All Yaoi Fangirls (and guys) Unite! discussion

1x1 Yaoi Requests > ηιgнt αη∂ мσяgαη

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, so lay it on me. What Story Idea/s do you have?

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan So sorry just saw this D=. Hmm anyways i was thinking maybe a prince and his knight or some sort of medieval romance ^-^??

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my gosh yes *Gushes*

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Lol ^-^ okay, so the knight an prince??

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Absolutely! Would you like to be the Prince? You can be which ever because this is your idea!

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I don't mind either is fine

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmmk, I'll create the basic outline for my charrie and we can decide from there ^__^

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Sure :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 27, 2013 09:43PM) (new)

Name: Dantalion 'Dante' Garsille
Appearance:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7...

Personality:

To be written...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you see the pictures?

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Morgan no =/

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Damn... Well, It's Jake Able...

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Name: Philip Ransaski
Appearance:

Personality: TBRP'd

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Beautiful! Aha ^__^

message 15: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Haha XP

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ??

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Holy crud, sorry. Just warning you now, you may have to remind me to come back by posting twice or something, as my notifications leave out a lot of stuff.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, so, now to choose a Prince and a Knight. Like I said, you can be either.
And is the Knight a sort of rebellious and cheeky one, or a loyal and good one?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

And I changed the appearance, so it's a link now.

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ... The link doesn't show up. And yeah sure. I was thinking he'd be sorta loyal or something ^-^ can I be the prince??

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Absolutely! Ok, so, the Knight is already a Knight and such, right? And would you like to start?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

And the link should work now *Shakes head sadly*

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Haha okay it's working now =P i was thinkin maybe we could have them in some sort of relationship already but they obviously have to keep it a secret. And then right now the knight is just coming back from two months of war or something :)!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds awesome! That we we don't have to through the tedious stuff. Ok, what type of scenery should we start off on?
Like, is Philip in the middle of practicing sword skills, eating, an event to welcome the knights home etc.

message 25: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yeah sure :)! An event to welcome them home sounds good.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome, I have to go now, but be back later? Then I'll post.

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Morgan KK

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante was second from the front as the Knights rode into the castle. It was a great feeling, returning home after such a gruesome time in battle. As the horses rode in everything was empty. They all dismounted in silence, unsure as to what was happening.

The mood changed, however, after they entered the inner part of the kingdom. People were everywhere and the scene was one to behold. A smile broke across Dante's face at the celebration taking place.

((Sorry for the shortness, I'm on my phone.))

message 29: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Philip sighed heavily, rolling over in bed as he heard the celebration going on down on the first level of the castle. He sat up, running his fingers through his hair as he let out a small yawn. He knew it was late, but a prince could never have too much sleep. His eyes flickered over towards the girl in his bed, shaking his head as he nudged her in the side, for the first time realizing his grogginess. Maybe he'd had too much to drink last night. But he couldn't help it. They'd one the battle, and his lover Dante was returning today. He smiled at the thought, sending the girl on her way when she finally appeared to be awake.
Quickly he changed into a more civil outfit before he returned downstairs, his eyes scanning the room for his knight as he was greeted by the people.

((It's okay =P))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante has changed quickly and was now in more suitable attire. He laughed and joked, nut his eyes were serious and searching as he scanned for his prince. That's right, his. He couldn't and wouldn't share.

So, when he finally saw Philip arrive, his face broke open in a grin that made his whole face light up. But instead of rushing over like he wanted to he simply walked over and nodded, bowing to the prince.
"The battle was successful, My Prince" Dante said, rising from his bow.

message 31: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Philip smiled politely, his father at his side. His father looked down at the knight with a proud smile. "Good job Mr. Dante." He said before walking off. Philip sighed softly noting the happiness reflected on his face. He wanted to embrace him, kiss him, or do anything. But right now in public he couldn't. He nodded formally unsure of what to say as people surrounded them.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante watched Philip's uncertainty and hid a smug smile. He had a guilty pleasure in watching the unsure Prince.
Dante went and stood in his rightful place next to Philip before whispering in his ear
"Don't worry, there will be time later"
A smirk was evident in the Knights face.

message 33: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Philip smiled slightly at his words, a small shiver of pleasure going through him- wishing it was already later. He looked back at him a playful smile tugging at his lips. "I'm sure there will be." He murmured with a small smile. To avoid questioning Philip began to sweep the room as he talked with people, before their feast was finally presented to them.