Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1x1 > Michelle, Elizabeth and Kin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Hello everyone! I'll let Michelle explain her idea a bit more I guess :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alrighty

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Let me take a look at my idea again kind of forgot.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Take your time. :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh the love triangle between two girls and a guy.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep, human boy, werewolf and vampire girl.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) And the guy is human, Michelle is a vampire and I'm a werewolf!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

VampXHumanXWerewolf

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Haha, looks like we all posted that at the same time ^^

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, how old should they be?

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) 18ish?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good to me. Detailed or small characters?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't mind what ever age.

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Small. I don't like making detailed characters unless it's for a group.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess we can do short

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, now, where is this taking place? Are they all best friends and the girls are hiding what they are to the guy? Does the guy know about them being vampire and werewolf? Do none of them know each other or....?

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I say the guy doesn't know. And idk about the rest. Michelle? What do you think?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Do we have an order system because I don't want to be interupted when I'm trying to post and it's the same for me interupting someone else. If that's okay.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

How about Elizabeth, you and then me?

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) yeah, Order system would be helpful?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Well here's my thought process....: The werewolf and human grew up together in Arizona when the vampire moves there things start to get weird between the werewolf and vampire but it's subtle things that the human doesn't notice but he falls madly in love with both of them.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it should be You Elizabeth then me.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, well I'm cool with what you proposed for the idea. And it seems we've already got a groove going on so we can just keep it as it is, I guess.

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Yeah, the idea sounds good. So are the werewolf and human friends from the beginning or what?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, well, character time, yeah?

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alright :) Will ket you guys post then follow the format.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Kali Kahn
Species:Vampire
Appearance:

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Name: Jessica Hart
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: description description

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Trent Myers
Species: Mundane
Appearance:

(view spoiler)
Other: His little sister, Dariah Myers: (view spoiler)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so you start

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

First or third person?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Third

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait and see if Elizabeth is okay with that, I suppose.

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I always do third so yeah, and yes please for you starting :) Sorry was past midnight here

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Go ahead Kin

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Just so you guys know I won't be on much today, working 12:30-9, 10:10 now. I'll try to get on durning breaks.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, one more question; have they already graduated or is this their senior year"

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I say this is their senior year.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah their senior year

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm busy, please don't do that when it's only been an hour.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I'm sorry.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Day in, day out, it was all the same.

After a good half hour of rustling and bustling in his bed, Trent had finally decided to zombie his way out and force himself to face the day which lay out in front of him. The morning was spent with mindless chatter with his mother and harmless bicker with his little sister. He took his usual shower and brushed his teeth at the same time in order to save him a few precious minutes to relax. He wore his yesterday clothing because they were presumably clean. He then grabbed his keys in one hand and Dariah's small one in the other and headed out of his home after letting his mother kiss his cheek good day.

Trent dropped his sister off at the elementary school and made a point to arrive at his own school a few minutes earlier. His Chevy was parked in his usual truck and he slung his backpack over his one shoulder as he swung one of the four main doors open; the sound of students greeting each other after an extra long weekend made him smile. Knowing that Jessica would find him, he made his way to his locker and slowly began exchanging his backpack for his English textbook and a piece of gum.

((Are we doing the whole imprint thing or no?))

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((I'm not sure. Michelle? What do you think?))

Jessica walked into the school in a pretty good mood. She was glad it had been a long weekend, combined with it having been the full moon she'd spend a lot of time out in the forests, running around in her wolf form. To her that was one of the most relaxing things on Earth. When she walked in she could tell Trent was already there, she could smell his scent coming from down the hallway. After a quick stop by her locker to grab her own books she started to head in his direction, seeing him still by the locker. "Hey Trent!" She called. "How was the weekend?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Kali Kahn was an exchanged student from Korea so unlike the other students of Thunderbird High school(Personal refference to the Highschool I graduated from.) she just got off the plane at the airport and got into the rental car she had order which was a dark red Fiat. She took her time driving to the school because she knew she was seconds from being a minute late. She finally pulled into the parking lot and took the very good parking spot next to a Chevy truck that made her smile.

First day, I can already sense an interesting day. She thought as she headed in already knowing where her locker was located.(Happens to be next to Trent's) She put her back pack in it and took out the english textbook out and her binder as well then closed it and headed to English.

(Imprinting........ Maybe that would be more drama to work out between the three.)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Maybe Jessica imprints as a werewolf and Kali realizes that Trent is her soulmate? So each specie has their own of realizing that this is the person they're supposed to fall in love with and spend the rest of their lives with but there's only supposed to be one person for another but the times of destiny miscalculated and this mishap happened? So there's two people for one? Thus creating more tension between the two girls and a reason for neither of them to back down? It's something bigger than them, y'know?))
Popping the piece of mint gum into his mouth, Trent tucked his English manual beneath his arm and reached in his backpack pocket in order to fetch his Ipod; if one knew him, they would know that the boy could very well not breathe without his music, it was his lifeline when all else failed. Though another lifeline called out to him across the hallway, bringing a smile to his face. "My weekend? Oh, you know," He tried to think of something other than eat, sleep, play guitar and repeat. Unfortunately, none came to mind, so he simply remained honest. "It was calm, didn't do much. What about you?"

As the question was asked, his eyes were on an unfamiliar shape next to his locker. He couldn't recall having seen her before. Could it be that she was new? He did not fail to notice how pretty she was; what came even more as an intrigue was that she had grasped an English manual. Though before he could open his mouth, she was walking away without the slightest of glances.

She sure seemed to know where she was going...maybe she wasn't as new as Trent had presumed. "Hey, who's that?" His eyes turned to Jessica questioningly.

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((I like that idea!))

"Pretty much the same, relaxing mainly." She replied as she walked over to where he was before following his gaze. She was frowning slightly, having caught a whiff of the girls scent and recognizing her as a vampire. "Not sure." she said, shaking her head. "Never seen her before. New I guess?" She had to be. Jessica would have noticed if there had been a vampire here before now. She shook her head again, trying to shake off the feeling of unease. so what if a vampire was here? Sure werewolves and vamps didn't normally get along but she'd avoid her, her secret was safe. "But yeah, like I said no idea."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Kali sighed as she took a seat in the very back corner and ignored the teacher who was insisting that she'd introduce herself. "I'd like to keep to myself thank you." She whispered putting the thought in the english teachers head. She opened her text book and started to read the short story that was assigned. She took no notice to anyone as she worked until she saw Jessica and thought to herself. I didn't know that Arizona was wolf territory.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, if she's new, let's go say hi." Trent smiled, shutting his locker before nudging his best friend briefly. He took his time walking to English class, slipping inside the room just as the bell rang. His eyes searched for a dark head and found the unfamiliar face sitting in the back. Was she shy? He looked back at Jessica and gestured for her to follow him as he made his way to the desk next to the new girl's. He made a point to boyishly dump his things on the desk, quickly catching a pencil that had begun to roll off of his desk. "Hey, haven't seen you around before, are you new?"

Way to get straight to the point; a very Trent-like thing to do.

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Jessica gave a bit of a smile as Trent nudged her, walking along beside him towards English but was a bit tense, trying not to let it show. She normally wouldn't mind greeting the new kid, but considering the new kid was a vampire.... she followed Trent over to her desk, staying off to the side a bit, giving her a small nod of greeting. "Welcome to Thunderbird."

« previous 1