the werewolf aside and put his hand on Cecily's shoulder, steering her away from Gabriel. "I can walk on my own!" Cecily protested. "I am very sure you can." Will said. "But if you want to walk on your own even after you leave this place, don't say anything."

message 21: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments Gabriel followed after them. He could feel the eyes of drugged werewolves and ifrits on him, and did his best to ignore them, but it was hard to ignore all their menacing stares. He sped up to walk next to Cecily, even though he knew it would annoy Will. "We can help you," Gabriel protested. "Your sister is a trained Shadowhunter, you should trust her, even if her sword skills are barely a 4."

message 22: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments ((Want to bring in Antonio soon? :D))

message 23: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will whirled around to face him. "My sister is not a trained shadowhunter." he said. "She hasn't had the slightest bit of traininig till she arrived in London." he glared at him. "Why are you coming too? I exoect that you come here to experience this weather often so I think you'll be able to walk home without being killed." "I walked till here without being killed." Cecily volunteered.

message 24: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((Yeah okay. Just wondering how.))

message 25: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments ((Maybe Antonio could be running after another werewolf, trying to protect the werewolf from yin fen, and bump into Will or Gabriel. Either one could lose their temper. That's only an idea though.))
Gabriel stared down Will, "You're right, I can keep myself alive, just as well as Cecily. And you can't just pretend she isn't at the institute one second and then act as if she can't fend for herself the next, it isn't fair to her."

message 26: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((Okay...I'll get him in soon))

"She's safe at the institute." Will said in a strained voice. "But she's not safe here." he turned away from Gabriel and started walking away. Suddenley, there was a commotion in front of them. It looked like a brawlmwas going on. Instinctively, Will pushed his sister behind him. "Stop it!" she said, annoyed. "I'm not a child."

message 27: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments Gabriel pulled out two knives to help fend off any of the attackers if they happened to come their way. Then, noticing Cecily was unarmed, he handed her one of the knives. "You know what to do with this, right?" He asked, figuring it was better she was armed.

message 28: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Cecily took the knife from him. "Of course." she said, looking to see Will's reaction. He didn't seem happy about it. He kept one hand on his blade and walked over to the fight. He could see both of them were werewolves. One of them yad silver hair and the other, blonde. Both of them had partially turned so that only their claws were out.

message 29: by Genevieve (last edited May 14, 2014 07:32PM) (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments "Cecily, I'd tell you to stay behind me, but I assume you know how to fight and you'd probably hit me with that knife if I said that," Gabriel remarked, clearly attempting to be funny.He did not move from his current position. Will was playing with fire, approaching two battling werewolves and all.

message 30: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((Gtg soon))

Cecily smiled slightly at Gabriel's remark but didn't reply. Will lunged ahead, going to separate the fight but at that moment, the blonde werewolf threw the silver one off from on top of him, right in Will's direction. The werewolf fell on top of him, a deadweight, It was already unconcious. Cecily cried out and ran over to him.

message 31: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments Gabriel ran after her and helped her heave the werewolf off of her brother. Turning to the blonde werewolf, he yelled, "What do you think you're doing?"
((Same here. Dinner's almost ready.))

message 32: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will didn't want Gabriel's help. He tried to push the werewolf off himself but it was too heavy. He cam out from under it in a very ungainly fashion with Gabriel's help. "Sorry." the blond werewolf shrugged. "You shoukd not have interrupted." he looked worriedley at Will who's face had been scratched by the werewolves claws.

message 33: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments "Well you werewolves should be more careful! You could've injured someone," He turned to look at Will. "Actually, you did injure someone, not that I really mind if he's injured, but it could've just as easily have been Cecily who'd been injured!" He was in a fury, releasing all his pent up anger on this poor werewolf who happened to cross his path.

message 34: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "I apoloize." the werewolf said. "I'm sorry." Will stood up and quickly drew an iratze at the back of his palm. Cecily gave him a quick look to make sure he was okay. She had been really scared when he went under like that. "I don't care for your apologies." Will said, glancing at Gabriel. "You could have killed someone." The werewolf looked hurt.

message 35: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments Gabriel nudged the silver-haired werewolf's unconscious body with his foot, "You might want to take care of your friend here, or at least protect him from Will. We saw him knock out a werewolf back in the den."

message 36: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "He's all right." the werewolf said with some digust. "It's just that damn grug that's killing him. Will plaled slightly "Do you know from where he's getting that drug?" he asked.

message 37: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments "Of course he doesn't," Gabriel rolled his eyes. "Look at his hair color, Will." Gabriel knew Will was panicked with desperation, but Gabriel couldn't help feeling that Will was looking over obvious facts. "Not only that, but he didn't sound too pleased about the drug, either."

message 38: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will gave Gabriel a dirty look. "He's your friend, isn't he?" Will asked. "Sometimes." the werewolf said."Did he ever tell you from where he was getting the drug?" Will asked in measured tones. "He might have." the werewolf said. "Why do you want to know? You don't look like an addict." Will grabbed the werewolf by the collar. "Just tell me." he said. "No qestions. "Will!" Cecily reproached.

message 39: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments "Will, this isn't how you get what you want!" Gabriel called out. "I know you've gotten used to doing this, but that doesn't mean you have to." Gabriel was torn between trying to help Will in his desperation to find the drug, and trying to help Cecily stay out of danger. However, he knew that, if Cecily asked, he would willingly help her in a heartbeat.

message 40: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments ((Gtg to bed.))

message 41: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((Okay. Goodnight!))

The werewolf pushed Will back with what seemed like very little force. "I'll tell you." he said. "You seem desparate to know." Will scowled at him, completely ignoring Gabriel who, he thought spouted nonsense most of the time. Cecily put a hand on her brother's shoulder. She could feel him trembling with...anger? "He gets it from his master." the werewolf said.

message 42: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments "And who's his master?" Gabriel asked, knowing it was the most obvious question, but still curious anyways. He was feeling slightly ignored, which was getting on his nerves.

message 43: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments ((Now I really do have to go to bed :p))

message 44: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Will knew what the answer would be before it came. "Mortmain." the werewolf said. Will looked as if he was going to be sick. "Do you get it anywhere else?" he asked.

message 45: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments Gabriel turned a sickly shade of green at hearing Mortmain's name. He knew Mortmain's had been supplying his father with the drugs that kept him stable, until Charlotte had made his father go against Mortmain's wishes. However, as much as Gabriel wanted to defend his father, he knew there was no excuse. But maybe things could've kept going on the way they were had his father complied, maybe.... No, it was better not to fool oneself into believing things could've changed, no one can change the past. Gabriel turned back to the werewolf, "What is Mortmain using it for?"

message 46: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments ((I probably won't be on for three hours after posting this because I'm performing.))

message 47: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "It makes them work for longer." the werewolf said disgustedley. "They just don't get tired. He looked at his fallen friend. "I'm sure he basn't slept for days." he said sadly. Will was already leaving. He pushed past Gabriel and Cecily and started walking towards the exit of the den. "Will!" Cecily called after him. "Where are you going?" she looked at Gabriel worriedley. "Weshould go after him." she said.

message 48: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments ((They have us a break! So I can post :p))
Gabriel nodded, his lips pursed. He started after Will, but stopped, turning to face the blonde werewolf. "I assume the Clave will want to question you, so you might as well come with us. Besides," He added, smirking. "It is your fault he ran off in the first place."

message 49: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((What are you performing? Us it a play?))

"I'm not coming anywhere." the wetewolf frowned. "I have my family to take care of. I can't just leave my mother like that. I'm the only one who earns." Cecily grabbed Gabriel's arm. "Gabriel! Will."

message 50: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments "Cecily, Charlotte could get in trouble for not reporting this!" Gabriel cried, realizing with a certain sense of horror that he had just tried to protect Charlotte. He didn't know why he felt horror at such a thing, but he suspected that it was something his father had trained him to do. Cringing slightly at the thought of his father, he continued, "She's already on thin ice. So you," he pointed at the blonde werewolf. "Have to come."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6